剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
gives him a chance at a normal childhood.
他就有机会做一个普通孩子
Renn's come a long way
瑞尼来我们这里后
since you entrusted him to our care, Wizard.
各方面都进步了 巫师
I'm glad to hear it.
很高兴听到这些
I would never ask to take him away from you
要不是因为有十万火急的事
unless it was a matter of great urgency.
我也不会想从你这里把他带走的
You want him to help the Seeker.
你想要让他帮助探索者吗
Yes.
是的
You know the Sisters of the Light
你知道的 光之修女相信
believe the Seeker is prophesied to help the Keeper.
探索者会像预言中那样帮助守护者
I can't allow Renn to go with you.
我不会让瑞尼跟你走的
The Seeker saved me.
探索者救了我的命
I want to help him if I can.
如果能帮忙的话 我愿意去
I think the boy's wishes are clear.
这个孩子的心意很明显了
Very well.
很好
I'll get the key to the Rada'han.
我去拿魔阻项圈的钥匙
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里
Renn, I need you to listen closely.
瑞尼 好好听我说
The Sisters aren't going to let me
那些修女不会心平气和地
take you out of here without a fight.
让我把你带走的
I don't understand.
我不太明白
Sister Everleen--
修女艾维林...
She's coming back, but not with a key.
她会回来 但不会拿着钥匙
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
On my word, stay low.
听到我的命令就趴下
Ready?
准备好了吗
Now!
行动
I'll take that key now.
我自己去拿钥匙了
I know how lonely it can be.
我能理解那有多孤独
My sister and I are the last of our kind.
我和妹妹是仅存的忏悔者
When we find the Stone of Tears,
等我们找到了泪之石
and the world is safe,
天下太平之后
I'd love to have a baby,
我想要个孩子
but for me it's complicated.
但对我来说这有点麻烦
Yes,
没错
because my heart belongs to Richard.
因为我爱着理查德
If I were to take him as my mate,
而如果我们成为伴侣
my magic would destroy him.
我的魔法♥会♥摧毁他
Well, when you put it like that,
是啊 你这样想想
I guess it would be easier to be a Night Wisp.
就会觉得做暗夜精灵比较轻松
Can you please stop that incessant babbling?
你能别喋喋不休了吗
Night Wisps are the most fragile beings
暗夜精灵是造物者
the Creator has ever made.
所创造的最脆弱的生灵
Without constant companionship they will perish.
若没有持续的陪伴 它们就会消亡
So if you give me one moment of peace
你是说 如果你给我一刻清静
that thing's going to die?
那小玩意儿就没命了
It might.
有可能
I don't even know if my talking to her is going to be enough.
也许我这样做还不足以维持她的生命
She's so delicate.
她太纤弱了
Not only is she with young,
她不仅孕育着小生命
but she's lost her entire family.
还承受着全族丧命之痛
She would be a lot stronger if she had them
如果有族人的陪伴
to accompany her to the birthing ground.
她这一路上会坚强很多
How do you even know what it's saying?
你怎么知道它在说什么
It'a magical language.
这是一种魔法语言
If you listen closely,
如果你仔细聆听
eventually you'll understand it.
最终就能听懂
It's a bit ironic, isn't it?
真够讽刺的 不是吗
The man who killed me
当初杀我的人
going to such lengths to keep me alive.
竟如此尽心地让我活下去
The cut isn't deep. It'll heal.
伤口不深 不久就能愈合
Your brotherly affection is touching.
真是手足情深 太感人了
Who do you think you're fooling with this ruse?
你以为这些甜言蜜语能骗过谁
You're always so quick to think the worst of me, brother.
你总是把我往坏里想 弟弟
You had the man who raised me murdered.
是你下令杀害了我的养父
And now you've nearly destroyed an entire race of creatures,
现在又是你几乎灭绝了一个种族
all so you could get the glory for saving the world.
只为了窃取救世主的名头
And you wonder why I think the worst?
我对你的想法不是理所当然吗
You're right, of course.
当然了 你说的对
But I assure you, my sentiment was genuine.
但我保证 刚才是肺腑之言
It is nice being in the company of one's family.
有家人相伴的感觉很好
Is that why you murdered your own father?
所以你就杀害亲生父亲
You have no idea what it was like
你根本体会不到
growing up in the House of Rahl.
在拉尔家族成长是什么感觉
For most people
对多数人而言
it is a joy to learn you're to have a sibling,
得知自己即将有个兄弟是件幸福的事
but imagine how I felt when our father boasted to me
但试想一下 当父亲向我吹嘘
that my own baby brother would be the one to kill me.
说这个弟弟会杀了我 我是什么感受
We were unable to kill him, master.
我们没能杀死他 主人
Darken Rahl is one man.
达肯·拉尔只是凡人一个
In the body he has now, he possesses no magic.
他在现有的身体中无法施展魔法
And yet you allowed him to slip through your fingers?
而你们居然让他从指缝中溜走
Master, he was not alone.
主人 他并不是只身一人
The Seeker was with him.
探索者跟他在一起
The Seeker?
探索者
If not for him,
如果不是他
Darken Rahl would be groveling before you
达肯·拉尔早就在冥界
in the Underworld at this very moment.
向您卑躬屈膝了
This is quite unexpected.
这真是相当意外
And quite fortunate.
也相当幸运
Master?
您是何意
Now that the brothers are together,
既然如今两兄弟在一起
I can destroy them both.
我就将他们一并消灭
We thought the Seeker was more valuable alive than dead.
我们以为探索者活着更有价值
Prophecy says he will deliver the Stone to the enemy of the light.
因为预言说他会将泪之石交给光之敌人
That "Enemy of the light" could be his own brother,
所谓的"光之敌人"也许就是他哥哥
Darken Rahl,
达肯·拉尔
whom I can no longer trust to do my will.
而此人已叛我而去
They can't have gotten far.
他们一定还没走远
We'll leave immediately.
我们立刻出发
No. You have already failed me once.
不 你们已经辜负了我一次
This task will require someone much more powerful than you.
这个任务需由比你们强大的人来完成
A man of extraordinary strength,
那个力大无穷
and with an uncommon disregard for life.
且漠视一切生命的男人
Faster, you dogs!
快点 你们这帮畜生
Don't kill me.
别杀我
As you wish.
如你所愿
We'll let him do it.
我们会让他代劳
Who are you?
你们是谁
Servants of the Keeper.
守护者的仆人
And what does the Keeper want with me?
守护者想让我♥干♥什么
You've earned his favor with the thousands you've killed.
你杀生无数 他对此颇为赏识
And now he has a task for you.
现在他有个任务要给你
What is it?
怎么了
We've crossed into Gar territory.
我们闯入了嘎卡的领地
Get your Agiels ready.
准备好你的安吉魔棍
Why do Gars bother to feed on something so small?
嘎卡为何要捕食如此小的东西
They absorb the Night Wisps' han.
它们吸收暗夜精灵的涵
It allows them to hunt in the dark.
以便在黑暗中捕猎
Quick, in here.
赶紧 到这儿来
It knows we're here.
它知道我们来了
You want this?
你想要这个吗
I can't understand a single thing you're saying.
你说的我一个字都听不懂
I'm sorry Kahlan's not here to talk to you,
真抱歉卡兰没法在这儿陪你说话
but she had to draw the Gars away,
她必须去引走嘎卡
so would you please stop serenading
求求你别再哼小夜曲了
every creature in the forest?
把森林里的怪物都吵醒才好吗
Finally.
总算安静了
Let's keep moving.
我们继续走吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表