剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
the world will end
那么世界会终结
and you and the Confessor will die.
而你和忏悔者都会丧生
There will be no one left to preserve life.
就无人来繁衍生息了
That is how the Keeper will win.
于是 守护者就奸计得逞了
Is that a chance you're prepared to take?
如此严重的后果 你也要冒险一试吗
Yes.
是的
Now, I don't want to fight you, but we're leaving.
现在我不想与你冲突 我们要走了
We're not violent people.
我们不会使用武力
We can't stop you.
我们阻止不了你们
All we can do is pray for the Creator's guidance.
我们能做的就是祈祷造物者的指引
Blessed Creator
神圣的造物者
give us wisdom in our uncertainty.
请为吾等指点迷津
Bless us with your eternal grace and compassion.
赐下汝之无尽宽恕及怜悯
Blessed Creator.
神圣的造物者
Give us wisdom In our uncertainty.
请为吾等指点迷津
I don't understand.
这不可能
This is where we came in.
这应该是我们来时的路
The compass.
用罗盘试试
That's what got us through before.
先前我们靠着罗盘才穿石而过
The compass was created to lead us to the Stone.
罗盘只能指引我们找寻泪之石
Maybe now that it's done that,
现在我们找到了
its magic no longer works.
罗盘上的魔法也就消失了
We need to find another way out.
我们得另找出路
How much further to Eritrane?
离艾特瑞山还有多远
We're close.
就快到了
Oh! Dahlia, no!
达丽雅 住手
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
When it's all over, you'll be glad I did.
等一切结束 你会感谢我这样做
Welcome home, Cara.
欢迎回家 卡拉
Your sisters and I have missed you.
我与你的姐♥妹♥们♥都十分想念你
Where's Zedd?
你们把佐德怎样了
Your concern for the Wizard is touching.
你对巫师的关怀之情真让人感动万分
I shall put your tender heart at ease.
我就让你安安心
He's alive. For now.
他还活着 至少现在还是
What do you want with us?
你意欲如何
Isn't it obvious?
你还没看出来吗
I want you back on my side.
我只想你重回我方阵营
Though I must admit
我得承认
you haven't made it easy for me.
这并不容易做到
I may no longer have armies at my command.
因为我麾下的军队所剩无几
But fortunately,
幸运的是
I knew if your special friendship with Dahlia.
你与达丽雅好似有某种特殊关系
I knew she would want you back as much as I do.
她亦如我 迫切希望你回心转意
My son.
我的孩子
Was never kidnapped.
根本没有被拐走
Was he?
是不是
Your son was killed the day he was born.
你的孩子在诞生之日即被处死
I couldn't risk the little bastard growing up
我可不能冒着将来被夺权的危险
to challenge my authority, now, could I?
把这个小畜生抚养成人 是吧
Oh, Cara.
卡拉啊卡拉
Has that made you sad?
这个消息让你伤心了
You really have grown soft
自打跟了探索者
since you started serving the seeker, haven't you?
你就变得如此多愁善感了 是吧
It's my fault, I suppose.
看来这都怪我
I left your training to underlings.
不该让无能的属下负责训练你
But someone as valuable as you
如你这般天资卓越
deserves my personal attention.
当由我亲自调♥教♥才是
This time,
这一次
I won't make the same mistake.
我不会再犯相同错误
We're right back where we started.
我们又回到了起点
There's no getting through these cliffs.
没办法穿过这片山崖
If we can't go through...
如果穿不过去
we'll go over.
就爬过去
Where's Cara?
你们把卡拉怎样了
Whatever your plan is, it will fail.
不管用什么阴谋诡计 你都不会得逞
Richard will find me.
理查德会找到我的
And he will humiliate you again.
他会再一次让你灰飞烟灭
Oh, poor Cara.
可怜的卡拉啊
You actually believe the Seeker would stop his quest
你还自作多情 以为探索者会不顾使命
simply to save you?
专门来救你
You're not that important.
你根本不值一提
Lord Rahl.
拉尔陛下
Our scouts report no sign of enemies.
斥候报告仍未发现敌人踪迹
If you'd like, I can call them back to break the Wizard.
我是否将其召回 先处理掉巫师
No.
不用
Keep them on watch.
继续探查
The Sisters of the Dark have been following me for weeks.
暗之修女已跟踪我多日
They can't be far behind.
她们不会离得太远
And as for the Wizard with the rada'han around his neck,
再说有魔阻项圈限制着巫师
he's nothing more than a frail old man.
他就不过是个手无缚鸡之力的糟老头子
My lord, you've been exhausting yourself for hours.
陛下 您操劳许久 想必已疲累
Let me continue her training
请允许我代您调♥教♥
so you can get some rest.
您可休息片刻
Put pain before pleasure, Dahlia.
达丽雅 千万别手下留情
I wish there were another way.
我也不想这样做
Why did you lie to me?
为什么要对我撒谎
Remember when we were little girls?
还记得我们小的时候吗
How terrifying the agiels were then?
当时那安吉魔棍多么可怕
How much they hurt?
那些痛楚多么难熬
You held my hand so tightly,
你紧握着我的手
it was the only thing that kept me from crying.
只有如此我才能停止哭泣
We knew if we cried they'd just torture us more.
而哭得越凶 他们下手越狠
We survived because we protected each other
我们彼此依赖 日益坚强
from our weaknesses.
才会活至今日
That's what I'm doing now.
我现在做的也是一样
The seeker has made you soft.
探索者让你变得软弱
He's poisoned you against your sisters,
他蛊惑你背弃姐妹
your family.
叛离家人
Richard, Kahlan and Zedd
理查德 卡兰和佐德
are my family.
才是我的家人
They hardly know you.
他们根本不了解你
They can't love you like I do.
怎可能像我这样深爱你
It seems Lord Rahl has been too gentle with you.
看来拉尔王对你太温柔了
I'll let him know he needs to apply himself more forcefully.
我会提醒他下次该更暴虐些
We're almost there.
就快到了
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Hold on!
抓住
Take my hand!
抓住我的手
No, we'll both fall!
不 我们会一起掉下去
It's all right, I'll catch you.
不要怕 我会抓住你的
Come on!
快点
Come on!
加把劲
We can't let the keeper win.
我们不能让守护者得胜
You have to go on without me.
你要独自去完成任务
Kahlan, don't!
卡兰 不要
I love you, Richard.
我爱你 理查德
No!
别
Kahlan, no.
卡兰 不要
No!
不
Kahlan!
卡兰
How?
怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
Just when I thought I was gonna hit the ground,
正当我感觉就要跌落地面的时候
I found myself standing right here.
却发现自己站在了这里
The guardians are using magic to keep us trapped in this valley.
一定是守卫们用魔法把我们困在这山谷中
You came back.
你们回来了
Praise the creator.
赞美造物者
Take the spell off now.
赶快把魔法解除掉
It would be impossible for us to cast a spell.
我们是不可能释放魔法的
We don't have any magic.
我们没有任何法力
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表