剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
Do you know where we can find him?
你知道在哪里能找到他吗
Last I heard, he was living in Gramalia.
据说他住在格玛利亚
Even if we find the Stone and you destroy it,
就算我们找到泪之石 然后你毁了它
even if you kill yourself and take Kahlan with you,
就算你自杀 拉着卡兰垫背
you won't win.
你也赢不了
Your fight against the Keeper is futile.
你跟守护者作对毫无意义
In the end, he will win.
最终 他还是会赢
He always does.
他绝不会输
Life is fleeting,
生命是短暂的
death is eternal.
死亡却是永恒的
They found us.
她们找来了
Run.
快跑
Gramalia's just over that ridge.
格玛利亚就在山的那边
My father's estate is just west of that river.
我父亲的庄园就在那条河的西边
If he's still there.
除非他搬走了
How long has it been?
你说的是多久以前的事儿
Fifteen years.
十五年前
Close family.
真是亲密的一家人
Cara. It's all right.
卡拉 没事
When my father was confessed to my mother,
父亲被母亲忏悔后
of course he was completely devoted to us.
当然就全身心地照顾我们
But when she died, we found out who he really was.
但是在母亲死后 我们才发现他的本性
I was 5.
我当年五岁
Dennee was only 3.
丹娜才三岁
He forced us to confess people
他强迫我们去忏悔别人
so he could build his own fortune.
这样他就可以赚大钱
Men with wives, families,
有家有室的人
turned into slaves.
都成了他的奴隶
They gave him everything they had.
他们把所有的一切都给了他
There was one man, Devon.
有一个叫德文的人
When we confessed him,his wife was devastated.
当我们忏悔他时 他的老婆悲痛极了
She begged us to give her husband back to her.
她求我们把丈夫还给她
I remember thinking that next to my mother
我当时认为她是除母亲之外
she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen.
最漂亮的女人
My father thought so too.
我父亲也这么想
He made us confess her
他逼我们忏悔她
and order her to his bed.
然后命令她和他上♥床♥
You had a power, he didn't.
你有力量 而他没有
You could have confessed him.
你可以忏悔他
I know that now, but he was this huge,
我现在明白 但是当时他那么高大
terrifying man, and we were just little girls.
那么可怕 而我们只是小女孩
You shouldn't talk about this, Kahlan.
你不该说这些 卡兰
It's upsetting you.
这让你不堪忍♥受
It's not that.
不是这个原因
What is it?
那是什么
It's Nicci.
是妮茜
Wait, wait.
等等
I've seen this before. This whole field is loaded
我见过这种情况 整片草地都埋满了
with dragon's breath mines left over from the war.
战争时留下的龙息雷
If we cross it, the Sisters won't be able to follow us.
如果我们穿过去 修女就无法追来
They won't need to. We'll be dead.
她们不用追 我们就会死
I can get us through.
我可以带路
Follow my footsteps exactly.
踩着我的脚印走
Hurry, they're getting closer.
快点 她们越来越近了
We can't go through. It's too dangerous.
我们过不去 太危险了
Nicci's been hurt.
妮茜受伤了
Which means Richard's in danger.
就是说理查德有危险了
Don't move.
别动
Dragon's breath doesn't explode
踩到龙息雷不会立刻引爆
when somebody steps on it, but when somebody steps off it.
一旦松脚就会瞬间爆♥炸♥
Stay low and don't move.
俯下身 别动
Now...
听着
I'm gonna put down the rock, you shift your hand.
我把石头放上去 你就挪开手
Do you understand? Yeah.
明白吗 是
Now.
准备好
Okay.
好了
Come on.
来吧
They're too far. Don't waste your dacra.
他们太远了 别浪费达卡镖
I have another idea.
我还有别的办法
I've tried every spell I know.
所有我知道的咒语都试过了
The wound won't heal until Nicci heals hers
只有等妮茜治好她的伤 你的伤才会好
and she can't use any magic.
而她无法使用任何魔法
Then we'll just have to keep it clean then.
看来只能保持伤口清洁了
Your father isn't at the manor.
你父亲不在庄园里
He moved?
他搬走了吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
Well, well.
好久不见
Hello, Father.
你好 父亲
If you've come to pass judgment on me,
如果你是来问罪的话
you're too late.
那么太晚了
I don't need to judge you.
我不需要对你进行审判
I'm sure you're guilty of whatever it is
我敢肯定你罪有应得
you've been locked up for and more.
而且此刻所受的刑罚显然过轻
I'm sure you didn't come all this way just to insult me.
你来这里不光是为了羞辱我吧
I've come for my mother's things.
我想要回我母亲的遗物
Where are they?
你放在哪了
I burned them.
我烧光了
I doubt that.
我不信
My mother's jewels were very valuable.
我母亲的珠宝价值连城
And as much as you hated my mother,
尽管你对我母亲恨之入骨
we both know you love wealth more.
但我们都知道你爱财如命
Don't you have a palace filled
你在艾登泽尔不是有座宫殿
with jewels in Aydindril?
装满了金银财宝吗
What do you want with mine?
为什么还想要我的那些
They aren't yours.
那些珠宝不是你的
Unfortunately, that's true.
很不幸 你说对了
They belong to a warlord named Aramis now.
它们现在属于一位名叫阿米斯的督军
When Rahl fell, Aramis seized control of Gramalia
拉尔死后 阿米斯占领了格玛利亚
and threw everyone who opposed him into jail.
并把所有反对他的人都打入监牢
My estate was the most admired in the province,
我的庄园可谓广受瞩目 树大招风
so Aramis took it, and everything in it.
所以阿米斯强取豪夺 拿走了所有财物
Then we'll get the jewels from him.
看来我们只能找他拿了
Aramis doesn't even know that he has the jewels.
阿米斯实际上还不知道珠宝的事
What do you mean he doesn't know?
为何说他还不知道
Oh, my dear daughter, I'm not a fool.
我亲爱的女儿 我不是傻瓜
Life has taught me that in a single moment,
经验告诉我 棋错一着
you can lose everything.
满盘皆输
I buried the jewels,
我把珠宝埋了起来
your mother's and all the rest,
你母亲的遗物以及其它财物
on the grounds for safekeeping.
都埋在一个隐蔽的地方
Where?
在哪儿
Tell me.
告诉我
Or what?
否则呢
You'll confess me?
你就忏悔我吗
Would you make a love slave of your own father?
让你的父亲变成恭顺听话的奴隶吗
A sorceress put a dark spell on Kahlan.
一个女巫对卡兰施了一种黑魔法
Whatever happens to the sorceress happens to her.
无论女巫发生何事 她都感同身受
If you don't help us, your daughter could die.
如果你不帮我们 你的女儿就会死
One word from the Mother Confessor
只要忏悔圣母说句话
could get me out of this hellhole
我就能走出监牢
and I could take you there myself.
亲自带你们去那里
I can arrange a short furlough.
我可以让你暂时出狱
That's...
只是暂时...
That's not good enough.
那可不够
I lost six years of my life when I was confessed,
我被妻子忏悔后 已经浪费了六年
I have wasted months behind these bars.
在铁窗内又浪费了几个月
I will not lose any more time.
我不想再这样浪费生命
Do we have a deal?
成交吗
It's gotten worse.
伤口恶化了
There's a farm up ahead. We'll stop there and treat it.
前面有户农家 我们去那儿处理伤口
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表