剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
在这些墙内猎杀容易得多
When there's much easier prey within these walls.
还会有谁想让他们死呢
Who else would want them dead?
我确信任何囚徒都会想向达拉哈报仇
I'm sure any prisoner would want revenge against the D'harans.
但只有一个人有牢笼的钥匙
But only one of them had keys to the cells.
-谁 -一个囚徒
- Who?- A prisoner.
同时也是抵抗军的人
A resistance fighter.
找到他
Find him.
是什么在阻止这些死去的达哈拉
What's stopping these dead D'harans
接受看守者的交易
From taking the keeper's deal
不让自己成为虫蛉呢
And becoming banelings themselves?
你说过虫蛉是寄附于肉体的生物
You said banelings are creatures of the flesh.
当他们的灵魂回到这个世界
When their souls return to this world,
他们需要一个身体
they need a body.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我们要烧了他们 佐德
We burn them, Zedd.
理查德
Richard.
这就是你要找的
This is what you're looking for.
是你打开它的吗
Did you open this?
-回答我 -是的
- Answer me.- Yes.
一些奇怪的墨水流了出来 而且印了这个
Some strange ink came out and did this.
什么
What?
你被强大的魔法烙上印记了 孩子
You've been marked by powerful magic, boy.
我们必须带他一起去帕莫拉
We have to take him with us to Pamorah.
我不会跟你们去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
带他去找卡兰 让她为他告解
Take him to Kahlan. Have her confess him.
不行 我们不知道忏悔圣母的触碰
No. we don't know how the confessor's touch
会对符咒的魔力造成什么影响
Will affect the rune's magic.
看来这个对你们相当重要啊
Seems this is worth quite a bit to you.
至少和那宝藏一样重要
At least as much as the treasure.
想让我跟你们去那个什么帕莫拉吗
You want me to go with you to this Pamorah?
那你们得付点费用
It'll cost you.
你不会得到宝藏的
You're not getting the treasure.
好吧 那么 我想我哪都不会去了
Well, then, I guess I'm not going anywhere.
而且我去哪里这只手就去哪里
And this hand goes where I go.
那我就把它切下来
Not if I cut it off.
我们什么时候出发
When do we leave?
把他锁在监狱长室里
Lock him in the warden's office
直到我们解决了那些虫蛉
Until we deal with the banelings.
知道吗 这可是个好地方啊
You know, this would be a good place
你可以履行你给出的条件了
For you to keep up your end of our bargain.
咱们的小偷不会自己溜了
Our thief won't be going anywhere without us.
他几乎都没受伤就被你带回来了
You brought him back without a scratch.
你怎么做到的
How'd you manage that?
我自有办法
I have other methods.
什么办法
What kind of methods?
好吧 反正你做到了
Well, however you did it,
干得漂亮
It's good work.
喜出望外吗
Did you expect anything less?
我只是高兴你站在我们这边
I'm just glad to have you on our side.
也许你也能告诉佐德和卡兰
Maybe you can tell Zedd and Kahlan
这样他们就不用睡觉时都藏把刀了
That they can stop sleeping with weapons under their pillows.
达哈拉卫兵在你眼皮底下被杀
The D'haran guards were killed on your watch.
我给了你监狱的钥匙和武器
I gave you keys to the cells and a weapon.
你想为你死去的朋友们报仇是吗
You wanted revenge for the death of your friends?
我不会对你撒谎的 忏悔圣母
I won't lie to you, mother confessor.
他们残杀了我的朋友
After what they did to my friends,
我不会对他们的死感到遗憾
I'm not sorry they're dead.
我只是遗憾没有亲手杀了他们
I'm just sorry I wasn't the one who did it.
我相信你
I believe you.
也就是说 这里还有个杀手
Which means there's still a killer out there.
听着 你可以放了我
Look, you can let me out.
我不会试图逃跑的
I'm not going to try to escape.
我会跟你去那个帕莫拉的
I'll go with you to this Pamorah.
他死了
He's dead.
是复活的杀手干的
It was killer of stone tears.
求求你 不要伤害我
Please, don't hurt me.
这里没什么好怕的
There's nothing to fear here.
我在哪儿
Where am I?
在冥界
In the underworld.
-我...我死了吗 -是的
- I-- I'm dead? - Yes.
但是你不一定要一直像这样
But you don't have to remain that way.
看守者要的只是交换生命
All the keeper asks is that in exchange for life,
你为他杀人
You kill for him.
不要 求你了
No, please!
你有符咒的印记
You bear the rune.
不要
No!
你还好吗 能说话吗
Are you all right? can you talk?
我...我还以为我死了
I-- I thought I was dead.
我把你救回来了
I brought you back.
不用谢
You're welcome.
-我看到了达肯·拉尔 -达肯·拉尔
- I saw darken Rahl.- Darken Rahl?
谁刺死你的
Who stabbed you?
起初 我无法弄清
At first I couldn't figure out
你是怎么到锁着的地牢里杀人的
How you got into a locked cell to kill the D'harans.
但之后我想起来了
But then I remembered.
你是锁匠的女儿
You're the daughter of a locksmith.
你一定在我们到来前就死了
You must have died before we arrived.
我只有接受看守者的条件
I only accepted the keeper's offer
才能照顾威廉姆
So that I could watch over William.
这场战争已经造成了太多的孤儿
This war has already made so many orphans.
我无法想象我的孩子
I couldn't bear the thought of my son
将会如此孤独和无助
Being so alone and helpless.
我必须一直杀戮来满足看守者
I had to keep killing to satisfy the keeper.
但既然这些达哈拉人如此对待我们
But after what the D'harans did to us,
他们活该
They deserved it.
那当你逃离了达哈拉之时呢
And when you ran out of D'harans?
你难道不会为了保护你爱的人而杀人吗
Wouldn't you kill to protect the ones you love?
我们不能再让你去杀人了
You know we can't let you kill any more people.
答应我
Promise me
你会确保我的孩子的安全
That you'll make sure my William is safe.
我们得去军械库把能找到的武器都找来
We need to get to the armory and grab every weapon we can find.
然后我们要怎么找到屠♥杀♥者和他的人呢
And how will we find the butcher and his men?
他们需要杀戮
Well, they need to kill.
他们会去最容易找到猎物的地方
They'll go where they can find the easiest prey.
这是最后一批了 我们还需要更多人
That's the last of them. We'll need more.
所以我们要朝北走
Then we'll head north.
我有个更重要的任务给你 将军
I have a more important task for you, general.
陛下
My lord.
你必须抓到有帕莫拉符咒的印记之人
You must capture the one who bears the rune of Pamorah.
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where I can find him.
他在托斯瑞
He's in Tothrayne.
但是陛下 探索者在那里
But my lord, the seeker is there.
那你时间不多了
Then you don't have much time.
符咒受者是找到泪之石的关键
The runebearer is the key to finding the stone of tears.
如果探索者得到了石头
If the seeker should acquire the stone,
人界和冥界的裂缝就将会关闭
Then the rift between the two worlds will be closed,
那你们就得全部回到冥界
And all of you returned to the underworld.
我不会让您失望的
I will not fail you.
凯拉会保证每个人的安全
Kahlan is keeping everyone safe.
你 卡拉和我会追踪那些虫蛉
You, Cara and I are going to track the Banelings.
我们找到他们之后呢
And when we find them?
我们要困住他们 烧死他们
We trap them and burn them.
我们不需要这些马匹了
We're not gonna need the horses.
把带有符咒印记的人交给我们
Give us the one who bears the rune.
再来 用力撞 弟兄们
Again! put your backs into it, men!
弗林在冥界的时候
When Flynn was in the underworld,
拉尔一定是看到符咒了
Rahl must've seen the rune.
他一定知道那是找到泪之石的关键
He must know it's the key to the stone of tears.
这些墙很结实
These walls are strong.
如果这些虫蛉抓不到我们 他们就不能杀戮
If the Banelings can't get to us, they can't kill
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表