剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
If they are to follow you, they must fear you.
我会想到办法处理他们的问题的
I'll find a way to deal with them.
现在我们要去杀一只蛮褢兽
Right now we're going to kill a screeling.
是狼群吗
Wolves?
那不是狼
That's no wolf.
既然传统已经被她打破
Since the custom has been broken,
我们不会让她体面的死去
We won't give her an honorable death.
我们要把她留给那正在尖叫的生物
We will leave her to that shrieking creature,
或是镇上的人
Or the town's people.
先到先得
Whoever gets her first.
这是蛮褢兽的杰作 陛下
The work of the screeling, my lord.
我们要在它再害人前找到他
We'll find it before it kills again.
那是什么
What is that?
-蕾切尔 -怪物
- Rachael. - Monsters.
保护好你的女儿
Protect your daughters.
妈妈
Mother.
-妈妈 -莎拉
- Mama. - Sarah.
格杀勿论
No mercy!
特马克
Trimack.
原谅我 拉尔王
Forgive me, lord Rahl.
我没有尽到保护你的职责
I have failed to protect you.
探索者
Seeker?
你跟着这一群走狗干什么
Why are you doing marching with these dogs?
叫你的人住手 我也会叫我的人住手
Call off your men, and I'll call off mine.
放下武器
Put down your weapons!
住手
Stand down!
我是默恩·布埃尔
I'm Morwyn Bryer,
是这一带抵抗组织的首领
Leader of the resistance in this valley.
我们听说龙军团今天会行经埃伦德一带
We got word the dragon corps were marching on ehrengard...
所以就尽快赶来了
And gathered as fast as we could.
但他们还是抢先了
But they've already left a trail...
留下遍地死伤
Of slaughtered men, women and children.
那些人是被蛮褢兽所杀
Those people were killed by a screeling,
它从冥界逃脱的
Escaped from the underworld.
蛮褢兽
A screeling?
这些人正在帮我追踪它
These men are helping me track it.
听说你是聪明人
They say the seeker is wise,
但没想到你会相信达哈拉人
But only a fool would trust D'harans.
跟拉尔王说话尊重点
You will address lord Rahl with respect.
-拉尔王? -不是你想的那样
- Lord Rahl? - It's not what you think.
探索者居然冠上了敌人的名号♥
The seeker has taken on the title of his greatest enemy?
-那是他应得的 -拼命的结果是换了个新王?
- A title he was born to. - We fought to die to trade one Rahl's for another?
你为自♥由♥而战 并且赢得了自♥由♥
You fought for your freedom, and you won it.
针对达哈拉的战争已经结束
The war against the D'harans is over.
但是现在新的战争即将开始
But we're fighting a new war now,
面对着更加强大的敌人
Against an even more powerful enemy.
如果我们能并肩...
And if we stand together--
你还指望能并肩?
You expect us to fight shoulder to shoulder...
要我们和杀害我们族人
With the butchers who massacred...
污辱我们女儿们的凶手并肩?
Our friends and defiled our daughters?
你这个胆小的叛贼
Rebel coward!
任何举剑进攻的人
Any man here who raises a weapon against another...
会先死在我的剑下
Will die by my sword!
是从埃伦德传来的
It's ehrengard.
蛮褢兽肯定是回镇上了
The screeling must have gone back to the town.
快去 保卫你的亲人
Go. Protect your families.
我们走
Let's move.
我们尽可能的抢救了
We saved as many as we could,
但还是被他们带走了七个小女孩
But they got away with seven girls.
包括蕾切尔
Including Rachel.
我们会救他们回来的
We'll get them back.
我们要去追痛苦使者
We're going after the Mord-Sith.
陛下
My lord,
我们来这是为了护送
We came here to escort...
新的拉尔王到人♥民♥圣殿
The new lord Rahl to the people's palace,
不是为了救区区几个小女孩
Not save a few little girls.
你知道那些人会怎么对她们
You know what will happen to those girls.
折磨她们
Torture.
不投降的就处死
Death to those who won't break.
所以他们才能成为痛苦使者
That is how they become Mord-Sith.
一向都是这样
How it has always been.
所以才能够为拉尔王效劳
So they can serve the lord Rahl.
如果你真的是拉尔王
And if you truly were him,
那你就不会同情她们
You would not pity them.
你知道将来你需要利用她们
You would know that some day you will need to use them.
规矩不可能再这样继续下去
That's not how things are going to be anymore.
那也许特马克是错的
Maybe old Trimack was wrong.
也许你太心软
Maybe this man is too soft-hearted...
而不能领导达哈拉
To lead D'haran--
还有谁有意见么
Anyone else wanna question my orders?
痛苦使者的庙宇都被遗弃了 拉尔王
The Mord-Sith temple was abandoned, lord Rahl.
只在水沟里抓到这个
We found this one in a gully.
卡拉
Cara.
拉尔王
Lord Rahl?
你看起来发达了哈
You've certainly come up in the world.
-孩子们呢 -什么孩子
- Where are the children? - What children?
那些你的姐妹从埃伦德带走的孩子
The girls your sisters took from ehrengard.
如果她真抓了小女孩 那肯定也是
If any girls were taken, my sisters must have done it...
把我打半死以后的事了
After they beat me and left me to die.
我来问她
I'll get the truth out of her.
你觉得她在撒谎?
You can tell she's lying?
他们接受的训练使他们难以被人看透
Their training makes the Mord-Sith hard to read.
但我会找到答案的
But I'll find out.
她帮助我杀死了达肯·拉尔
She's the one who helped me kill darken Rahl.
不管她做了什么 都是为了自保
Whatever she did, she did to save her own skin.
理查德 我们不能相信她
Richard, we can't trust her.
我不是让你相信她
I'm not telling you to trust her.
我是希望你能相信我
I'm telling you to trust me.
你必须带我们找到你姐姐
You're going to help us find your sisters.
只要你能帮我杀了她们
If you help me kill them.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
探索者和忏悔圣母会救我们的
The seeker and the confessor will save us.
说了不许说话
I said no talking.
别
No.
是我的错 惩罚我吧
It's my fault. Punish me.
看你这么急切的样子
Since you're so eager,
没道理不成全你
I don't see why we couldn't
立刻开始你的训练好了
Begin with your training right now.
崔亚娜 我收到你的消息了
Triana. I got your message.
什么事情这么重要
What's so important?
叛变了的龙军团
How about a treasonous dragon corps squadron?
护送的不是别人 正是探索者
Escorting none other than the seeker...
去人♥民♥圣殿
To the people's palace.
去宣告新任拉尔王
To proclaim him the new lord Rahl.
我想你也许有兴趣
I thought that might interest you.
是那边
That way.
等等
Wait.
如果她们往那边去
If they went that way,
那就是把孩子们带到沉尸洞
They took the girls to the drowning cave.
沉尸洞
Drowning cave?
雨季河水通常会淹了那里
During the rains the river floods it.
不合作的训练者会在暴雨前被丢进去
Uncooperative trainees are left there just before a storm.
厉害
Charming.
旱季人可以进去
In the dry season, you can get in,
但是要通过一个狭长高耸的峡谷
But only through a high narrow canyon.
一旦进去了就出不来了
But once you're in, there's no other way out.
是个陷阱
It's a trap.
我想应该是巧合
And I'm sure it's just a coincidence...
第三营的一个中队
That a squadron of the third battalion...
居然扎营在洞南边的草地上
Has been camped in the meadow just south of the cave.
理查德 这是她们计划好的
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表