剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
if you can't see where you're going.
是无法抵达创世之柱的
I'll take it there for you.
我来帮你完成任务
You're very brave.
你很勇敢
But I can't let you take the stone.
但我不能让你拿着泪之石
You've seen how dangerous it is for anyone who has it.
你也见到持有圣石的人处境是多么危险
How will you make it if you can't see?
但连路都看不见 你怎么办呢
Well, I know which direction to travel.
我知道要往哪个方向走
But I need somebody to be my eyes.
不过需要有人充当我的眼睛
These tracks are fresh.
这些足迹还很新
One horse carrying two riders.
一匹马驮着两个人经过
If we're lucky, Nicci and Kahlan are still down there.
幸运的话 还能在那儿找到妮茜和卡兰
I found some bread and cheese.
我找了些面包和奶酪
But you deserve so much better, mistress.
将就着吃点吧 主人
Mother Confessor!
忏悔圣母
The Creator has led me to you.
造物者引领我找到你
Who are you?
你是谁
I am Brother Edward of the Cloister of Karan-Rah.
我是卡伦拉修道院的修士爱德华
I have received a message by Journey Book
旅行之书传来消息说
that the Seeker is in great danger.
探索者身处险境
What kind of danger?
何等险境
There is a new Prophecy,
一则新预言出现了
sent by the Creator herself.
由造物者亲自传出
"On the eve of the solstice,
"夏至前夜
"In the mask of a child, will the Keeper walk among us.
守护者将借孩童之身 现身人界
And by his hand will the Seeker be blindly led."
亲手将失明的探索者引入歧途"
Mistress, we blinded the Seeker.
主人 让探索者失明的正是我们
If he is with the Keeper, then--
如果他与守护者同行 那...
then he has no way to defend himself.
那他就无法自保了
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么
Where is the Seeker?
探索者到底在哪儿
If the Keeper walks among the living,
如果守护者真在人界现身
we have no time to waste. Yes, mistress.
那我们可要抓紧了 是 主人
Mistress!
主人
Now!
上
No!
不
She's in the Con Dar.
是血之怒
Command us, mistress.
任您差遣 主人
Kill each other.
自相残杀吧
Mistress!
主人
Be very careful.
千万小心
If she sees us, she'll confess us.
若被她看见 她会忏悔我们
Not if we finish off Nicci first.
我们先灭掉妮茜就没事了
I will save you, mistress.
我会把您救活的 主人
It's too late.
为时已晚
Then I will avenge you.
那我必将为您复仇
Forget revenge.
别管复仇了
Bring me the stone.
把泪之石带给我
If its magic is powerful enough to grant eternal life,
据说泪之石魔力无边 能使人永生
it may revive me even after I'm dead.
既如此 应能让我起死回生
Go. Find the Seeker quickly.
快去 找到探索者
Yes, mistress.
遵命 主人
She's already dead.
她已经死了
Then Kahlan is released from confession?
那么卡兰就摆脱她的控制了
Kahlan, we're here.
卡兰 我们来了
How is she still in the Con Dar?
她怎么还处在血之怒的状态
Maybe because Nicci
也许因为妮茜
used Kahlan's own magic to confess her.
是使用卡兰本身的魔力来忏悔她的
The only way to free Kahlan is to kill her,
唯一能解救卡兰的方法就是杀死她
then bring her back with the Breath of Life.
然后通过生命之息让她死而复生
She was moving too fast.
她的速度太快了
No. I hesitated.
不 是我迟疑了
Because for some stupid moment,
我刚才傻乎乎地想着
I was worried I couldn't revive her.
要是没能让她复生怎么办
She was your friend.
我理解 你们是朋友
That's what you people have done to me.
瞧瞧你们这种人给我带来的影响
Made me weak.
害我变得软弱
No, Cara. Your hesitation wasn't weakness,
你错了 卡拉 迟疑不代表软弱
it was a strength.
那是一种力量
An instinct to preserve life rather than snuff it out.
是一颗惜命不杀 宽厚仁爱的慈悲之心
And without that instinct, what are we fighting for?
若无此种胸怀 我们所为之战斗的意义何在
It's too narrow.
这里太窄了
Maybe we can find another way.
也许我们应该再找别的路
Just watch your step. You'll be fine.
只要注意脚下就会没事的
Richard, I'm falling!
理查德 我掉下去了
Give me your hand!
把你的手给我
Richard!!
理查德
Are you all right? My foot's caught!
你没事吧 我的脚夹住了
I can't move.
不能动了
Is there another way down?
还有别的路能下来吗
A path, 20 paces ahead of you.
有条小道 在你前面二十步左右
Richard, there's a man with a knife!
理查德 有个拿刀的人来了
He's going to kill me!
他要杀我
Declan, are you all right?
迪克兰 你没事吧
I knew you would protect me.
我就知道你会保护我的
I can smell the sea. We must be close.
我闻到了海水的味道 就快到了
We're not close, Richard.
不是快到了 理查德
We're here.
我们已经到了
How high is the sun?
太阳有多高
Almost right above our heads.
差不多就悬在头顶上
Then we don't have much time. Come on.
时间不多了 我们继续前进
Richard!
理查德
Kahlan.
卡兰
Kahlan, we made it!
卡兰 我们成功了
Declan, what's happening?
迪克兰 发生什么了
Richard, the Mother Confessor, she's being attacked,
理查德 忏悔圣母遭到了围攻
by women in red robes.
是一群穿红袍的女子
Sisters of The Dark.
暗之修女
Here.
拿着
Take the stone.
拿着泪之石
Go to the Pillars.
到创世之柱那里去
Fast.
要快
Don't worry, Richard.
别担心 理查德
I'll take it where it needs to go.
我一定会带它到该到的地方
Kahlan!
卡兰
Kill your sisters!
杀掉你们的同伙
Kahlan?
卡兰
Kahlan, you all right?
卡兰 你还好吧
Give me the stone.
把泪之石给我
Kahlan, what are you doing?
卡兰 你怎么啦
How can you disobey me? Give me the stone!
你怎敢违抗我 快给我泪之石
I don't have it, but it's all right. I gave it to a boy.
我已经把它交给一个男孩 不过没关系
He's taking it to the Pillars.
他会把它带去创世之柱
No!
不
Kahlan,
卡兰
I think you must be in the Con Dar. Listen to me.
我想你定是爆发了血之怒 听我说
That boy is the Keeper!
那个男孩就是守护者
You have fulfilled the Prophecy!
你果然实现了预言
Now I can never save my mistress.
现在我没办法救活主人了
I know it wasn't you who did this.
我知道这非你所欲
I love you.
我爱你
Richard.
理查德
Richard!
理查德
Richard?
快醒醒
What have I done?
我到底做了什么
What have I done?
我究竟做了些什么
Kahlan!
卡兰
Cara! Hurry, I killed him!
卡拉 快点 我害了他
I failed.
我失败了
I gave the stone away.
我将泪之石拱手予敌了
It seems we have another.
看来我们又得到了另一块
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表