剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
-他们倒下的时候正在战斗 -是的
- They were fighting when they collapsed? - Yes.
这是他们第一次拿起
This is the first time they've ever raised
武器攻击对手
A weapon against an opponent.
也许因为这个才触发了咒语
That may be what caused the spell to strike them down.
我不明白
I don't understand.
巫师们在很久以前创造了僵化咒
The wizards of long ago created the binding spells
为了控制我们那些能摧毁自身的
As a way of reining in the powerful forces
强大的力量
That burn inside us.
欲望 愤怒 嫉妒 暴♥力♥
Lust, anger, envy, violence.
可能灵使被下的就是这种咒语
It could be that this spell was put on the minders
为了防止他们拿起武器
To prevent them from raising their weapons.
如果这个魔法是几千年前的
If the magic is thousands of years old,
为什么现在会影响这些人
How could it be affecting these people now?
有些法术不会随着施法人的死而解除
Some spells don't die with those on whom they are cast.
它们随着血脉而流传下去
They're intended to be passed down through the blood.
也许这就是为什么你们的人不喜欢战斗
Which may explain your people's aversion to fighting.
我们不选择战斗
We choose not to fight
是因为我们热爱造物者和她的造化
Because we love the creator and her works,
不是因为一个 咒语
Not because of a... A spell.
不管原因是什么
Whatever the reason,
我想我能够把咒语的法力吸入我体内
I think I can draw the magic into my own body.
但是把他们都治好会耗尽我的能量
But healing all of them will drain me of my powers.
可能需要好几天来恢复
It may take days for me to recover.
而没有人能知道这么做的后果是什么
And who knows what the consequences will be.
你想说什么
What do you mean?
上古的巫师拥有伟大的智慧
The ancient wizards were men of great wisdom.
他们不会毫无理由的就下咒语
They did not cast powerful spells for no reason.
我们无法知道他们会变成什么样
We have no way of knowing what will happen to them,
如果我破除了僵化咒 可能我也会变
Or me, if I remove the binding spell.
我们需要冒险
We have to risk it.
感谢造物者
Thank the creator.
还有巫师
And the wizard.
先别谢我
Don't thank me yet.
轮到我们来帮你了 巫师
It's our turn to help you, wizard.
我会把你带回洞穴
I'll take you back to the caves.
我们能再次开始战斗了么
Can we fight again now?
你怎么还敢说这话
How can you even ask?
你看到了你们所付出的代价
You saw the price you paid.
但是咒语被解开了
But the spell has been lifted.
柯恩 如果你再次战斗并且发生了什么
Kur, if you fight again and something happens,
这次巫师就没有能力帮助你了
The wizard won't have the strength to heal you.
如果我们不学着战斗 同样会死
If we don't learn to fight, we die anyway.
你会继续教我们 对么
You'll keep teaching us, won't you?
这不是个游戏
This is not a game.
你的敌人不会傻傻的站在那里
Your enemy's not going to just stand there
等着你去刺他
While you poke at him.
他会试着杀你
He's going to try to kill you.
你要先发制人
You have to try and kill him first.
犹豫是致命的
Hesitate and die.
我给你拿来了晚餐
I brought you dinner.
敏捷的小动物
Quick little bastards,
但是还差得远
But not quick enough.
谢谢你 但是我们不吃被杀的动物
Thank you, but we never eat anything that's been killed.
事实上 我是在路边捡到的
Actually, I found them by the side of the road,
他们是自然死亡 平静的死亡
Where they died a natural, peaceful death.
卡拉 我们是罗格的客人
Cara. we're roga's guests.
这根本毫无道理
There's no sense to this.
不杀人是一回事
It's one thing not to kill another person,
吃饭是另一回事
But you have to eat.
我看到有一些冬青长在路边
I saw some winterberries growing along the path,
就在石头下边 我们去摘点
Down below the rocks. we'll gather some.
-跟着他们 -他们不想要我们帮助
- Go after them.- They don't want our help.
只要我还和他们在一起
As long as we're with them,
我就不会让他们任何一个人被杀
I'm not going to allow any more of them to be killed.
去
Go.
饿了
Hungry?
不是很饿
Not particularly.
不想要点冬青么
Don't you like winterberries?
把它们放在脆皮烤乳猪里我就吃
Maybe stuffed inside a crisply roasted suckling pig.
尝一个
Try one.
可能让你出乎意料呢
You may be surprised.
很好吃 对吧
Good, right?
罗格
Roga!
给凯道带个口信
take a message to caldor.
离灵使们远点
Leave the minders alone.
我不会让你伤害他
I won't let you hurt him.
我只是要给他上堂课
I'm just gonna teach him a lesson.
是啊 那堂你们一生都要学习的课程
Yes. The same lesson you've both been taught all your lives,
暴♥力♥能帮助你什么
that violence will help you?
随便你
Do what you want.
我受够你了
I'm through with you.
平静的走吧 服侍造物者 她会奖赏你的
Go in peace. Serve the creator, and she will reward you.
干得好
Good work.
我们在黎明的时候再训练
We'll start again at first light.
来吧 探索者 拔出你的剑
Come on, seeker. draw your sword.
好的战士应该懂得适时休息
A good soldier knows when to rest.
凯道的人可不会休息
Caldor's men aren't resting.
我想和手持兵器的真正对手比试一下
I want to test myself against a real fighter, with a real weapon.
你不是怕我吧 对吧
You're not scared of me, are you?
犹豫是致命的 你教我们的 对吧
Hesitate and die. that's what you taught us, right?
你留意了我的话
You've been paying attention.
别对我手下留情
Don't go so easy on me.
这招不错
Nice move.
但你的对手更棒
But know when your opponent has a better one.
理查德 你在干嘛
Richard, what are you doing?
你说呢 我正在教他格斗
What does it look like? I'm teaching him to fight.
你差点杀了他
You almost killed him.
只有遇到真正的对手 才能让他学会
He'll never learn to defend himself until he's faced
如何自我保护
Someone who's trying to hurt him.
理查德 你才训练了他两天而已
Richard, you just started training him two days ago.
我知道我在干什么 卡兰
I know what I'm doing, Kahlan.
别对我指手画脚
Don't get in my way.
他伤到那个男孩了吗
Did he hurt the boy?
只是吓的人家魂飞魄散了
Mostly just scared the wits out of him.
我从未见过那种怒气在理查德眼中
But there was an anger in Richard's eyes i'd never seen before.
一种充满痛苦和残酷的怒气
It's bitter, and harsh.
理查德跟你吼了 让你伤心了吧
Maybe you're just upset because Richard raised his voice at you.
你不在场
You weren't there.
如果看到那场面 你会知道有些事情不对劲
Had you seen what happened, you'd know something was wrong.
当时真理之剑发光了
The sword was glowing.
发光
Glowing?
那意味着什么吗
Does that mean something?
剑中的魔法被探索者的怒气唤醒了
The magic of the sword is fueled by the seeker's anger,
凭此魔法他能获得以一当十的神力
And with it he's able to fight with the strength of many men.
但真理之剑只会在探索者暴怒的时候发光
But the sword only glows when the seeker's anger turns to rage.
他当时难以自控
He was out of control.
我们能做些什么
Could this have something to do
解除施在灵使身上的魔咒吗
With removing the binding spell from the minders?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我得去看看他
But I need to see him.
-你们准备好了吗 -准备什么
- You're ready.- - For what?
我原本只想教会你们自己
I only planned to teach you
如何对抗那些奴隶贩子
How to defend yourselves against the slavers.
但你们学的很棒 出乎我的意料
But you're better fighters than I expected you to be.
所以我决定带领你们修复失地
We're going to take your village back from Caldor.
我高估你们了吗
Am I wrong about you?
你们害怕夺回本来属于自己的东西吗
Are you afraid to take back what's yours?
不会 我们对此梦寐以求
No. there's nothing we want more.
但对抗凯道 我们要有更好的武器才行
But to fight Caldor, we need better weapons.
那个巫师能给我们弄些武器
The wizard can make them for us.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表