剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
你还是跟她们去比较好
I think it's good you're leaving.
否则你会拖我们后腿的
You'd only slow us down.
我也会想你的
I'll miss you too.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我不知道要去多久
I don't know how long I'll be gone.
你不能为了我一直等下去
And you can't wait for me.
当你一旦找到佐德和罗盘之后
Once you've found Zedd and the compass,
他也许需要任命一个新的探索者
He may have to name a new seeker
去寻找泪之石
to find the stone of tears.
理查德
Richard
使命凌驾于我之上
The quest is bigger than just one man.
拿着
Take it.
你一回来我就会还给你的
But only until you return.
用这个保护你自己
Something to protect yourself with.
我爱你
I love you.
我会回来的
And I will be back.
理查德
Richard,
最后再说一次 你要放慢速度
for the last time, you need to slow down.
我们越快到那里
The sooner we get there,
我就能越快重返执行我的使命
the sooner I can get back to my quest.
可迷路的话只会事倍功半
Getting us lost won't help.
旧世界的入口有很多个
There are many entrances to the old world,
可你要知道去哪里找那些入口
but you must know where to find them.
你确定你知道怎么走吗
Are you sure you know where we're going?
找我你就花了24年
It took you 24 years to find me.
我想他们称你为"探索者"是有原因的吧
Well, I assume they call you "the seeker" for a reason.
也许你可以带我们去旧世界
Maybe you can show us the way to the old world.
雾这么大 我什么都看不到
I can't see anything in this fog.
当你完成你的巫师训练之后
Once you've finished your wizard's training,
你就会看到一个完全不同的世界
you will see things quite differently.
那这个训练都包括什么
So, what does this training involve?
我们到先知神殿之后
You'll learn everything you need to know
你会学习所有你需要掌握的东西
once we reach the palace of the prophets.
训练一个巫师要多久
How long does it take to train a wizard?
你的问题可真多
You ask a lot of questions.
是的 而且我比较习惯有人回答我
Yes. And I'm used to getting answers.
需要训多久就训多久
The training takes as long as it takes.
大部分是基于你的表现
Much of that is up to you.
基于你的学习速度有多快
It depends on how fast you learn.
那我学习的速度会让你大吃一惊的
Well, you'd be surprised at how fast I can learn.
我就是害怕你学的太快
That's what I'm afraid of.
怎么 你想要长时间地成为我的
What? You won't have the pleasure of my company
伙伴吗
for very long?
那样你就无法参透知识和智慧
But you don't understand the difference
之前的差别
between knowledge and wisdom.
知识容易掌握
Knowledge is easy to gain.
可掌握智慧 难上加难
Wisdom is much harder.
很多悲剧都是由于那些
Much harm has come from those
不懂其差别的巫师造成的
who don't know the difference.
她总是这么逗人开心吗
Is she always this much fun to be around?
我们到了
We're here.
要出发了 巫师
Time to get moving, wizard.
这根本毫无意义
This is pointless.
罗盘对你来说一点用处都没有
The compass is of no use to you.
只有探索者才能使用它
It only works in the hands of the seeker.
你真觉得我很在意这个小玩意儿吗
You think I care about this trinket?
罗盘只是为了引你上钩
The compass was the bait to catch you.
想想看 有一个
Think of all I can accomplish
首席巫师供我差遣 我能完成多少
now that I have a wizard of the first order
不可思议的事啊
to do my bidding.
恐怕对你来说 我比那个罗盘还没用
I'm afraid I'll be more useless to you than that compass.
就算是你 也无法抵抗
Not even you can resist
痛苦使者的折磨
being broken by a mord-sith.
你错了
You're mistaken.
没有
No.
如果你还想着你朋友会来救你
If you think your friends are coming to help you,
那错的人是你
you're the one who's mistaken.
如果你想停下来休息一下
If you need to stop and rest...
意思是说你想停下来休息了吗
Is that your way of saying you need to stop and rest?
不是
No,
我的意思是你这样只会拖慢我们的速度
it's my way of saying you're slowing us down.
我们得找到下一朵花
We need to find the next flower.
我想我找到了
I think I have.
花根还在这 不过花被别人摘走了
The roots are here, but someone's picked the flower.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
我没事
I'm fine.
任你差遣 忏悔者
Command me, confessor.
是丹娜派你们来的
Denna sent you?
是的 忏悔者
Yes, confessor.
她说如果我们杀了你
She said if we killed you,
我们每人会得到20块金币的奖赏
We'd receive 20 gold pieces each.
那你们要到哪去领赏呢
And where were you supposed to collect this payment?
如果你们早点找到我
If you'd found me all those years ago
我那时只是个小孩子
I would have just been a child.
巫师们一般都是那时候开始接受训练的
That's usual when wizards begin their training.
-这样是有好处的 -为什么
- It's better that way. - Why?
因为小孩子们都很听话
Because children do as they're told.
发生什么事了
What happened here?
不管是谁干的 一定很厉害
Whoever did this was, very powerful.
或者是种生物
Or whatever.
脚印怎么到这就消失了
How can these tracks just end here?
是隐形怪 他们是透明的
It's a mriswith! They're invisible.
我们必须离开这里 马上
We have to get out of here, now.
别傻了
Don't be a fool.
如果谁被隐形怪抓走了
When someone is taken by the mriswith
就再也回不来了 永远见不到了
They are never seen again. Never.
如果你不想帮忙 赶快走开
If you're not going to help, get out of the way.
你打不过他们的
You can't fight them.
你甚至都看不见他们
You can't even see them.
你已经跟丢了
You've lost the trail.
我们得找个地方躲一躲
We have to seek shelter.
你就这么把你的姐妹丢下了吗
And leave your sister to these creatures?
修女凯瑟琳随时准备为你牺牲
Sister Katharine was prepared to give her life for you,
就像修女伊丽莎白一样
Just like sister Elizabeth.
你说你不想有人因你而死
You say you don't want anyone to die for you,
那我的命又怎么办
But what about my life?
我为了找到你已经丢掉半条命了
I've sacrificed half of it already, searching for you.
如果我死之前
And if I have to die out here without getting you
不能把你带回先知神殿
Back to the palace of the prophets,
所有的牺牲都没有价值了
It will all have been for nothing.
你们辜负了我
You failed me.
我们逃出来是为了告诉你她们在追捕你
We escaped so we could warn you that they were still coming.
这样啊
Oh.
所以你们觉得还应得到报酬是吧
And for that you feel you still deserve payment?
还有那些死掉的人的报酬
And that of the other men who no longer have use for theirs.
说的很有道理啊
Ve-- very well.
你们的报酬分文不少
You'll both be paid in full.
我想你的阴谋失败了 是吧
I assume that's the going rate for failure?
我的朋友们是不会放弃追杀你的
My friends will never stop coming for you.
如果他们以为我死了 就不会啦
They will if they assume I'm dead.
你可以办到吧 是吧
You can arrange that, can't you?
非常乐意
Gladly.
肚子里插把刀如何
Would a knife in the belly suffice?
我给你两具尸体
I've given you two corpses.
你得用魔法把他们变成我们的样子
Surely you can use your magic to make them look like us.
是啊 我还会魔法啊
Oh, I have the magic.
但是你可没那么多时间来逼我使出魔法
But you don't have the time to torture me into using it.
你太低估我的 巫师
You underestimate me, wizard.
我可是有不少说服人的方法的哦
I have more subtle means of persuasion.
好吧
All right!
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表