剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on Legend of the Seeker.
《探索者传说》前情提要
You have to take the Stone of Tears
你必须在夏至之日
to the Pillars of Creation on the day of the summer solstice,
将泪之石带到创世之柱那里
and repair the tear in the veil.
修复那道裂缝
What do you want? The same as you, dear brother.
你要卷轴做什么 和你一样 吾弟
To save the world.
拯救世界
If you help me achieve this victory for him,
如果你在此助他一臂之力
I have no doubt that the Keeper will reward you
我料定守护者会对你
beyond imagining.
重赏有加
Whoever gains possession
谁能集齐
of all three Boxes of Orden will be unstoppable.
全部三个奥登魔盒 谁就将君临天下
She is pristinely ungifted.
她是天生无华者
Magic doesn't work on me. Not evenen the magic of Orden.
魔法对我不管用 即使是奥登的魔力也不行
The true Lord Rahl is in danger.
真正的拉尔王有危险了
I need your help to save him.
我需要你帮忙去救他
Do you think we can trust her?
你认为我们能相信她吗
I've known her for a long time.
我认识她很久了
You once swore to kill the man you now serve.
你曾发誓要杀掉现在效忠的这个男人
Why did you lie to me?
为什么要对我撒谎
I want you back on my side.
我只想你重回我方阵营
Fortunately, I knew of your special friendship with Dahlia
幸运的是 你与达丽雅好似有某种特殊关系
The Agiel's touch will be more painful to her
这根魔棍对她造成的痛苦
than all the fires of the Underworld.
将超越所有冥界之火的灼烧
Cara, why?
卡拉 为什么
I brought what you asked for.
我拿到了您要的东西
Richard Cypher, you are the true Seeker.
理查德·塞弗 你是真正的探索者
Rahl is taking the Stone of Tears northeast.
拉尔正带着泪之石向东北方向去了
The Pillars of Creation are to the south.
创世之柱在南部
Rahl isn't taking the Stone to the Pillars.
拉尔没有把泪之石带到创世之柱那里
He has no intention of using it to seal the veil.
他并不打算用它来封闭冥界裂缝
Then where's he taking it?
他究竟要带去哪里
Why are we stopping?
为什么不走了
Marianna,
玛丽安娜
do you really fail to grasp the import of the moment?
这么重要的时刻 你怎能轻易错过呢
We are about to deliver the Stone of Tears to the Keeper.
我们就要把泪之石交给守护者了
And once he has it,
一旦他拥有了它
the tear in the veil can never be sealed,
冥界裂缝就绝不可能封闭
and the World of the Living will fall forever into darkness.
人界将永远陷入无尽黑暗
But before we proceed into the rift,
但在我们进入裂缝之前
let us offer a prayer of gratitude to our master
先要诚心祷告 以表对主人的感激之情
for allowing us, s humble servants,
是他让我们这些卑贱的仆人
a small part to play in his glorious victory.
有机会在伟大的胜利中贡献绵薄之力
You betrayed the Keeper.
你背叛了守护者
You have all done very well.
你们都做的很不错
Now, we should travel with haste.
现在 我们需要加紧赶路了
No doubt my intrepid brother is already close behind.
我那位勇敢无畏的弟弟肯定正找过来呢
I can stop him, My Lord.
我可以阻止他 陛下
Cara, your loyalty and devotion are touching.
卡拉 你的忠诚和奉献精神令人感动
But I'm afraid you are no match for the Seeker.
但恐怕你不是探索者的对手
You're forgetting Richard's weakness.
你忘记了理查德的弱点
Compassion.
同情心
He still cares for me.
他仍然关心着我
When the moment comes, he won't be able to finish me off.
到那时 他肯定不忍♥心杀我
And that's when I'll kill him.
而我就好下手了
The Wizard's power is useless against you,
巫师的法力对你来说毫无威力
but the Mother Confessor is another story.
但忏悔圣母就另当别论了
Her touch is deadly to Mord-Sith.
她的触摸对痛苦使者来说是致命的
We're not afraid of the Confessor, My Lord.
我们才不怕什么忏悔圣母 陛下
The Seeker won't stop until he recovers the Stone.
探索者不得到泪之石是不肯罢休的
And he'll kill you to get it.
定会为了得到它而杀死您
Please.
求您了
Let us do this for you.
让我们为您消除后患
I am so glad you have returned to our family, Cara.
我很开心你能回归这个大家庭 卡拉
Cara, don't do this.
卡拉 不要这么做
You seem to have forgotten, Richard.
你似乎不记得了 理查德
Mord-Sith only take orders from the true Lord Rahl.
痛苦使者只听令于真正的拉尔王
Zedd, no! She'll kill you! Get out of here!
佐德 别动手 她会杀了你的 快跑
Dahlia!
达丽雅
The compass is useless.
罗盘失效了
Dahlia.
达丽雅
Dahlia, you don't have long to live.
达丽雅 你活不久了
If you're going to serve me, you have to do it now.
如果你想为我效力 就要抓紧时间
Tell me where Rahl is taking the Stone.
告诉我 拉尔把泪之石带到哪里去了
I'm sorry, mistress.
对不起 主人
I don't know.
我不知道
I beg of you,
求您了
forgive me.
饶恕我吧
Without the compass,
没有了罗盘
we might not find Rahl
我们可能无法在夏至之前
or the Stone before the solstice.
找到拉尔和泪之石
Maybe Cara knows where he is.
或许卡拉知道他在哪儿
But I'd have to confess her to find out.
但这就必须要忏悔她
You know what you need to do, Richard.
你知道该做什么 理查德
But we both know you don't have the stomach for it.
但咱俩都知道 你没那个胆量
She is in the grip of an insidious magic,
她被黑魔法控制了
as dark as any I've felt before.
其黑暗程度 我闻所未闻
That's how Rahl turned her against us.
达肯·拉尔就是这样令她反戈相向的
Lord Rahl merely showed me the error of my ways.
拉尔王只是让我明白了自己的错误
I was a fool to ever follow you.
我居然跟随过你 真是愚蠢透顶
We may have to accept the fact
也许我们得接受现实
that the Cara we know is gone forever.
我们熟识的卡拉已经一去不复返了
I don't believe that.
我不信
There has to be a way of undoing whatever it was Rahl did to her.
一定有办法可以消除拉尔对她施的魔咒
Theris one way,
方法倒有一个
but the results are unpredictable.
但结果难以预测
It's a spell I learned years ago in the Wizard's Keep,
这咒语是我多年前在巫师堡学到的
but I've never dared use it.
但我一直不敢使用
It's called the Spell of Undoing.
叫做逆反咒
According to t ancient texts,
据古书♥记♥载
it can erase even the most pernicious forms of dark magic.
即使是最黑暗的魔法 也能被它消除
Do it.
那就用它
Richard, this spell hasn't been invoked in ages,
理查德 这个咒语很久以来没人施展
and for very good reason.
是有原因的
It could undo the magic Darken Rahl inflicted on Cara,
它能消除达肯·拉尔施在卡拉身上的魔法
but it could also affect her in ways
但也会在某种程度上伤害她
I couldn't even begin to predict.
我甚至不敢想象后果如何
It could even kill her.
这有可能会要了她的命
And if it does, we may lose any hope
若果真如此 我们想及时找到拉尔和泪之石
of finding Rahl and the Stone in time.
只怕是毫无希望了
Cara's had everything taken away from her.
卡拉受到这样惨无人道的摧残
Twice.
已经是第二次了
She would've gone to the ends of the world for me.
她愿为我赴汤蹈火 在所不辞
I'm not giving up on her now.
我怎么可能就此放弃她
Zedd. Is everything all right?
佐德 没事吧
Richard?
理查德
Everyone's waiting.
大家都等着呢
This is the People's Palace.
这是人♥民♥圣殿
What are we doing here?
我们怎会在这里
I think Zedd's gotten into the ambrosia
看来佐德一心想着美食
a little early.
魂不守舍了
Grandfather.
祖父
The ring.
该拿戒指了
It's in your left sleeve.
在你的左边袖子里
With this ring, I bind my soul,
此戒为证 吾心
mind and body
吾志 吾身
with yours.
皆与汝同在
In the eyes of the Creator,
在造物者的见证下
you are now joined as husband and wife.
我宣布 你们现在正式结为夫妻
For all eternity, you will be as one.
你们将永结同心 至死不渝
Richard.
理查德
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表