剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
I'll be back soon.
我很快就回来
Whatever you're doing, it won't work.
不论你做什么 都不会得逞的
My brother will come for you.
我哥哥不会放过你
I'm planning on it.
我求之不得呢
Sister, our han is the Keeper's most sacred gift to us.
修女 我们的涵是守护者最神圣的恩赐
If we drink this serum, we'll lose our powers forever.
一旦喝了这血 我们会永远失去法力
Yes, but the blood of the pristinely ungifted one
没错 但天生无华者的血液
will also make us immune to all forms of magic,
将使我们对任何魔法免疫
including the barriers protecting the People's Palace.
包括保护人♥民♥圣殿的结界
Our han is a small sacrifice to pay
为了守护者的胜利
to ensure the Keeper's victory.
我们的涵不过是微不足道的牺牲
Drink.
喝下去
The three of us will infiltrate the Palace
我们三人将潜入圣殿
and separate the Boxes of Orden.
拆分奥登魔盒
The rest of you will wait here for Richard Rahl to arrive
剩下的人就在此等候理查德·拉尔的到来
and when the magic of Orden has left him,
等他失去奥登之力
you will kill him.
你们就杀掉他
Once we have acquired the Boxes and the Sword of Truth,
一旦我们拿到魔盒和真理之剑
we will be able to deliver the Keeper a great victory.
我们就能向守护者献上胜利果实
And the pristinely ungifted one?
那天生无华者呢
What should we do with her?
怎么处理她
She's of no further use to us.
她已经没有利用价值了
Let her die.
让她死吧
Richard.
理查德
Give her the Breath of Life.
快给她生命之息
She's been cold for too long.
她已经死了太久了
Even the most skilled Mord-Sith couldn't bring her back.
就算最强的痛苦使者也无法让她起死回生
Do it anyway!
那也要试一试
Once we've passed through the barrier,
一旦我们穿过结界
we'll head for the south entrance.
就从南门进去
You sure the serum will protect us?
你确定她的血能保护我们吗
Don't worry, sister.
别担心 修女
If it fails you'll meet the Keeper
如果不能 你就可以
sooner than you had ever hoped.
早早地见到守护者了
What is it?
怎么了
We're not alone in here.
这里还有别人
Show yourselves.
现身吧
Long live Darken Rahl!
达肯·拉尔万岁
Why did this man attack you?
他为什么会袭击你
He's with the Third Battalion.
他是第三军团的
They refused to accept Richard as the legitimate heir.
他们拒绝接受理查德为合法的继位者
He used Orden to force them to submit.
理查德便使用奥登之力使其屈服
The Boxes. They're gone.
奥登魔盒 不见了
If Richard no longer has the Power of Orden,
如果理查德不再拥有奥登之力的话
then the Mord-Sith and Darken Rahl
痛苦使者和达肯·拉尔
are no longer under his control.
便不会再听从其摆布
Thank you.
谢谢
It's no trouble at all, brother.
小事一桩 弟弟
I want him alive.
留他性命
This was no happy coincidence, was it?
这并非巧合 对吧
You and your Sisters lying in wait for my brother,
你们这些修女潜伏在这里
waiting for the precise moment
只待我弟弟丧失奥登之力
when he was deprived of the Power of Orden.
再趁机下手 攻其不备
No doubt you are working with whoever it was
毫无疑问那些拆分奥登魔盒的人
who separated the Boxes. I want to know where they are.
是你的同伙 告诉我 她们在哪里
You'll learn nothing from me.
你休想问出半点消息
It's been some time since I last wielded an Agiel,
尽管我已久未舞动安吉魔棍了
but I believe I still have the talent for it.
但我相信依然能够挥舞自如
Answer me.
回答我
Where are the Boxes of Orden?
奥登魔盒在哪里
Looking for this?
在找这个吗
Give me the Sword.
把剑给我
I had a little talk with one of your Sisters.
我和一位修女攀谈了几句
I know what you're planning.
已然得知了你们的目的
This Sword is the only weapon in all Creation powerful enough
真理之剑是世间唯一具有足够魔力
to destroy the Boxes of Orden.
可以摧毁奥登魔盒的武器
And if they are destroyed, the veil will be torn,
如果奥登魔盒被毁坏 两界便会撕开裂缝
and the Keeper will be able to send his minions
届时 守护者就能够尽遣其爪牙
into the World of the Living.
涂炭世上生灵
Give us the Sword
把剑交给我
and the Keeper will reward you for your devotion.
守护者必会犒赏你的忠诚
I can imagine a far greater reward.
我想拥获的犒赏远大于其
The Boxes, if you please.
请把奥登魔盒交给我
Kill him.
杀死他
Behind you.
在你后面呢
Bring him.
带他过来
You bent me to your will.
你曾令我臣服于你的意愿
Now I shall bend you to mine.
现在我要你拜倒在我的脚下
No!
不
Kneel before me.
跪下
Yes, My Lord.
遵命 陛下
Your Highness, the Third Battalion
陛下 第三军团
is trying to take the palace.
正试图攻占圣殿
It's not safe for you here.
这里现在很危险
I want you and three of your most loyal men,
士兵们已不再受奥登之力的控制
soldiers not controlled by Orden.
我要你带上三名亲信
We're going to find my husband.
和我一起去寻找我的丈夫
It's worse than I imagined.
比我想象的还要糟
Rahl has the Boxes, the Sword, and the Power of Orden.
拉尔已得到奥登魔盒 真理之剑和奥登之力
He's controlling Richard.
他现在控制了理查德
We have to free him.
我们得去救他
The only way to do that is to kill Rahl,
唯一的方法就是杀掉拉尔
but I can't blast him with Wizard's Fire,
可我不能使用巫师之火攻击他
the Mord-Sith will deflect it.
痛苦使者能阻挡我的法力
And if Rahl so much as sees us,
而且一旦拉尔注视到我们
he'll bend us to his will just as surely as he did Richard.
我们就会落得跟理查德一样的下场
Oh, Zedd. We have to do something.
佐德 我们必须做些什么
There is one thing I can try,
现在只有一件事情可以尝试
but you're not going to like it.
但恐怕你不会愿意
I can try to reverse the Spell of Undoing.
我可以尝试将逆反咒逆转
Put the world back the way it was.
将世界变回原来的样子
Zedd, I know things are bad, but...
佐德 我知道现在情况很糟 但...
do you really want to go back to an existence
你当真想回到那个
where the dead walk among the living?
痛苦和死亡横行的世界吗
The Keeper is on the brink of victory.
守护者已胜券在握
Even in this world the Keeper is bent on destroying
在这个世界 守护者又何尝放弃了
the Land of the Living.
涂炭生灵的念头
And he is not going to stop.
他是不会善罢甘休的
And with Richard enslaved to Rahl,
可现在理查德已受制于拉尔
how will we defeat the Keeper?
我们又凭什么去对抗守护者呢
At least in the other world we had Richard on our side
在那个世界 至少还有理查德与我们在一起
and with Richard we still had a fighting chance.
我们还有抗争的机会
And our child?
那我们的孩子呢
What kind of a life would she have in a world
生活于双亲俱遭达肯·拉尔奴役的世界
where her parents are enslaved to Darken Rahl?
对孩子来说是多么残酷的现实
Kahlan, I know this isn't easy.
卡兰 我知道这很难
I know how much you want to be with Richard,
我知道你有多么想和理查德厮守
but your life together here is over.
但此处的美好生活已经结束了
If you truly want to save him,
如你果真想救他
we have to try to put things back.
就必须要把一切转变回去
Richard may not be your husband in the other world,
在那个世界 你们或许不会结为连理
but he still loves you dearly.
但理查德依然爱你 至死不渝
what do you need to reverse the spell?
你要如何逆转那法术
We have to find Cara
我们要去找到卡拉
and pray that Darken Rahl doesn't get to her first.
但愿达肯·拉尔不会先我们一步找到她
We've searched everywhere, My Lord.
我们已搜遍了每处角落 陛下
Kahlan and the First Wizard must have fled.
卡兰和首席巫师一定是跑掉了
No doubt they learned
想必他们已经知道
I was taking up residence in the palace again.
我已重登圣殿王座
If the Sisters of the Dark are to be believed,
如果暗之修女所述属实的话
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表