剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
如果他看到我们都过去
If he sees us all coming,
会以为我们要夺走他的一切
He'll think we're trying to keep everything away from him.
休塔是对的 他会消灭我们
Shota's right, he could obliterate us.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
以他的能力
With his powers,
其实可以找到泪之石
He could actually succeed in finding the stone.
但你才是真正的探索者
But he's not the true seeker. You are.
无所谓头衔
It doesn't matter who has the title
或谁得到荣誉
Or who gets the glory,
只要找到泪之石封印裂缝
As long as the stone is found and the rift is sealed.
他完全迷失自我了
He's lost his mind
我们不能指望他
There's no way we can count on him.
对
You're right.
但现在不能让他觉得受到威胁
But we don't want to make him feel threatened. Not now
虽然失去记忆 他还是佐德
Whatever he's forgotten, he's still Zedd.
如果我可以接近他
If I can get close to him,
和他说话 得到他的信任
Talk to him, gain his confidence,
也许可以让他自省
Maybe I could make him see what he's doing,
让他醒悟
And what the cost could be.
我很为你担心
I'm so frightened for you.
担心什么
About what?
你保证不做任何疯狂鲁莽的事
Do you promise you won't do anything crazy and reckless?
赛琳达 告诉我
Salindra, tell me.
我在冥界时
When I was in the underworld
在那阴森恐怖的地方
In that awful, terrible place,
听到达肯·拉尔和守护者的谈话
I heard Darken Rahl talking to the keeper.
他们窃喜你接受了探索者的任务
They're happy you've taken up the seeker's quest.
他们认为
They think that
你去找泪之石时
When you're chasing after the Stone Of Tears,
他们就有时间毁灭我们
They will have time to destroy us all.
但有一件事他们很害怕
But there's one thing they're terrified of.
什么事
What?
害怕你冲进那裂缝中
They're terrified that you are going to march into the rift
用真理之剑和守护者战斗
And battle the keeper with the Sword Of Truth.
因为他们知道你会取胜
Because they know you would win.
佐德缪斯
Oh, Zeddicus,
我太害怕你会那样做
I'm so afraid you will try something like that.
阁下 这个人想见你
Sir, this man wanted to see you.
他说事关重大
He said it was extremely important.
我已搜身 没有武器
We've searched him head to foot, he isn't armed.
我认识他
I know him.
你记得我
You remember me?
你是假冒的探索者
Yes, you're the false seeker.
你和你的朋友想袭击我
You and your friends tried to attack me
那时我还是个老人
When I was still an old man.
我们不是袭击你 是担心你
We weren't trying to attack you, we were worried about you.
你记得昨天之前的事吗
Do you remember anything before yesterday?
不
No. Heh.
为何要记得
But why would I need to?
昨天前没有对我有意义的事发生
Nothing of any imptance happed to me before yesterday.
可怕的事发生了
Something terrible did happen.
你和我穿过树林时
While you and I were walking through the forest,
你吃了被女巫下咒的柿子
You ate a persimmon that was spelled by a witch,
突然失忆了
And you suddenly lost your memory.
你当时害怕而困惑
You were scared and confused
我们想要你冷静 但你跑了
We tried to calm you down, but you ran away.
你到底是谁
Who are you exactly?
你的孙子
I'm your grandson.
-孙子 -是的
- Grandson? - Yes.
有最好的祖父的人
And a man never had better grandfather.
你舍身救我数百次
You risked your life for me hundreds of times.
没有你最邪恶的暴君
Without you, the most evil despot who ever lived
仍在他的王位上
Would still be on his throne.
-是吗 -是的
- Would he? - Yes.
你挽救世界许多次
You saved the world many times.
孙子
Mm. Well, grandson,
我想多了解你
I look forward to knowing you better,
但是现在 我十分想会会守护者
But right now, I ha a pressing engage me with the keeper.
佐德 不要
Zeddicus. No
是的 赛琳达
Yes, Salindra.
我要单独进入裂缝和守护者决斗
I'm marching into the rift alone to battle with the keeper
你不能进入那个裂缝
You can't go into the rift
-我可以 -佐德 不
- Ah, but I can. - Zedd, no--
别担心 你不会失去爷爷的
Don't worry, you won't lose your grandfather.
我会用剑挑着冥王的尸体回来的
I'll come back, with the lord of death himself on my sword
没有人能从冥界活着回来
No one goes into the underwod and comes out alive.
-除了我 -你会死在那儿的
- No one except me. - You' be killed!
守护者将得到真理之剑和那个罗盘
And the keeper will have the sword of truth,And the compass.
守护者惧怕我
The keeper fears me
你怎么知道
What takes you think that?
她亲耳听别人说的
I was told by somebody who hear it with her own ears
她欺骗了你
She'lying to you.
她想要骗你进入那个圈套
She's trying to lead you into some kind of trap.
她不会算计我的 也不会骗我
She wouldn't trick me. She wouldn't lie to me.
她爱我 退后
She loves me. Stay back.
佐德 不要
Zedd, no!
理查德
Richard
当心 忏悔者
Look out! the confessor.
捉住她
Get her!
这不是离别
This isn't farewell.
只是短暂的分别
Just a brief parting.
愿神庇佑你 佐德缪斯
May the spirits be with you, zeddicus.
他们一直眷恋我
They alws are.
解救他
Get him out.
不
No.
他去裂缝了
He went to the rift.
我要跟他下去
I'm going after him.
理查德 不
Richard, no!
我不能抛下佐德
I can't abandon zedd
那么我跟你去
Then I'm coming with you.
如果我和佐德没回来
If zedd and I don't come back
必须有人活下来去找泪之石
Someone needs to stay alive to find the stone
卡兰 寻找泪之石比我们都重要
Kahlan, the quest is bigger than any of us.
别跟着我
Don'follow me
佐德
Zedd
别再往里走了
Don't go any far there!
佐德
Zedd
佐德
Zedd!
快跑 佐德
Go, zedd!
青春易逝
Youth is fleeting,
不是吗 佐德
Isn't it, zeddicus?
佐德 快逃
Zedd, get away from him.
佐德
Zedd!
真是青春易逝
For all of us, it would seem.
包括探索者
Including the seeker.
佐德 我们该走了
Zedd we have to go.
奋勇作战啊 真是好兄弟
A valiant effort, dear brother,
但是守护者赐给我守护他冥界大门的力量
But the keeper has around take to me power over the gates of his dinio
理查德
Richard!
理查德
Richard.
佐德
Zedd.
我失败了
I failed
别担心 美人
Don'worry, my beauty.
无论如何 我会医治你
Whatever's wrong, I'll heal you.
你不能了
You can't.
我没有履行协议
I didn't deliver my side of the bargain.
守护者在催我的命了
The keep's cling in the debt.
催命
Debt?
我算计了你
I tricked you
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表