剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
理查德·塞弗 你是真正的探索者
Richard Cypher, you are the true seeker.
卡兰
Kahlan.
卡兰·艾米娜尔
Kahlan Amnell.
很快你将会是最后一个忏悔者
Soon you'll be the last of your kind.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么 一场噩梦
Nothing. It was just a bad dream.
跟我讲讲
Tell me about it.
我身处荒漠
I was in a desert.
有一只鸟
There was a bird
和一个盲女
And a blind girl.
卡萨嘉的夜宿鸟
A starless blackbird of Caska.
我还想睡觉呢
I'm trying to sleep here.
那不是普通的梦 是种预兆
That wasn't any ordinary dream. That was a message.
它们归属于施梦人
It belongs to a dream caster.
一个游民魔法部落住在远方的荒漠
A magical clan of nomads living in a desert far away from here.
每一代当中
Every generation,
夜宿鸟都会亲近部族的一个孩子
A blackbird befriends a small child.
那个孩子将会成为大祭司
That child is then recognized as the high priestess
拥有让夜宿鸟传递梦境的魔力
And has the power to send dreams on the wings of birds.
我梦里的小女孩
The girl in my dream,
她告诉我很快我将会是最后一个忏悔者
She told me soon I would be the last of my kind.
这可能是个警示
It could be a warning
告诉你其他的忏悔者有危险
That the line of confessors is in danger.
我得去维雷拉
I have to go to Valeria,
确保我姐姐的安全
Make sure my sister's safe.
维雷拉 离这里有上千里
Valeria? That's hundreds of leagues from here.
你不能单独行动
You can't travel alone.
我和你一起去
I'll go with you.
我以为现在没有什么比带着他和魔法符咒
I thought there was nothing more important than taking him
去帕莫拉找到泪之石更重要的了
And this magic rune to Pamorah to find the stone of tears.
佐德 你同卡拉和弗林一道
Zedd, you go on with Cara and Flynn.
我们会尽快赶上你们的
We'll catch up with you as soon as we can.
这是浪费时间
It's a waste of time.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
住在维雷拉的忏悔者已经死了
The confessors living on Valeria are dead.
当达肯·拉尔发现
When Darken Rahl found out
维雷拉住着男性忏悔者时
There was a male confessor living on Valeria,
他命令我们把男孩抓来
He ordered us to bring him the child,
但当我们攻陷了那个小岛
But when we stormed the island
母亲牺牲她的孩子 不让我们得到他
The mother sacrificed the baby so we couldn't take it.
那个母亲呢
And the mother?
-她被除掉了 -我姐姐
- She was eliminated. - My sister?
迪妮死了吗
Dennee is dead?
没有痛苦
There was no pain.
我下手很利落
I killed her swiftly.
卡兰
Kahlan?
-她怎么了 -是血之怒
- What's happening to her? - It's the con dar.
-卡兰 -躲开 -卡拉 你赶快离开
- Kahlan. - Stay back! - Cara, you have to leave now!
我只是奉命行事罢了
I only did what I was ordered to.
我拖不了她多久 快跑
I can't hold her much longer. Run!
-但我发誓效忠你 -现在来看不可能了
- But I swore to serve you. - That isn't possible anymore.
赶紧离开
Get out of here now!
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你不该阻止我
You shouldn't have stopped me.
你处于血之怒状态
You were in the con dar.
出于复仇杀掉卡拉于事无补
Killing Cara out of vengeance wouldn't help you
反而帮了看守者
Only the keeper.
理查德 这不是复仇
Richard, this isn't about vengeance.
她是痛苦使者 被训练来杀人和折磨人
She's a Mord-Sith, trained to torture and kill.
谁知道下一步她会去哪 会做什么
Who knows where she'll go or what she'll do now.
我要找到她 阻止她
I have to find her and stop her.
-我们有个小麻烦 -什么麻烦
- We have a small problem. - What is it?
-弗林不见了 -什么
- Flynn has gone. - What?
只是小插曲而已
Only a momentary setback.
我担心那个小混混会掉头离开
I was afraid the scamp might up and leave,
所以我采取了预防措施
So I took precautions.
魔法措施
Magical precautions.
你对他的鞋下了咒
You spelled his shoes.
我们要做的就是循着他的足迹
All we have to do is follow his footsteps.
如果我们不能找到弗林 拿到泪之石
If we don't find Flynn and get the stone of tears,
看守者将会毁灭一切生灵
The keeper will to destroy every living thing.
所以你或者和我们一道
So you can come with us...
或是去追卡拉
Or you can go after Cara.
如果我再看到她 一定会杀了她
If I ever see her again, I'll kill her.
她是痛苦使者
She's a Mord-Sith.
行行好 我们不想惹麻烦
Please, we don't want any trouble.
我只想要一个房♥间和一顿热饭
All I want is a room and a hot meal.
或是一夜春宵
And maybe something a little sweet.
安吉魔棒现在出场有点太早
It's much too early for this.
我们不欢迎痛苦使者
We don't want your kind here.
没人欢迎你
Nobody wants you.
你为什么不滚出我的酒馆
Why don't you get out of my tavern
从哪个坑爬出来的滚回哪去
And go back to whatever vile pit you crawled out of?
看起来他停下来打了个盹
Looks like someone stopped for a nap.
早上好 睡美人
Good morning, princess.
"想到了因为符咒你不会对我用魔法
"Figured you wouldn't use magic on me because of the rune,
"但以防你对我的衣物下咒
"But just in case you spelled my clothes and shoes,
"于是我弃之而去了
"I've left them behind.
"祝你找到泪之石
"Good luck finding that stone of tears.
你的超级粉丝 弗林"
Your biggest admirer, Flynn."
我必须承认呢 他很聪明
He's clever, I'll give him that.
而且他还赤身裸体 这样能走多远
He's also naked. How far can he get?
艾拉
Ella!
离我女儿远点
Get away from my daughter.
别怕 妈妈在
It's all right. Mama's here.
我不是来伤人的
I'm not here to hurt anybody.
那就赶快离开 趁我没把你的脑袋射穿
Then leave, now, before I put this arrow through your eye.
-等等 -格蕾丝 离她远点
- Wait. - Grace, stay away from her.
卡拉
Cara?
-是 -你认识她
- Yes. - You know her?
她是我妹妹
She's my sister.
拜托 等一下
Please, wait.
我替我丈夫道歉
I'm sorry about my husband.
他只是想保护我们的女儿
He was only trying to protect our daughter.
没必要解释什么
There's no need to explain.
真难以置信 这真的是你吗
I can't believe it's you.
我来这儿是个错误的决定
It was a mistake for me to come here.
拜托别走
No, please.
你好像又累又饿的
You look so tired and hungry.
至少让我给你准备点吃的吧
At least let me give you something to eat.
能帮我个忙吗
Could you do me one favor?
这身痛苦使者行头会把孩子们吓坏的
Your leather will terrify the children.
你介意换套衣服吗
Would you mind changing?
这件应该会合身的
This should fit.
小时候妈妈给我们做的那些礼服
Remember when we were little and mother made us
还记得吗
Those matching dresses?
我们的妈妈在哪
Where is our mother?
你被带走之后
After you were taken,
她因为过度的忧虑和悲痛 病倒了
The worry and grief made her sick.
在痛苦侍者又回来带走爸爸之后
When the mord-sith came back and took father,
这太过沉重了 她心力交瘁 去世了
It was too much. Her heart gave out.
你知道爸爸到底怎么了吗
Do you know what happened to father?
你还是不要知道为好
You don't want to know.
好吧
Well...
你先换衣服吧
I'll let you change.
别乱动了 卡拉
Hold still, Cara.
快弄好了吗
Is it almost done?
差不多了
Almost.
一会让你♥爸♥爸看看你有多漂亮
Wait till your father sees how pretty you look.
你穿上它比我穿好看多了
You wear it much better than I do.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表