剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
But first, we need the treasure.
可首先 我们需要财宝
What do you say?
怎么样
Lord Rahl, it's true...
拉尔陛下 传言是真的
you are still alive.
您还健在
Arise, Sisters of the Agiel.
平身 安吉姐妹
How may we serve you, My Lord?
您有何吩咐 陛下
I've come for my treasure.
我为财宝一事而来
At once, My Lord.
我马上安排 陛下
But first, Lord Rahl and I would require a meal,
不过首先 拉尔陛下和我需要一顿美餐
and a hot bath.
再洗个热水浴
Lord Rahl is weary from his travels,
拉尔陛下旅途疲惫
and wishes to indulge in those particular pleasures
希望享受一番
which only the skills of his Mord-Sith can provide.
痛苦使者提供的特别招待
Of course, Captain Malray.
没问题 马尔雷队长
Immediately.
立刻就办
Why are you standing there?
你站在那里干什么
Are you as deaf as you are stupid?
难道你又蠢又聋吗
No, mistress. I'll see to the bath at once.
不 主人 我马上去准备浴池
And supper. Now.
还有晚餐 快去
Yes, mistress.
遵命 主人
I don't think we should delay our departure much longer,
我们不该再耽搁行程了
Captain Malray.
马尔雷队长
After all, the future of D'Hara is at stake.
毕竟达哈拉的未来堪忧
Your devotion to duty is admirable as always,
您的责任心一如既往令人折服
Lord Rahl.
拉尔陛下
But I beg you for once to think of yourself.
不过我恳请您为自己着想一次吧
After the hardships of the past months,
熬过这段艰难时日
you deserve one night of pleasure.
您理应安心享受一夜
How dare a lowly slave look directly into the eyes of Lord Rahl.
你一个卑微的奴隶怎敢直视拉尔陛下
Don't!
住手
My Lord?
陛下
You will treat the slave gently,
你要善待这个奴隶
or you will feel the sting of my wrath.
否则我可要大发雷霆了
Yes, My Lord.
遵命 陛下
Are you trying to get us killed?
你想害死我们吗
The real Lord Rahl would never show kindness to a slave.
真正的拉尔陛下绝不会对奴隶仁慈
They were being so cruel to her.
她们对她也太残酷了
And how cruel are they going to be to us
若我们暴露身份
if we're discovered, you idiot?
她们又会有多残酷呢 蠢货
I am the one who said we should get out of here.
我一开始就说该离开这儿
If we try and leave now,
如果我们现在离开
before Lord Rahl indulges in his famous appetites,
而不像拉尔陛下那样尽情享受一番
they'll get suspicious.
她们会起疑心的
Lord Rahl, your bedchamber is in readiness.
拉尔陛下 您的卧房♥已准备妥当
May I show you there personally?
请准许我陪您过去
I have affairs of state to attend to.
我还有正事要办
But I command you to show Captain Malray here
我命你陪马尔雷队长
to his bedchamber.
去他的卧房♥
And do not fail to extend to him every courtesy
切记不可怠慢 你要如侍奉我般
you would extend to me.
侍奉他
As you command, My Lord.
遵命 陛下
I will fetch you a robe, captain.
我去为您拿浴袍 队长
Walter. Hm?
沃尔特 嗯
You are the best friend a man has ever had.
交友如你 夫复何求
The night that Walter and I spent in that temple
我和沃尔特在圣堂度过的那晚之美妙
was nearly worth all the trouble that came after.
尽管惹来麻烦不断 也差不多值了
Nearly.
真的
I assure you, My Lord, the treasure has gone untouched
我敢说 陛下 从我们保管之日起
since you entrusted it to our care.
就没有人碰过这些财宝
Good.
很好
Load it onto the wagon. At once.
装到马车上 立刻照办
Must you leave us so soon, My Lord?
您现在就要离开了吗 陛下
I have many enemies in the Midlands.
如今中土敌寇众多
More than we can fight at present.
目前我们无力与其对抗
So I will sail to the Lands of the South
我会乘船至南部地区
where I will use the treasure to raise a mercenary army
利用这批财宝招兵买♥♥马
with which to return to re-conquer D'Hara.
届时重返达哈拉 夺取王权
A wise plan, My Lord.
真是高♥瞻♥远瞩 陛下
You and your sisters will provide us with an escort
你要带领姐♥妹♥们♥
to see us safely to the port.
护送我们安全抵达港口
Our real plan was to catch a boat to Merilandria,
我们真正的计划是乘船去梅兰瑞尔
but I knew we needed protection
但我知道若要安全通过
to get us past the marauders and the bandits of the Iron Mountains.
就必须对付艾恩山区的强盗土匪
And we almost made it...
我们差点就成功了
Halt!
停
...if it hadn't been for the meddling of those Mord-Sith wenches.
若不是因为那群痛苦使者的干预
Lord Rahl, it is your most trusted officer,
拉尔陛下 那是您最宠信的军官
General Egremont.
埃格蒙特将军
It was the one man in the entire world
他是世界上唯一一个
we knew we couldn't possibly deceive.
我们绝不可能骗过的人
What is he doing here?
他来这干什么
We sent word to him, My Lord.
我们给他捎了口信 陛下
You will need all the swords you can get
若您想光复达哈拉
if you are to restore the glory of D'Hara.
必要一兵一卒地积聚力量
Are you a fool?
你是白♥痴♥吗
Do you not know that Lord Egremont is a traitor?
你不知道埃格蒙特大人早已背叛吗
He tried to usurp the throne.
他之前就想篡夺王位
Yes.
是的
I had no idea. Please, Lord Rahl, forgive me.
我并不知情 请拉尔陛下宽恕我
Your only hope of forgiveness from Lord Rahl
若你想得到拉尔陛下的宽恕
is the death of Egremont and all his nefarious followers.
那就去杀掉埃格蒙特及其一帮无♥耻♥走狗
Order yours sisters to attack,
在他杀掉我们之前
before he slaughters us all.
命令你的姐♥妹♥们♥先下手为强
You heard Lord Rahl!
你们听见了吗
Destroy them!
杀他个片甲不留
When the life went out of that first Mord-Sith...
当第一个痛苦使者死去的时候
I knew our troubles had only begun.
我知道我们的麻烦来了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, she was dead, man.
她死了啊 兄弟
Her soul was travelling down to the Underworld.
她的灵魂去了冥界
Imagine her surprise when she finds herself
想象一下当她在水深火热之中
in that fiery pit of anguish, facing the real Lord Rahl.
看到真正的拉尔陛下时会有多惊讶
And imagine his displeasure
再想象一下当他忠诚的痛苦使者
when he's told by his faithful Mord-Sith
说有骗子正带着他的财宝跑路
that some impostor is making off with his gold.
拉尔陛下会有多生气
I fought bravely at Walter's side,
我和沃尔特一起奋勇杀敌
but we were overcome.
可我们寡不敌众
Why did you attack us?
你们为什么要攻击我们
Lord Rahl commanded me.
奉拉尔陛下之命
Lord Rahl is dead!
拉尔陛下死了
So I can only conclude that man's an imposter,
所以只有一个可能 那人是骗子
a double once in Lord Rahl's employ.
曾经受雇做拉尔陛下的替身
You will beg my forgiveness for your impertinence,
现在祈求我原谅你的无礼还来得及
Egremont.
埃格蒙特
Or you and all your men will pay for it with your sorry lives.
不然你和你的手下就等着以命赎罪吧
Gladly.
乐意之至
If you can prove that you are indeed the true Lord Rahl.
前提是你能证明你就是真正的拉尔陛下
Which you can do by telling me
如果你能说出塔玛壤国紫兰公主
what was the chief entertainment at the fateful birthday party
盛大的生日派对上的压轴节目
of Princess Violet of Tamarang?
我就相信你
A clown.
小丑
No, Walter.
错了 沃尔特
It was a puppeteer.
是木偶师
You have been deceived.
你被骗了
No. No, no. You know.
不不不 别这样
No.
住手
Do not kill him.
不要杀他
My Lord, he was impersonating you,
陛下 他在假冒您
and stealing your gold.
还偷了您的财宝
Yes, so I've just been informed
是的 刚刚死去的一个安吉姐妹
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表