剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
谢谢你的建议
Thank you for your advice,
不过 我会好起来的
but, uh, I think I'll be all right.
希望佐德没事
I hope Zedd is all right.
佐德自己能搞定的
Zedd can handle himself.
相信他很快会回来
I'm sure he'll be back soon.
有什么我能帮上忙的吗 佐德缪斯
Can I help you with something, Zeddicus?
你很清楚我来的原因
You know exactly why I've come.
是的
Yes.
因为你意识到
Because you realize
理查德·塞弗会辜负他的使命
that Richard Cypher will fail at his quest.
并且某个智者告诉你
And someone very wise told you that
如果你不任命新的探索者
if you do not name a new Seeker,
这个世界将灭亡
the world will perish,
由于你的盲目和自傲
which, in your blindness and your pride,
你选择忽视
you chose to ignore.
你是在幸灾乐祸
Are you just interested in gloating,
还是你已经想到候选人了
or do you have a candidate in mind?
事实上 没错
As a matter of fact, I do.
别忘了 不是随便谁都能当探索者的
Remember, not just anyone can be the Seeker.
这个人一定要
He must be
英勇无畏 身强体健 心地善良
courageous, strong, compassionate,
最重要的是
and above all,
他要有永不停歇追寻真♥相♥的精神
relentless in the pursuit of truth.
幸运的是
Fortunately,
我确实无意中物色到了一个人选
I have glimpsed just such a man in my vision.
来 过来看看吧
Come, let me show him to you.
休塔 如果你耍什么花招的话
Shota, if this turns out to be one of your tricks
我绝不会放过你
it will be your last.
绝对不会
No tricks.
新的探索者是我们唯一的希望了
A new Seeker is our only hope.
就是他
There he is.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是修女妮茜
I am Sister Nicci.
我今天见过你
I saw you today.
你和大祭司在一起
With the Prelate.
是的 我是她最亲信的劝告者之一
Yes. She considers me one of her closest advisers.
你为什么叫我来这儿
Why did you ask me here?
为了告诉你个秘密
To tell you a secret
虽然会给我引来杀身之祸
that could get me killed.
可你必须知道真♥相♥
But you must know the truth.
什么真♥相♥
What truth?
你觉得我多少岁了
How old do you think I am?
根据先知圣殿外面世界的时间
By the reckoning of the world
来计算的话
outside the Palace of the Prophets,
我已经快300岁了
I am nearly 300 years old.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
这个圣殿被下咒了
The palace is spelled.
这里的一天
For every day that passes in here,
相当于外界的10天
ten days pass in the outside world.
这么说 如果我在这里1个月
If that's true, then if I'm here a month,
那我的朋友就在外面度过了几乎1年
almost a year will go by for my friends.
是的 即使你的巫师训练只用1年的时间
Yes, and if your wizard training takes only a year
外界却已经度过了10年
Ten years will pass on the outside?
到那时
And by that time,
可能你的朋友因此丧命
your friends could be dead.
你的使命前功尽弃
Your quest could be meaningless.
守护者降临人界 生灵涂炭
The Keeper could have already destroyed all life.
为什么没有人告诉我
Why didn't anyone tell me this?
大祭司认为你知道真♥相♥之后就会离开这里
The Prelate believed you wouldn't stay if you found out
所以她命令所有修女对此事绝口不提
so she ordered the Sisters not to speak of it.
可你却告诉了我 为什么
But you're telling me. Why?
因为我认为用谎言来阻止你继续完成使命
Because I don't believe it's right to keep you
这是不对的
from pursuing your quest by perpetrating a lie.
关于头疼的事也是假的吗
Are the headaches a lie too?
不 那是真的
No, I'm afraid those are real.
你干什么
What are you doing?
让你看看自己的涵
Showing you your han.
那是魔力的来源
The essence of your magic.
光之修女可以感应到涵的力量
Sisters of the Light have the ability to sense it.
你的涵是我见过最强大的
Your han is the strongest I've ever felt.
它就是你一直头疼的原因
It's what's been causing your pain.
这也是为什么大祭司
And it's also why the Prelate
下定决心要把你留在这里
is so intent on keeping you here.
因为出去的话我就会死吗
Because I'd die otherwise?
这只是一部分的原因
That's only part of it.
她真正想要的
What she really wants is to train
是训练出3000年以来最强大的巫师
the most powerful wizard in 3,000 years
效忠于她 对抗她的敌人
to be her disciple, to fight her enemies.
-你是说守护者吗 -不是
- You mean the Keeper? - No.
大祭司想要阻止你完成你的使命
The Prelate wants to stop you from pursuing your quest.
为什么
Why?
预言
Prophecy.
预言写道 "在两界即将相通之时"
It is written: "In the time of the tearing of the veil,
"本尼顿之子寻找圣石"
"should the son of Brennidon seek the sacred stone,
"待其成功 圣石会落入光之敌人之手"
he will find it, only to deliver it to the enemy of light."
大祭司相信 光之敌人就是守护者
The Prelate believes the enemy of the light is the Keeper
所以预言所指就是
and that this prophecy means
你无法战胜看守者
you'll fail in your quest to defeat him.
可你不同意
You don't agree.
我们之中有人认为那只是把你留下的借口
Some of us believe it's a pretense for holding you here,
而且我们敬爱的首领已经变成了好战之徒
and that the beloved leader of our order has become a zealot.
修女布蕾娜是这么想的
Sister Brenna thought so.
她说我们应该告诉你真♥相♥的
She argued that we should tell you the truth,
可她没有机会这么做
but she never got the chance.
你觉得是大祭司杀了她吗
You believe the Prelate killed her?
催老液可以迅速致命
Creeping elder kills quickly.
当时大祭司是在后殿迎接的我
The Prelate greeted me at the back of this room.
她根本没有机会靠近布蕾娜然后施毒
She didn't get close enough to Brenna to deliver the poison.
我只知道修女布蕾娜对大祭司提出了异议
All I know is that Sister Brenna spoke out against the Prelate
而现在布蕾娜死了
and now Brenna's dead.
我要离开这
I have to get out of here.
有没有什么办法可以让我免受涵的痛苦
Is there a way to do that without the han killing me?
如果你带上魔阻项圈的话
If you wore a rada'han,
它可以抑制住你的魔力
it would suppress your powers,
这样一来 你也不会头疼了
and in turn, your headaches.
-你有吗 -没有
- Do you have one? - No.
不过大祭司有
But the Prelate does.
她把它锁起来了
She keeps it locked up.
可能要花上几天的时间
It may take me a few days before I have the chance,
不过我会试着帮你弄到手
but I'll try to bring it for you.
这里的几天相当于外界的一个月
A few days here is a month on the outside.
我会尽快的
I'll get it as soon as I can.
在那之前 请对我们的谈话守口如瓶
Until then, please, don't let anyone know that we've spoken.
这会给我引来杀身之祸
It could get me killed.
你为什么要骗我
Why did you lie to me?
告诉我真♥相♥
I want the truth.
跟我来
Come with me.
"在两界即将相通之时"
"In the time " of the tearing of the veil,
"本尼顿之子寻找圣石"
"should the son of Brennidon seek the sacred stone,
"待其成功"
he will find it,
"圣石会落入光之敌人之手"
only to deliver it to the enemy of the light."
造物者做出了这些预言
The Creator herself gives us these prophecies
来指导我们的行动
to guide our actions.
造物者也要你对我撒谎吗
Did the Creator herself tell you to lie to me?
没有
No.
这是我的主意
No, that was my idea.
我在新世界找你的时候
While I was looking for you in the New World,
听说了你的很多事迹
I learned a lot about you,
包括你对卡兰和你祖父
including how devoted you were to Kahlan
的爱与忠诚
and your grandfather.
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表