剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
Previously
前情提要
A tear in the veil that separates the Underworld
当我杀死拉尔的时候
from the world of the living. Happened when I killed Rahl.
人界和冥界的隔膜也被撕裂了
Only way to close the rift is the way the Creator did.
闭合裂缝的唯一方法是借助造物者之力
The Stone of Tears. We'll find it.
泪之石 我们会找到的
He is a True Listener.
他是真正的倾听者
Can see what people are thinking?
他会读心术
An ancient scroll instructs the bearer
上古卷轴教给泪之石的持有者
of the Stone of Tears how to use it.
如何使用圣石
Kahlan, she has the scroll!
卡兰 她抢走了卷轴
If you do as I ask,
如果你照我说的做
I will hand you the scroll personally.
我就亲自把卷轴交给你
Suddenly you want to defeat the Keeper?
你突然回心转意 想要对付守护者了
I want to live again.
我想获得重生
I think you'll find it interesting reading.
我想你会觉得这上面记载的东西十分有趣
I know I did.
至少我是这么觉得的
The instructions inscribed
此卷轴上所撰写的文字
will only appear in the glow cast by a Night Wisp.
只有在暗夜精灵的辉映下方能显现
Well, I guess we know which way we're headed.
我想这下我们知道该奔赴何方了
So does Rahl.
拉尔也知道了
Richard Cypher, you are the true Seeker.
理查德·赛弗 你是真正的探索者
Why do you run from me, Darken Rahl?
你为什么想从我这里逃跑 达肯·拉尔
Not from you, master.
主人 我并没有逃跑
For you.
我是为你而奔波
You belong in the Underworld at my side.
你就应该在冥界侍奉我
Master, I only returned to the land of the living
主人 我回到人界只是为了
to learn something of the greatest importance.
了解非常重要的事情
Something that will help us defeat the Seeker.
这能帮助我们打败探索者
And what is it that you learned?
那么你到底了解到了什么
The Scroll of Valdaire, now in the Seeker's possession,
瓦戴尔卷轴此时在探索者手里
can only be read by the light of a Night Wisp.
只有在暗夜精灵的辉映下方能阅读
This is why I have remained.
所以我要留下来
To destroy the creatures.
除掉那些精灵
Once I've eradicated all the Night Wisps,
一旦我铲除了所有的暗夜精灵
Richard Cypher will have no means of reading the scroll.
理查德·赛弗就没有办法阅读卷轴的内容
And without the knowledge contained within it,
而读不懂卷轴的内容
even if he should find the Stone of Tears,
即使他找到了泪之石
he will not be able to use it to seal the tear in the veil.
也不能用其封闭冥界的裂缝
The land of the living will be destroyed
人界必然毁灭无疑
and your victory will be complete.
而您最终获胜
Very well, Darken Rahl,
非常好 达肯·拉尔
but as soon as the Night Wisps are annihilated,
一旦你铲除了暗夜精灵
you will kill yourself and return to me.
务必立刻自裁 回到我这里
As you wish, master.
一定照办 主人
If you do not, I will know you have betrayed me.
如果你没有自杀 那就是背叛我
You will be hunted down and ripped from the world of life
而你逃不出我的掌心 必将离开人界
to suffer eternal torment
困在冥界深处
in the depths of the Underworld.
承受永久的折磨
A nightmare, My Lord?
做噩梦了吗 陛下
No.
不
A warning.
是警告
It's still hours till first light.
离天亮还有好几个小时呢
Perhaps you could sleep better
不如让我来安抚您
if i eased your mind.
助您酣然入睡
We've already wasted enough time.
我们已经浪费了太多时间
Where are we going, My Lord?
陛下 我们去哪儿
Not "We."
不是"我们"
If my plan goes as anticipated,
如果我的计划能顺利进行
I need you to perform another task.
那么有个任务需要你去完成
Tell me your name,
报上名字来
so I can have it carved on your headstone.
好让我刻在你的墓碑上
I am your master, Darken Rahl.
我是你们的君主 达肯·拉尔
And the time for games is over.
游戏时间结束了
Darken Rahl is dead.
达肯·拉尔死了
He was killed by the Seeker months ago.
几个月前他被探索者杀死了
It's not my death you should be concerned about.
你不需要操心我的死活
Gather the rest of your squad.
召集你们所有的人手
I have a mission for you.
我有任务要交给你们
You know, we've been traveling for two days
我们已经两天没吃没喝
without rest or food.
这样不眠不休地赶路
I don't know how much longer Zedd can keep this up.
我不知道佐德还能坚持多久
My ears work better than my legs.
我的耳朵可比腿脚还灵敏
I appreciate your concern, but I'll be fine.
多谢你的关心了 不过我还好
We're almost there.
我们马上就到了
The Forest of the Night Wisps
暗夜精灵的森林
is just beyond that next rise.
翻过下个山头就到了
It's snow.
下雪了
It's not snow.
这不是雪
It's ash.
是灰
Kahlan!
卡兰
The Night Wisps.
暗夜精灵
They're all dead.
他们都死了
Maybe some of them escaped.
或许还有逃过这一劫的
Even if they did, where would they go?
就算真有 他们又会去哪里呢
Kahlan, if there's another Night Wisp alive in the world,
卡兰 只要还有幸存的暗夜精灵
we'll find it.
我们总会找到的
Good thing we don't have anything else to do,
好在我们现在没有其它事情做了
like find the Stone of Tears.
就去找泪之石吧
Without the scroll, we won't know what to do with the Stone.
读不懂卷轴 我们就不知道如何使用泪之石
It'll be useless.
找到也是徒劳
Quiet. Did you hear that?
安静 你们听到了吗
One must have survived.
肯定有幸存的精灵
Careful.
慢点
Don't scare it off.
不要吓跑了它
Are you looking for this?
你们是在找这个吗
Give me the Scroll of Valdaire...
把瓦戴尔卷轴给我
or the last Night Wisp dies.
否则最后一个暗夜精灵也活不了
I wonder if you can throw a Wizard's web
我倒要看看是你施展蛛网术快
faster than I can crush my little friend here.
还是我捏死这位小朋友快
They're very delicate, you know.
它们非常脆弱 你们很清楚
Zedd.
佐德
What do you want with the scroll?
你要卷轴做什么
The same as you, dear brother.
和你一样 吾弟
To save the world.
拯救世界
I've already betrayed the Keeper to do so.
我此番作为已背叛了守护者
He expected me to annihilate every last Night Wisp
他本希望我将暗夜精灵一举歼灭
and then return to the Underworld.
然后返回冥界
But I have no intention of going back.
可我无意返回
I'm going to join your little quest
我要加入你们的探索之旅
and when you find the Stone of Tears,
待你们找到了泪之石
you will give it to me,
便要将它交与我
and I will follow the instructions on the scroll
我会按照卷轴上的指示
and heal the rift.
将裂缝填补起来
So you can be hailed as the world's savior.
这样你便会被奉为救世主
Yes.
没错
The Keeper is impatient.
守护者可没什么耐性
He wants the world of life snuffed out, and quickly.
他急欲让这世界生灵涂炭
Which is why you must give me the scroll now
所以你们必须马上给我卷轴
so I can prevent that from happening.
我才能及时阻止惨剧发生
Don't you realize you've already doomed the world
难道你没意识到 摧毁暗夜精灵
by destroying the Night Wisps?
已经带来了世界末日吗
Do you really think I'm so short-sighted?
你真以为我如此鼠目寸光吗
The Night Wisps are the most vital link in the chain of life.
暗夜精灵是生命链最关键的一环
Their demise would bring about a cascade of extinction
它们的灭亡会引发一连串物种的消亡
that would eventually result in the death
最终导致
of everything that lives and breathes.
万物终结
Which is why I saved this particular Wisp.
所以我才留下了这只特别的精灵
It's with young.
它已腹中有孕
It can give birth and life can go on,
它能繁衍生息 万物也可继续存活
if you honor my simple request,
只要尔等顺从我的小小要求
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表