剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表
You know I kill people to protect Richard.
你知道的 为了保护理查德我可以
Many.
大开杀戒
What does it matter why I do it,
只要我听命于你进行杀戮
as long as I do it?
至于什么原因又有何关系呢
Yes, the Seeker and his merry band
探索者和他同伴们的灵魂
are some of the Keeper's finest suppliers of souls.
确实是守护者梦寐以求的
But you delude yourself
可你需自欺欺人
into believing you're killing to defeat evil.
骗自己你杀生是为了维护正义
My banelings have to kill every day.
我的虫蛉需要每天杀人
What happens when you run out of bad people?
可当歹毒之人赶尽杀绝 你又当如何
I don't think the seeker would appreciate
我恐怕探索者不愿看到
you killing the good ones.
你残害无辜吧
That will be my problem.
那是我自己的问题了
It certainly will.
那是当然
Do you understand the rules?
你清楚规则吗
If I keep killing, I stay alive.
我持续杀生 就能活下去
Only living people. No banelings.
只可杀活人 虫蛉无效
Their souls already belong to the Keeper.
因为他们的灵魂早已归属守护者
And you can't get ahead.
而且你不能 急于求成
Ahead? I'm sure it's occurred to you
急于求成 你一定以为
that you could kill six or seven irredeemable miscreants
每次杀六到七个不可救药的恶棍
and stay healthy for a week at a time.
就可以保证你一周相安无事
But it doesn't work that way.
可惜事与愿违
Every time you kill,
每次你杀人的时候
the clock begins to tick again.
一切都回到原点重新计算
And don't think because you're Mord-Sith
别以为你是痛苦使者
you will have a special advantage.
就会与众不同 占有优势
As a baneling,
作为虫蛉
you will no longer have the Breath of Life.
你会失去生命之息
You won't be able to kill someone,
你不能为了复活某人
only to revive them.
而杀了他
I understand.
我明白
Now send me back.
现在送我回去
Patience
你总是
never was one of your strong suits, Cara.
这么缺乏耐心 卡拉
Do we have a deal
我们的协议
or not?
达成了吗
You couldn't at least stay alive long enough
至少你也得等到我回来
for me to come back and kill you.
亲手杀了你吧
Why do you have to burn them?
为什么要烧了他们
If we destroy their bodies,
如果他们的身体被摧毁
they can't become banelings.
他们就无法变成虫蛉
Cara, are you all right?
卡拉 你没事吧
I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?
我很好 我会出什么事
Your neck.
你的脖子
It's the driver's blood.
是那个车夫的血
I had to kill him.
我必须杀了他
But not before he told me where the kidnapped people were taken.
可至少先问出被绑♥架♥的那些人在哪里
A farmhouse near Gurdoone.
在格顿附近的一间农舍
Did he say why?
他说为何绑♥架♥他们了吗
No.
没有
Just that they wouldn't survive long.
只说他们活不了多久了
My banelings have to kill every day.
我的虫蛉需要每天杀人
What about him?
那他呢
I confessed him.
我将他忏悔了
He was only paid to help round up the captives.
他只是被人雇来运送俘虏的
And they were loaded into another wagon.
而且他们也被装进了马车里
He didn't know where they were going, or why.
不知道原因 也不知道要去哪里
Then he's of no use to us.
那他就没利用价值了
I'll kill him.
我要杀了他
Cara, we're not going to execute him.
卡拉 我们不能就此处决他
The driver said we wouldn't find the captives alive.
那个车夫说那些俘虏将被赶尽杀绝
If that's true,
如果是真的
he helped kill them.
他就是帮凶
He deserves to die for that.
他就该以命偿还
Go home. Find honest work.
回家吧 找一份正当的工作
And never take up arms again
除非是要保护无辜的人
unless it's to protect an innocent life.
否则不要再与人兵戎相见
Yes, mistress.
遵命 主人
Now let's find out what's happening in Gurdoone.
现在我们去格顿看看到底怎么回事
Who's next?
下一个是谁
I am. Please, hurry.
是我 请快一点
I don't have much time before the Keeper calls me back.
我时间不多了 守护者就要召唤我回去了
You should have come to me sooner.
你应该早点来找我的
It took all day to get the money.
准备这钱花了我一天的时间
She's weak.
她手无缚鸡之力
Get her a small one.
给她个个头小的
No.
不要
No! Please!
求求你不要
No!
不要
Please don't!
拜托别这样
May the Creator forgive me.
愿造物者宽恕我
No! Please don't!
求求你们别杀我
Only living people, Cara. No banelings.
只能杀活人 卡拉 虫蛉无效
Their souls already belong to the Keeper.
他们的灵魂早已归属守护者
Richard, behind you!
理查德 注意身后
Quickly.
快走
Let's get these people out of here.
把他们都救出去
Thank you.
谢谢你
Come on.
快走
What were all you banelings doing here?
你们这些虫蛉在这干什么
Buying people to kill.
花钱买♥♥替死鬼
She'll be a rotting corpse soon.
她很快会变成一具腐烂的尸体
Take her away, so these people don't have to see any more death.
把她带走 以免这些人再次目睹死亡
Gavin!
加文
Bless you, Seeker.
祝福你 探索者
How long do you think you can fool your friends?
你还能骗你朋友多久呢
I tried to hide it too.
我也曾试图隐瞒
But you can't stop the skin from rotting.
可你无法阻止皮肤腐烂
Or ignore the hunger.
也无法忽视杀戮的欲望
Quiet. Or what?
闭嘴 不然呢
You'll kill me?
杀了我吗
Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.
别担心 我会帮你保密的
After all, you're one of us.
毕竟 你是我们的一员
I'm nothing like you.
别拿我和你相提并论
I took the Keeper's bargain
我接受守护者的协议
because there was no one else to care for my sick daughter.
是因为没人能照顾我生病的女儿
Why did you do it?
你呢
Everybody has a reason.
每个人都有理由的
And when you have to kill,
那你必须杀戮之时
it's good to remind yourself why you're doing it.
需要以此提醒自己初衷为何
Tell me.
告诉我吧
I did it to stay alive to protect the Seeker.
我是为了回来保护探索者
There might be a way you don't have to keep killing.
也许有个办法可以让你幸免于此
What way?
什么办法
Only ten gold pieces buys you a soul-saving sip
黄金十条 可买♥♥到此庇护灵魂之
of the remarkable remedy, the complete cure,
灵丹妙药 保你痊愈
the magical malady-destroying mouthful
只需一口 药到病除
which will ever-after eradicate the appalling affliction
妙手回春 永不复发
which perennially plagues you,
此后高枕无忧
you, you and you.
解救你们
Get out of the way!
让开点
Give me one!
卖♥♥给我一瓶
We're gonna be rich, partner.
我们要赚大钱了 伙伴
There's a rumor that a magic peddler in South Caston
有传闻说南卡斯顿的一个魔法商贩
has been selling a cure for a few days now.
最近正在卖♥♥一种药
It's not far.
那里离这不远的
I can take her.
我可以带她去
We'll all go.
我们一起去
Richard, if this magic peddler is who I think it is,
理查德 如果这个魔法商贩是我印象中那个
剧集 | 探索者传说(2008) | 导航列表