剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
但正如我所说的 你的任务太艰巨了
But it's like I said, you were simply outgunned.
不要对自己太过苛责
So don't be too hard on yourself.
我不会的 总统先生
I won't, Mr. President.
苛责我这件事就交给您了
I'll let you take care of that.
我听说 您会提供一些名单给我
I'm told you had some names for me,
内阁职位候选人
cabinet positions.
当然
I sure as hell do.
这些都是可用之才
Now, these are some damn fine people,
他们肯定能助你渡过难关
and I think they'll be able to help you out.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这儿有威特基[威士忌品牌]吗
You, uh, got any Wild Turkey lying about?
以前我会在那个抽屉里放几瓶
I used to keep some in that drawer.
没有 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
各有所好
Each his own.
介意我打给厨房♥吗
Mind if I call the kitchen?
没问题 打吧
Sure. Go ahead.
近来如何
Yeah. How are you?
炸♥药♥放置点
预计效果
太恐怖了 这是什么东西
Uh, okay, this is scary. What is it?
这是你在2015年6月23日撤回的
This is the threat assessment file you had recalled
威胁评估文件
on June 23, 2015.
你到底在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
这份文件又是谁做的
Who even generated this file?
高级政♥府♥官员还没来得及
You had this file electronically retrieved
研究这份文件
from a list of top government officials
你就通过电脑把它撤回了
before they had a chance to study it.
那好吧 这能说得通
W-well, okay, that would explain it.
如果是我通过电脑的话 我就不会看到内容
If I did it electronically, I never would've seen this.
但是你却记得把它撤回了
But you remember withdrawing it?
当...当然不是
Well, o-of course not!
兰登让我帮他做了很多事情
Langdon asked me to do a number of things,
相信我 如果我看过这类文件的话
and believe me, if I would've seen something like this,
我一定会有印象的
I would remember it.
艾米丽查我的通话记录就是为了这个吗
Is this why Emily was snooping through my phone records?
你说呢
You tell me.
你们之前在跟踪兰登
Well, you were tailing Langdon.
为什么不直接找他问清楚呢
Why didn't you just pick him up and ask him yourself?
我们不是在跟踪兰登
We weren't tailing Langdon.
我是不是得找个律师
I mean, do I need an attorney?
你随时都可以离开这里
You're free to walk anytime.
现在 你只是这起调查的友好证人
Right now, you're just a friendly witness in an investigation,
仅此而已
nothing more.
没错 但是你们在跟踪我
Yeah, but you were following me.
肖尔先生 联调局正在调查的是一个
Mr. Shore, the Bureau's investigating the greatest crime
试图倾覆美国政♥府♥的史无前例的阴谋
ever committed against the government of the United States.
如果你能帮助我们了解这件事的话
If you can contribute to our understanding,
你将功德无量
it would be a great service.
所以我再问你一遍
So let me ask you again.
请你再认真仔细地回想
To the best of your memory,
关于这份文件 你能给我们什么信息
what can you tell us about this file?
-欢迎回家 -你怎么样
- Welcome back. - How are you?
-我挺好的 -你没事吧
- I'm all right. - You okay?
我真的很想你
I really missed you.
得了吧 我才走了一天
Come on. I was only gone for a day.
我知道 只是...感觉不止一天
I know. It just... feels longer than that.
-孩子们呢 -很好
- How are the kids? - Good.
佩妮喜欢上了骑马
Penny has discovered horseback riding.
那可真快
That was fast.
而且她已经决定了在她生日的时候
And she's already decided that she's gonna ask you
要你送她一匹小马
to buy her a pony for her birthday.
什么时候都可以啊
Well, she can always ask.
-李奥呢 -他很好
- How's Leo? -He's really good.
这件事真的让他成长许多
This has really made him grow up, you know?
我为他感到骄傲
I'm proud of him.
他明白这只是暂时的 对吧
He understands that this is temporary, right?
他们俩都知道
I mean, they both know
等一切都平息过后 他们就能回来了对吧
that this is just until everything calms down?
他们懂的
Yeah, they know.
那就好
Okay, good.
你妈妈怎么样了
How is your mother?
我代她向你问候
She sends her love.
她还是希望我是个医生吗
She still wish I was a doctor?
快翻篇吧
You got to let that go.
你永远都不会让她满意的 她可是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You're never gonna impress her. She's Russian.
和科内留斯·摩斯的会面怎么样
So, how was Cornelius Moss?
-和我预想的不太一样 -怎么说
- That went a little differently than I expected. - How so?
我以为他会同情我的处境
I thought he'd be a little more sympathetic to my situation.
那我们得在晚宴的时候向他施展点魅力了
Well, we'll just have to charm him at dinner tonight.
进来
Come in.
抱歉 总统先生 该出发了
Sorry, sir. It's time to go.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
坐下 查理
Sit down, Charlie.
你要为那一千多条人命负责
You're responsible for the deaths of over 1,000 people,
他们都是这个国家的领导人
the leaders of this country.
我不知道会发生这样的事
I had no idea what was going to happen.
我怎么会知道整个政♥府♥
How could I know that the entire government
会被彻底击垮
was going to be taken out?
我不是禽兽
I'm not a monster.
你不知道
You had no idea?!
你和彼得·麦克利什是在爆♥炸♥中仅存的两个人
You and Peter MacLeish were the only two to survive the bombing!
这你作何解释
How do you explain that?
因为我根本不在场
Because I was never there.
我发誓 我都告诉他们了
I swear. I've told them everything.
告诉我
Tell me.
国情咨文演说那天
On the day of the State of the Union,
我接到了一个我才看清♥真♥面目的女人的电♥话♥
I got a phone call from a woman I'd come to know...
她声称手上有我的把柄
who had blackmail information on me.
并说还有最后一个任务要给我
She said she had one last job for me to do.
是什么
What was it?
她想让我任命你为指定幸存者
She wanted me to name you Designated Survivor.
她为什么要我做指定幸存者
Why did she want me named as the Designated Survivor.
我拒绝了 她不肯告诉我原因
I refused to make the call, she wouldn't tell me.
-少来 -我说的是实话
- Not good enough. - I am telling you the truth.
如果不是你做的决定 那是谁
If you didn't make the call, who did?
我不知道 不过肯定是有足够权限
I don't know, but it must have been somebody
做这种决定的人
with enough clearance to make that move.
简直是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
总统先生 请听他说完
Sir. Please hear him out.
她说如果我拒绝 我就死定了
She said if I refused, I was a dead man...
喂
Yes?
到处都是他们的眼线
And that they had eyes everywhere.
然后她说出了我当时的领带颜色
And then she told me the color of the tie I was wearing.
我可是在我的办公室里
I was in my office
在世界上最安全的建筑里
in the most secure building on the planet,
而她却知道我的领带是什么颜色
and she knows what color my tie is.
所以我挂了电♥话♥
So I hung up.
我不再在乎那些敲诈
I didn't care about the blackmail anymore.
我只知道我必须得在他们抓住我之前
I knew I just had to tell somebody what I knew
把我知道的一切说出去
before they got to me.
显然 白宫已经不再安全
Clearly, the White House wasn't safe anymore,
所以我匆忙离开了
so I got the hell out of there.
我上了车
I got to my car, and I...
立刻开走
I just...started to drive.
我不知道能信任谁
I didn't know who to trust.
后来我想到只能去找联调局
But then I realized it had to be the FBI.
我必须得亲自去见联调局局长
I had to get to the director himself,
所以我立刻前往亚历山德里亚市
so I went straight for Alexandria.
就在我快到的时候
And I almost made it...
我的车失控了
when I lost control of my car.
他们应该是黑入了我的车
Yeah. They'd hacked it somehow.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表