剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第一季 第四集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
我坐在我的位置上 然后...一片黑暗
I was sitting in my seat, and then... everything went black.
麦克利什议员在他的座位上
And Congressman MacLeish in his seat.
这张照片是六秒后拍的
This photo was taken six seconds later.
-麦克利什幸存 -是因为他不在场
- MacLeish survived. - Because he wasn't there.
罗伊斯州长 我现在下令让你手下的
Governor Royce, I am ordering you to have your police
警♥察♥退下 停止侵扰迪尔伯恩的穆♥斯♥林♥社区
stop harassing the Muslim community in Dearborn.
我一直在考虑我的幕僚长一职
I've been thinking about my Chief of Staff.
我决定任命亚伦
I have decided to go with Aaron.
我要任命你为我的特别顾问
I would like to appoint you as my Special Adviser.
我是马吉德·纳萨尔
I am Majid Nassar.
艾尔萨卡摧毁了美国政♥府♥
Al-Sakar annihilated your government.
无论他躲在哪个犄角旮旯里
Whatever cave, cavern, or hole he's hiding in,
给我找到马吉德·纳萨尔
I want you want you to find me Majid Nassar.
建立安全网络连接
输入密♥码♥
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on. Come on.
密♥码♥正确
错误密♥码♥输入次数
外部人造卫星地面传输已确认
消息选项
指令 运行 发送信息
一切如期进行
纳萨尔位置已确认
消息发送成功
-早上好 总统先生 -早
- Good morning, Mr. President. - Morning.
我睡觉的三小时里有什么情况吗
Anything happen during the three hours I slept?
照您的指令
Per your orders,
五角大楼日以继夜地在搜捕马吉德·纳萨尔
Pentagon's working around the clock to find Majid Nassar.
学校已重开
Schools have reopened.
道琼斯和证交会均已恢复交易
The Dow and the NASDAQ have both resumed trading.
但都大幅度下挫
They're both down sharply.
看来今天不适合查看个人退休金账户
Well, I guess today's not the day to check on your IRA.
安保问题情况如何
Where are we at with security?
执法机关仍处于高级戒备状态
Law enforcement's still on high alert.
严密监管港口 核电站
Ports, nuclear plants,
商场及体育馆等脆弱目标
soft targets like malls and sports arenas.
漫长的一战 有什么好消息吗
Here's a long shot -- any good news?
你昨晚才睡了三个小时 总统先生
Well, you slept three hours last night, sir.
处理些小事
Ah, the little things.
还有一件事
Oh, there's one more thing.
霍斯拉滕坚持要求先会见您
Hookstraten insisted on being the first meeting of the day.
天呐 她不用睡觉的吗
My God, doesn't she ever sleep?
-早上好 怀特 -早上好 总统先生
- Morning, Wyatt. - Morning, Mr. President.
议员 见到你真是太高兴了
Congresswoman, what a pleasant surprise.
总统先生 自马吉德·纳萨尔
Sir, it's been a whole week
承认炸毁国会起 已经过了整整一周
since Majid Nassar confessed to the Capitol bombing.
举国上下坐立不安
The entire country is on pins and needles.
搜索行动有进展吗
Where are we on our search?
我们日夜不停地在处理此事
We're working around the clock to find him.
我掌控着另一半国会
As 50% of Congress,
我想我应该能获悉更详尽的情况
I think I deserve more than a sound bite.
很遗憾
Well, unfortunately,
你的保密级别只能了解到这些情况
you don't have clearance for more than that.
总统先生 只要一刻未找到纳萨尔
Sir, every moment that passes without finding Nassar
美国民众就会怀疑您
is a moment for the American people
是否尽责尽力
to doubt your mettle for this job.
这正是你全力支持我的时候
I think this is when you offer me your full support.
孩童般的真诚是您最好的品德 总统先生
Your boyish sincerity is your best quality, sir.
希望您不会失去这种品德
I hope you don't lose it.
-抱歉打断你们 -抱歉失陪了
- I'm sorry to interrupt. - If you don't mind, excuse us.
告辞
Sir.
什么事
What is it?
和密歇根有关
It's Michigan.
又发生穆♥斯♥林♥群体暴♥力♥事件吗
More violence against Muslims?
没 但是即将会有
No, but there's about to be.
罗伊斯州长利用伊丽莎白·瓦格斯对您的采访
Governor Royce is using your Elizabeth Vargas interview
作为理由 再次开始逮捕穆♥斯♥林♥群体
as justification to start arresting Muslims again.
他宣称您承认曾被要求卸任
He claims that your admission that you were asked to resign
导致您出任总统并不合法
makes you an illegitimate president.
他再次实施宵禁 禁止公众集♥会♥
He's re-imposed the curfew and banned public gatherings.
我想州长的暑期阅读清单里
I'm guessing the Bill of Rights
并不包括人♥权♥法案
wasn't on the governor's summer reading list.
美伊联
The IAC --
美国伊♥斯♥兰♥教联盟
The Islamic American Coalition.
打算在迪尔伯恩市政厅外
They're planning a peaceful protest
进行和平抗♥议♥
outside City Hall in Dearborn,
但是他们的担忧显而易见
but they have obvious concerns.
第一次 暴♥力♥事件是罗伊斯的错
The first time, the violence was Royce's fault,
-但如果我们不制止 -那就是我们的错
- but if we let it happen again -- - It'll be ours.
总统先生 我认为是时候
Sir, I think it's time to tell the governor
明确地告诉州长...
in no uncertain terms that we --
再打一次电♥话♥吗
What, with another phone call?
已经试过了 几乎没什么作用
No, we tried that. Look how much good it did.
如果我们派一名法定监督人[通常代表人♥权♥]
What if we send a legal observer,
监控示♥威♥集♥会♥
monitor the demonstrations,
确保州长不会逾越界限
make sure the governor doesn't overstep his bounds?
明智 与肯尼迪的策略如出一辙
That's smart. Straight out of the Kennedy playbook.
我们的盟友不多 但是
Well, we don't have many friends in the state, but...
我应该能从总检察长办公室找人出任
we're sure I can get someone from the AG's office.
我来吧
I can do it.
必须是一个可以信任的人
It has to be someone we can trust,
有谁比您新上任的特别顾问更适合吗
and who better than your newly appointed Special Adviser?
你确定吗
You sure?
当然
Absolutely.
科克兰将军要见您 总统先生
General Cochrane says he needs to see you, sir.
好 叫他进来
Fine. Send him in.
先给你安排一架飞机
Let's get you on a plane now.
将军 早上七点都还没到
General, it's barely 7:00 A.M.,
我刚刚被未来可能的议长伏击完
and I've already been ambushed by the presumptive Speaker,
还要面临一场潜在的国内危机
and I am facing a potential domestic crisis,
所以请你明智地选择措词
so, please, choose your words wisely.
不必了 总统先生
I don't need to, sir.
我们已经找到马吉德·纳萨尔
We found Majid Nassar.
麦克利什返回家中
我们认为自己很幸运
We consider ourselves blessed
此刻只求不被人打扰
and ask only for privacy at this time.
这是今日早些时候的画面
This was the scene earlier today,
麦克利什返回家中
时事快报
作为国会袭击事件中唯一的幸存者
as Congressman MacLeish, the sole survivor
麦克利什议员返回了位于华盛顿的家中
of the Capitol attack, returned to his D.C. home,
-有空吗 -有
- Hey, you got a sec? - Yeah.
其妻子贝丝陪同在旁
其他消息方面 今日国会...
In other news, on the Hill today...
你要给我看就是这张截图吗
This is what you want to show me?
麦克利什在国情咨文演说时的缺席照吗
MacLeish's empty seat at the State of the Union?
杰森 他骗我
Jason, he lied to me.
他说国会爆♥炸♥时 他坐在他的位置上
He told me he was in his seat when the Capitol blew up.
他奉献一生
The man spent his entire adult life
来服务国家
in service to his country.
你是去询问供词
You were supposed to get a statement,
而不是把他变成疑犯
not turn him into a suspect.
他刚好在那个时间离席
He got up at the exact right moment,
像是知道有事会发生
like he knew what was coming.
汉娜 有上千个理由
Hannah, there are a thousand reasons
他离席可能是因为
he could have gotten up --
他觉得无聊 口渴 要上厕所什么的
he was bored, he was thirsty, he needed to take a leak.
但绝不可能与国际恐怖组织勾结
But conspiring with an international terrorist network
炸掉国会大厦
to blow up the Capitol?
他不可能是他们的同伙
It's likely not one of them.
还有另外一种猜想
Or here's another theory.
也许他的名声并非人们认为的那么好
Maybe he's not the golden boy everyone thinks he is.
我是不是不该让你调查此案
Have I made a mistake keeping you on this investigation?
什么
What?
我理解你的心情
Look, I understand.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表