剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
to get an amended measure passed, as you intend.
我也很乐意公开表态
And I'm willing to say that publicly.
你实在是太慷慨了
That's very generous of you.
也很有勇气
And courageous, too,
能与议员鲍曼这样对着干
to take on Senator Bowman like that.
金布尔 我得实话和你说
Kimble, I have to be honest,
现在的形势不允许我做出任何承诺
I'm not in a position to make promises right now.
显然 这个法案对我来说至关重要
Obviously, this bill is incredibly important to me,
但我唯一能做到的是...
but the best that I could do...
我会打从心底里感激你
Well, I would be very grateful down the line.
有这些就足够了 总统先生
That's all I need to know, Mr. President.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 是谢谢你
No, thank you.
金布尔
Kimble?
自我担任总统的那一刻起
From the moment I took office,
我一直都在揣测你的下一步举动会是什么
I've been trying to guess what you were going to do.
我不得不承认 我通常都猜错了
And I have to admit, I've usually been wrong.
你为什么要这样帮我
Why are you doing this?
因为我觉得您是在做正确的事 总统先生
Because I think you're doing the right thing, sir.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
今天 我就8180法案与总统柯克曼先生
Today, I had a very productive meeting
进行了一次卓有成效的会面
with President Kirkman regarding SB8180.
我赞同他 为了确保枪♥支♥安全
I agree with him that sensible measures
而采取的合理措施早就该实行
to ensure gun safety are long overdue
而扩大背景调查会让美国人♥民♥更加安全
and that expanding background checks makes Americans safer.
所以我敦促参议院的同僚
So I urge my colleagues in the Senate
明天通过此次法案 使其到达众议院
to pass this bill tomorrow and get it to the House,
好让共和党人 民♥主♥党人和无党派人士
where Republicans, Democrats, and Independents
能够齐心协力通过立法
will work together to reconcile the legislation...
看来您与议长的会面十分顺利啊
I'd say your meeting with the Speaker went well.
希望这能有效
Let's hope this works.
正如总统所说
As the President has said,
让国家利益高于党派纷争
let's put country above party
众议院议长霍斯拉滕
就参议院第8180法案与总统柯克曼会面
向美国人♥民♥展示国会在倾听他们的声音
and show the American people that their Congress is listening.
北达科他州
你觉得我们一路到这里
So, what do you think we're really gonna find
会有什么发现
all the way out here?
石油
Oil?
我不知道
I don't know.
能让布鲁克·马西森
Must be something big
这么大费周章 一定是大事
for Brooke Mathison to come all this way.
我们离核心越来越近了
We're getting closer to the belly of the beast,
我有预感 杰森
Jason, I can feel it.
三公里后停车
Pull over two miles out.
剩下的路我们步行
We'll go the rest of the way on foot.
听你给我命令感觉真不可思议
It's so crazy listening to you give me orders.
好像就在昨天情况还是反过来的
Seems like just yesterday, it was the other way around.
我也感觉很不可思议
It's weird for me, too, you know.
不 我说真的 我很感激
No, I mean it. I mean, I'm grateful.
我跟你说 布鲁克·马西森死时
Because I tell you, with Brooke Mathison being dead,
我以为自己将得到解脱
I thought I'd have closure,
但我发现只要这些混♥蛋♥还逍遥法外
but I realize that's not gonna happen
我就永远得不到解脱
until all these sons of bitches are brought down.
总统先生
Mr. President,
邓拉普议员在线上等您
I have Senator Dunlap on the phone for you.
谢谢你 艾娃
Thank you, Ava.
沃尔特 你好吗
Walter. How are you doing?
我很好 总统先生
I'm well, Mr. President.
刚跟金布尔·霍斯拉滕谈了第8180法案
Just had a long talk with Kimble Hookstraten about 8180.
-然后呢 -然后
- And...? - And...
她同意给我提供所需的政♥治♥掩护
she's agreed to provide me with the political cover I need
在此事上支持你
to back you up on this.
太好了
That's fantastic.
很抱歉事情要这样 汤姆
I'm sorry it had to play out like this, Tom.
我也希望当初你问的时候就能答应你
I wish I could have just said yes when you asked me,
但无论如何 我想亲口告诉你
but, anyway, I wanted you to hear it from me.
我会投支持票的
You can count on my vote.
非常感谢你 沃尔特
I really appreciate it, Walter.
这真是好消息
This is great news.
日安 总统先生
Good day, Mr. President.
日安
Good day.
霍斯拉滕给我们拉来三个共和党人
Hookstraten got us three Republicans --
科维奇 达菲尔德 邓拉普今早反转了
Kovich, Duffield, and Dunlap flipped this morning.
好吧 从没想过
Okay, I never thought I'd use
我会把"霍斯拉滕"和"朋友"联♥系♥起来
"Hookstraten" and "Friend" in the same sentence.
这是 亚伦的功劳吗
Is this, uh, Aaron's doing?
他知道我们和她一样
Well, I mean, he knows that we need
需要扳倒杰克·鲍曼
to take down Jack Bowman just as much as she does, so...
好吧 但要她那样跟总统示好
Yeah, but for her to wrap her arms around POTUS like that,
肯定发生了什么别的事
there's got to be something else going on.
可能有什么风声传到了低层媒体那里
I'm just saying there may or may not be
也可能没有
a pool going in the lower press.
总统先生什么都没同意
The President hasn't agreed to anything.
好吧
Okay.
非常感谢你能见我 议员女士
Thank you so much, Senator, for seeing me.
谢谢您联♥系♥我
Thank you for reaching out.
我向阿玛拉·卡齐作出了保证
Well, I made a promise to Amara Qazi,
她昨天来参加了圆桌会谈
and she came to the roundtable yesterday.
她十二岁的孙子在芝加哥
Her 12-year-old grandson was killed
因飞车枪击身亡
in a drive-by shooting in Chicago.
-才十二岁 -是啊
- 12 years old... - Yeah.
没有针对枪♥支♥非法交易的专门法律
Without a specific law targeting gun trafficking,
我们无法给予执法部门抗争的机会
we're not giving law enforcement a fighting chance
来阻止大量枪♥支♥进入芝加哥这种城市
to stop the flood of weapons coming into cities like Chicago.
您无需多言 柯克曼夫人
You are preaching to the choir, Mrs. Kirkman.
我在马萨诸塞州就支持这一努力
You know, I championed this effort in Massachusetts,
我也愿意在这里牵头
and I would be glad to lead the charge here,
只要我们有了动力
if and when we have the momentum.
当然
Of course.
与此同时 我想说
And in the meantime, let me say...
我很高兴能在白宫里有个姐妹
I am glad to have a sister-in-arms in the White House.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
谢谢你在投票上的支持
And thank you so much for your support with this vote.
希望我们明天能一同庆祝
I hope we'll all be celebrating tomorrow.
再见
Goodbye.
柯克曼夫人
Mrs. Kirkman...
我们好像还没正式认识过 杰克·鲍曼
I don't believe we formally met. Jack Bowman.
你说得对 但感觉已经熟识了
I think you're right. It just feels like we have.
这位是俄克拉荷马州的昂德西尔议员
Well, this is Senator Underhill, of Oklahoma.
幸会
Pleasure.
新泽西州的伊格拉议员
Senator Higuera, New Jersey.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
还有田纳西州的范登伯格议员
And Senator Vandenberg, Tennessee.
你好
Hello.
我得说 很惊讶看到您在这儿
I must say, I'm surprised to see you here.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥现在开始游说议员了吗
Is the First Lady working Senators now?
我不是来拉票的
I'm not here for votes.
我只是来遵守和一个人的诺言
I was just here to keep a promise
她的儿子在枪♥支♥犯罪中去世了
to a woman who lost her son to gun violence.
我很钦佩您的公民精神
Well, I admire your civic spirit.
柯克曼夫人 祝您和您的丈夫
Good luck in the vote today, Mrs. Kirkman,
今天投票好运
to you and your husband.
谢谢 但这与运气无关
Thank you,but this isn't about luck.
保证人们在电影院 购物中心和学校的安全
It shouldn't be good luck that keeps people safe
不能只靠好运气
in a movie theater or a mall or a school.
这是在做正确的事
This is about doing what's right,
我也希望会有51位参议员持有同样的看法
and I just hope that 51 Senators can feel the same way.
非常荣幸能见到你们
It was an honor to meet all of you.
好 我们还需要两张票
Okay, so we need two more.
我今天去了立法事务局
I was speaking to Leg Affairs today,
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表