剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
我要与州长说话
I want to speak to the governor!
密歇根州对抗
就这样吗 这就是艾米丽的大计划
So this is it? This is Emily's master plan?
它什么时候变成了阿♥拉♥巴马州或者肯特州
I mean, how long before it turns into a Selma or Kent State?
拜托 亚伦 你最应该看出
Come on, Aaron, you of all people
这是一招好棋
should acknowledge this is a brilliant move.
罗伊斯州长不能在国家电视台上鼓动暴♥力♥
Governor Royce can't incite violence on national television.
他会失去道德高地的
He'll lose the moral high ground.
这个假设是建立在
Well, that's assuming
那老顽固在意道德高地的基础上
that bigot cares about the moral high ground.
州长 我们走
Governor, let's go.
你真这么希望今天就这样结束
Is this really how you want today to end?
当着全国民众的面让荷枪实弹的军人
With heavily armed soldiers dragging peaceful protestors
将和平抗♥议♥者抓进监狱
off to jail while the nation watches?
干了这种事 你可别想有好名声
You won't be the hero of that story.
你以为你很聪明 不是吗
You think you're pretty clever, don't you?
我有一个提议
I have an offer for you.
让这些人回家 和我飞去华盛顿
Send these people home and fly with me to D.C.
与总统坐下来谈谈
for a sit-down with the president.
将他的关注当作胜利
Claim his attention as a victory.
随便你怎么编
Spin it however you want.
我为什么要跟你走
Why the hell should I go with you?
因为当年乔治·华♥莱♥士♥挡在校门口
Because standing in the schoolhouse doorway
乔治·华♥莱♥士♥1963年时任亚拉巴马州州长 坚持种族隔离政策 当时他阻挡黑人学生报名入学 后总统发动国民警卫队强制他让路 即"挡校门事件"
没有什么好结果
didn't work for George Wallace,
放在你身上也一样
and it isn't gonna work for you.
历史会为此铭记你的
History will remember you for this.
州长 你会怎么做
Come on, Governor. What are you gonna do?
先生 我们遇到了第二次暴♥动♥
Sir, I'm afraid we have a second mutiny on our hands.
我们的F-18飞机...
We have the F-18s in...
总统先生 没想到您会来
Mr. President, I wasn't expecting you, sir.
这很明显 将军
That's pretty obvious, General.
你是否真的下令
Is it true that you gave the order
强迫阿尔及利亚防空系统下线了
to take the Algerian air defenses offline?
是的 长官 我给米德军事基地下了控网的命令
Yes, sir. I ordered Cyb-Command at Fort Meade
在阿尔及利亚领空设立下降航道
to set a glide path through Algerian airspace.
没有经过我或者阿尔及利亚的同意
Without clearing it through me or Algeria,
而它恰好是我们的一个同盟国
which happens to be one of our allies.
如果我错了请指正 将军
Correct me if I'm wrong, General,
但这难道不是开战的意思吗
but is that not an act of war?
这是必要的准备工作
It was necessary preparation.
为了一个未经我授权的袭击
For an attack I have not authorized yet.
您试过外交手段 但失败了
You tried diplomacy. It failed.
现在你在牺牲整个国家的安全来保护一个人
And now you're risking the entire country to protect one person?
我只是做了必须要做的事
I did what needed to be done.
将军 如果有一天 你成为总统
Well, General, one day, if you become president,
你可以做这个决定
you can make that call.
但是只要我是总统
But as long as I am
我们其中一个下落不明
and one of our own is unaccounted for,
我们什么都不做
we do nothing
这会进一步危害他们的安全
that will jeopardize their safety any further.
我同意12小时
I agreed to 12 hours.
这些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥来到我们的家园
These terrorists came to our home.
杀害我们的人
They killed our people.
任何能够将他们
Any sacrifices we make
从地球表面根除的牺牲
to eradicate them from the face of the Earth
都是值得的
are sacrifices worth making.
当你的厨房♥有一条蛇
When a snake's in your kitchen,
我们不会请它吃晚餐 我们会打它七寸
you don't invite it to dinner, you cut off its head.
你说得好 将军
You make a good point, General.
鉴于这是我的厨房♥
And seeing that this is my kitchen...
我要解除你的权力 即刻生效
I am relieving you of your command, effective immediately.
-什么 -将军 你被撤职了
- What? - General, you are fired.
如果你征询总统意见 他会支持你的
The President will agree for you if you could speak to him.
但我没有太多选择
Yeah, well, I didn't have much of a choice.
我知道你觉得我是个坏人 罗迪斯女士
Look, I know you think I'm a bad man, Ms. Rhodes,
但是基♥督♥徒和犹太人没有炸毁国会大厦
but the Christians and the Jews didn't blow up the Capitol
或是开飞机撞双子塔
or run planes into the Twin Towers.
是穆♥斯♥林♥干的
Muslims did.
不 先生 是极端分子干的
No, sir. Extremists did.
迫♥害♥无辜群众并不会让我们更安全
And persecuting innocent people won't make any of us safer.
你跟你的头儿一个样
You're just like your boss, aren't you?
你觉得你比我们这些
You think you know better
有几十年经验的人懂的还多
than those of us with decades of experience.
据我这些年来对汤姆·柯克曼的了解
In the years that I've known Tom Kirkman,
他是一个顾大局有理智的人
I have found him to be thoughtful and reasonable.
你给他一个机会 我相信你也会这么想
If you give him a chance, I think you will, too.
剩下的这些挺好的 删了这两段
Rest of this looks great. Just get rid of those two paragraphs,
把那段放前面来 就行了
move that up. Should be fine.
听到传言了吗
Did you hear the rumor?
白宫新♥闻♥办♥公室有颗冉冉升起的新星
There's a rising star in the White House Communications office.
太残忍♥了 谢谢你
That's cold, man. Thank you.
那个可怜人可能都在去迪比克的路上了
That poor guy is probably halfway to Dubuque by now.
我说的是你
I was talking about you.
如果不是我叫你去替他的话
You know, half the press corps just threatened to forfeit
记者团有一半的人可能都要弃权离席了
their credentials if I didn't hire you as his replacement.
你想让我当新闻发言人
You want me to be press secretary?
别表现得这么惊讶
Don't look so surprised.
政♥府♥每天都可能要派
This administration can use someone like you
像你这样的人站上发言台
standing up there at the podium every day.
什么叫我这样的人
What do you mean, someone like me?
你要我明说吗
What, you're gonna make me say it?
你聪明 讨人喜欢 反应快
You're smart. You're likable. You're quick on your feet.
好吧 照这么描述 斑点狗也符合
Okay. By that definition, so is a Dalmatian.
为什么选我
Why me?
你同时也是穆♥斯♥林♥移♥民♥的后裔
You're also the son of Muslim immigrants
而当下美国民众
at a time when American people
看到"伊♥斯♥兰♥"三个字就想到恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
associate the word "Islam" with terrorism.
现在你做新闻发言人 有助于消除这种偏见
Now, as press secretary, you can help change that perception.
你想让我以"总统麾下的亲切穆♥斯♥林♥"的身份
You want to parade me around
抛头露面是吧
as the president's "Friendly Muslim"?
如果这样能改变人们的想法的话
If that's what it takes to start changing hearts and minds, yes.
-难以置信 -这是在华盛顿
- Unbelievable. - Hey, this is Washington.
机遇来了你就得抓住
You seize opportunity when it presents itself,
管你喜不喜欢背后的动机
whether you like the motives behind it or not.
-就接受这份工作吧 -不然怎样
- Just take the job, man. - Or what?
你要找一个长得像我的人顶替吗
You're gonna find somebody else who looks like me to do it?
你走吧
Get out of my office.
好吧
All right.
玛丽亚的故事让我很感动 但我爱莫能助
I'm moved by Maria's story, but I don't know what I can do.
国会现在只有两个人了
Congress is comprised of two people now,
其中一个还刚刚出院
one of whom's barely out of the hospital.
即使我们能够改变政策
Even if we could change policy,
不说几年 也得几个月
it would take months, if not years.
但你是移♥民♥和边境安♥全♥局♥
But you were on the Subcommittee
小组委员会的成员
of Immigration and Border Security.
你想问什么
Why don't you just come out and ask me
不如你直说吧 柯克曼夫人
what you came here to ask me, Mrs. Kirkman?
如果你传唤玛丽亚到小组委员会做目击证人
If you call Maria as a witness before your subcommittee
届时新的国会已经组成...
when the new Congress is seated --
只要她愿意作证
And she would be granted immunity,
她将被授予豁免权
as long as she's expected to testify.
假设真有这么一场聆讯 我传唤了她
If I call her to this hypothetical hearing,
我这么做都是为了帮你 夫人
I would be doing so as a favor to you, ma'am.
-我会非常感激 -我给你帮了忙
- A-And I'd be very grateful. - A favor that I hope
将来哪天我有需要了 你得还我这份人情
you would return one day, should I need it.
也就是说我欠了你人情
So you're saying I'd owe you.
我们都想做正确的事 柯克曼夫人
We all want to do the right thing, Mrs. Kirkman.
但做正确的事都需要付出代价
But the right thing is seldom free.
邮件我收到了
So, I got your e-mail.
今天早上
So, this morning,
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表