剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Because, Senator,
我才能决定谁在这里工作
I'm the one who chooses which of my staffers I let go.
而我想证明一件事
And I try to make a point
也许会用到不光彩的手段
by not starting out with my best one.
什么
Excuse me?
罗迪斯女士说的所有关于你的事情都是真的
Everything Ms. Rhodes said about you is true,
而我有证据可以证明
and I have the proof to back it up.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
你应该听闻了我们最近和
I think you've heard of our recent interactions
加百利·汤普森的交涉 那个国安局揭发者
with Gabriel Thompson, the NSA whistleblower?
目前为止 他的爆料
So far, everything that he's released
全都百分百准确
has proved to be 100% accurate.
先生 他有你的确凿信息
Sir, he has you dead to rights.
一个十八岁的参议员助手
An 18-year-old Senate page.
这是勒索
This is extortion.
不 参议员
No, Senator,
我只是给你看事实
I am simply presenting you with the truth.
勒索是以美国经济稳定
Extortion would be threatening
作为要挟
to compromise the American economic stability
胁迫我开除幕僚的一员
unless I fire one of my staff members
因为她写了你不喜欢的东西
because she wrote something that you didn't like.
你结婚三十五年
You have a wife of 35 years,
两个孩子的爸爸 三个孩子的爷爷
two beautiful children, three grandchildren.
早些时候 你为了陪他们退休了
Earlier, you retired to spend time with them.
我强烈建议你考虑再次退休
I strongly suggest you consider doing that again.
你呢
So, what about you?
你还想再待一阵子吗
Think you want to stick around a little longer?
幸运的是 我没有别的地方想去了
Luckily, there's no place I'd rather be.
很好
Good.
餐馆
结果发现
So, it turns out
美国最喜爱的副总统人选
that America's favorite vice presidential candidate
和中情局头号♥通缉的雇佣兵
and the CIA's most wanted mercenary
相互认识
know each other.
-你应该不会相信这是巧合吧 -抱歉
- I guess you're not buying it's a coincidence? - Sorry.
如果卡特兰的确为11/14任务收集情报
If Catalan worked intel on the 11/14 mission,
中情局应该会留有档案
the CIA would have a file on it.
你去调档案了吗
Did you pull it?
如果有的话我会的
I would have if there was one.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
-有人销毁了 -所以我更深入地调查了
- Someone buried it? - So I looked deeper.
我找到了这个
I found this.
是由战地中情局联络员写的
It was written by an Agency liaison on the ground.
跟麦克利什说的不太一样
Not quite the same story that MacLeish has been telling.
"2005年11月14日
"On November 14, 2005,
在其队员被塔♥利♥班♥狙击手射杀后
a Ranger unit massacred a series of Afghani villages
一支突击小队血洗了数个阿富汗村庄
after several of their unit had been killed by a Taliban sniper.
24小时内屠♥杀♥三座村庄 死伤无数”
3 villages in 24 hours. Countless dead."
五角大楼洗白了这件事吗
And the Pentagon whitewashed this?
彼得·麦克利什不是什么战争英雄
Peter MacLeish isn't a war hero.
不 他是战争犯
No, he's a war criminal.
我听说了艾米丽的事
I heard about Emily.
算是解决了那个危机
So that's one crisis resolved.
我在看另一个
Now I'm reading about the other one --
加百利·汤普森
Gabriel Thompson.
这是他的心理档案
This is his psychological profile
由国♥务♥院♥
courtesy of the State Department,
联邦执法部门和国安局提供的
federal law enforcement, and the NSA.
艾丽克斯 我到底漏了什么
Alex, what the hell am I missing?
好像每次我转过头
I mean, it seems like every time I turn around,
就发现有人忠心耿耿地服务国家
there's someone who's served this country faithfully,
然后突然就打算背弃国家
and then out of the blue, decides to turn against it.
你是在说揭发者
Are you talking about the whistleblower
还是杰森·亚特伍德
or Jason Atwood now?
两者都是
Both of them.
国安局分♥析♥员变成了叛徒
NSA analyst turns traitor.
联调局副局长杀了人
Deputy FBI director commits murder.
说不通
It doesn't add up.
你凭直觉怎么看汤普森
What does your gut say about Thompson?
撇开我的国♥家♥安♥全♥团队的看法
Well, despite the advice of my National Security Team,
总统办公厅的批文
the protocols of the Office of the Presidency,
和我自己的常识
and my own common sense...
我觉得这家伙没有疯
...I don't think this guy's crazy.
他很聪明
He's smart.
他知道一旦他离开了大使♥馆♥的保护
And he knows once he leaves the protection of the embassy,
他免不了长久的牢狱之灾
he's going to prison for a long time.
所以他想和你面谈的原因
So whatever the reason for wanting to sit down with you is,
一定重要到让他不惜舍弃性命
it must be pretty important for him to trade in his life for it.
会是什么呢
Well, what could it be?
这就是我想不通的部分了
That's the part I can't figure out.
你会想通的 只要调查得再深入一些
You will. Just need to look deeper.
清空你的口袋
Empty your pockets.
过一会儿
In a few moments,
他们就会押送你去联邦监狱
they're going to be taking you to federal prison,
所以我长话短说
so I need to make this quick.
我知道你有一个继女叫夏洛特
I know you had a stepdaughter named Charlotte
她是埃尔斯沃思议员办公室的实习生
who was an intern in Congressman Ellsworth's office.
我知道她参加了国情咨文演讲
I know that she was at the State of the Union
结果在爆♥炸♥中丧生
and died in the bombing.
不同的生父 不同的姓氏
Different birth father, different last name
让人难以把这一系列事串起来
made it harder to make the connection.
我也知道你把她从襁褓里抚养成人
I also understand that you raised her since she was a baby,
所以她也是你的孩子
so she was yours, too.
绝不该有白发人送黑发人
Children should never die before their parents.
是的 不应该
No. No, they should not.
我对你的遭遇深表遗憾
And I am very sorry for your loss.
-谢谢你 总统先生
- Thank you, Mr. President.
作为一个父亲
And as a father,
我理解你的愤怒和悲伤
I understand your anger and your grief.
但这仍然不能回答我的关键问题
But it still doesn't answer my main question.
你牺牲了这么多就为了与我见上这一面
You sacrificed a great deal to have this meeting with me.
为什么
Why?
我需要一个我能信任的人
I needed someone I could trust
以确保这样的攻击不会再发生
to make sure an attack like that never happens again.
是什么让你认为你可以信任我
And what makes you think you can trust me?
我做了研究
Oh, I did my research,
读了你发的每一封邮件 写的每一份文件
read every e-mail you sent, every document you wrote.
你的道德观无可挑剔
Your ethics are above reproach.
更不用说每四条短♥信♥就有一条是发给孩子的
Not to mention every fourth text you send is to your children.
那个证物袋里是我的零钱
Inside that evidence bag is my pocket change.
里面有一个假的25美分硬币
There is a fake coin, a quarter.
那其中是我偷走的硬盘
Inside it is the hard drive I took.
我没有做任何备份
I did not make copies.
你为什么把这个给我
Why are you giving this to me?
因为你有比我更大的麻烦
Because you have much bigger problems than me,
总统先生
Mr. President.
交接车辆已经备好
Transport is ready.
别随意把文件12-80C给别人看 长官
Careful who you show file 12-80C to, sir.
麦克 那个人放弃了他的事业和自♥由♥
Mike, that man gave up his career and his freedom
就为了那个硬盘上的东西
for what's on this hard drive.
我要知道背后的原因
I want to know why.
这个笔记本是物理隔离的
This laptop's air-gapped.
所以如果这个硬盘上有恶意软件
So if there's malware on this drive,
只有这一台计算机会被感染
it'll only affect this computer.
解码软件已经在运行中了
De-encryption software's already running.
你是怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
在我被分配给你做保镖前
Before I was assigned to your protective detail,
我辗转于各种调查工作
I rotated through investigations,
威胁评估 还有我们的技术部门
threat assessment, and our technical department.
在计算机编程方面干了两年半
2 1/2 years staring at computer code.
我只想说 我更喜欢给你工作
Let's just say I like working for you more.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表