剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Agent Wells.
我是亚伦·肖尔
Yes, this is Aaron Shore,
柯克曼总统的幕僚长
President Kirkman's Chief of Staff.
有什么能帮您的吗 肖尔先生
How can I help you, Mr. Shore?
你能不能来一趟白宫
I was wondering if you could stop by the White House
探讨一项高度机密的紧急事件
to discuss a highly confidential, urgent matter.
我能问事关什么吗
May I ask what this is regarding?
马吉德·纳萨尔的死
The death of Majid Nassar.
还是不能保证
No guarantees here.
我们不能再让更多无辜的生命冒险了
We can't risk any more innocent lives.
是 但难道要取消选举
Yes, sir, but canceling the election?
总统先生 没有国会 预算到期无法审批
Sir, without a Congress, we can't meet budget deadlines
债务上限也无法提高
or raise a debt ceiling.
-经济... -这可没有死亡人数重要
- The economy -- - Takes second place to a body count.
总统先生 即便推迟选举 也无法保证
Sir, even if we postpone the election, there's no guarantee
不会再有其他的威胁或者袭击
there won't be another threat or another attack.
某些时候 我们只能冒险一试
I mean, at some point, we're just gonna have to take a chance.
那要是明天有更多人在投票站去世呢
And what if more lives are lost at the polls tomorrow?
一个人就能在投票站下毒
It takes one person to poison a polling station.
上千人可能遭到感染
Thousands of people could be infected.
很抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry. I just can't do it.
赛斯 召开♥发♥布会
Seth, gather the press.
我亲自发表声明
I'll make the announcement myself.
您的首个新闻发布会
Your first press conference.
跟我想象中不一样
Not exactly how I pictured it.
总统先生 在共和党的历史上
Sir, in the history of the Republic,
联邦选举从未被取消过
federal elections have never been canceled,
无论是因为天气 战争还是袭击威胁
not by weather, war, or threat of an attack.
不幸的是 如今就是各种开先例的时候
Well, unfortunately, we're living in a time of firsts.
让我们单独聊聊 好吗
Could I have a moment, please?
是
Sir.
结果出来了
The results came in.
李奥在等你 他想单独跟你谈谈
Leo's waiting. He wants to talk to you alone.
你看过了吗
Did you look at them?
没有
No, I didn't.
恐怕我要失去他了
I'm afraid I'm gonna lose him.
别 别说了
Don't. Stop it.
你还没有打开
You haven't opened it.
没有
No.
没有必要
I don't need to.
用不着实验室或者遗传学
I don't need a lab or genetics
来告诉我我已经知道的事
to tell me what I already know.
我一直知道的事
What I've always known,
从你诞生的那天和之后的每一天起
from the day you were born and every day since.
不管这上面的结果怎样 都改变不了什么
Whatever it says in here isn't gonna change anything.
至少对我而言不会
At least not for me.
李奥 你永远都是我儿子
Leo, you will always be my son.
我也永远是你父亲
And I will always be your father.
我之前从未跟你提起这事的唯一原因
The only reason why I never talked to you about this before,
说实话 是因为它对我不重要
honestly, is because it didn't matter to me.
但我从未想过这对你可能会有多重要
But I never thought about how it might matter to you,
这一点 是我错了
and for that, I was wrong.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
这份结果
So, this...
是给你的 无论你打开与否
is for you, to open or not.
检测者编号♥
不管你怎么选择 我都会尊重
And whatever you chose to do, I will respect.
但是 李奥 我希望你知道我有多爱你
But, Leo, I need you to know how much I love you.
我该去继续做作业了
I should finish my homework.
好
Yeah.
要不然你们准备如何应对恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
How else do you plan to stand up to terrorists?
推迟选举 直到选民能安全投票
Wouldn't it be better to postpone the election
不是更好一些吗
until the polls can be properly secured?
这样就不必用选举工作人员
That way, we're not risking the lives
以及选民的生命冒险
of the poll workers and the voters.
现在让我们直播连线
We're now getting word we're going to go live now
首位蓖麻毒素受害者
to the woman whose mother, Mindy Hesser,
明迪·赫瑟的女儿
was the first victim of the ricin poisoning.
我母亲在选举站做义工
My mother volunteered at the polls
因为她觉得每个人都有发言权
because she thought everyone deserved to have a voice.
民众为选举日恐怖袭击担忧
她说已经有很多人为这理想献出了生命
She said so many people sacrificed their lives for that ideal.
她至少能尽一份力 帮助大选顺利进行
The least she could do was help elections run smoothly.
明迪·赫瑟
蓖麻毒素受害者
她就是这样的人
That's the kind of person she was.
我希望能有更多的人像她一样
I wish more of us were like her.
抱歉
Sorry.
再等几分钟就能开始了
Should just be a couple more minutes.
你四十五分钟前就是这么说的
That's what you said 45 minutes ago.
没错 娜塔莉 如果他四十五分钟后
Yes, Natalie. I'll say it again in another 45
还没到的话 我还会这么说
if he's not here.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎美国总统
the president of the United States.
-谢谢 赛斯 -谢谢 总统先生
- Thank you, Seth. - Thank you, sir.
大家请坐
Please, be seated.
-大家下午好 -下午好
- Good afternoon. - Good afternoon.
如大家所知
As you already know,
我们在堪萨斯城的一些投票站
some of our polling stations in the Kansas City area
遭受了生物恐怖袭击
have been the subject of a bioterrorism attack.
虽然联邦政♥府♥ 州政♥府♥和当地支付机构
And even though our federal, state, and local law officials
都向我们保证投票站是安全的
are assuring us that the polling stations will be safe,
很多美国人♥民♥依然担惊受怕 这很正常
understandably, many Americans are still scared.
遗憾的是 我们的一名选举站志愿者
Tragically, one of our volunteer poll workers
在这次袭击中丧失了生命
lost their life during the attack.
她的名字是明迪·赫瑟
Her name was Mindy Hesser.
有很多选举志愿工作者都拒绝
And as many of our poll workers have declined
参与这次的选举工作
to volunteer this election cycle
因为他们害怕还会有袭击 但明迪站出来了
for fear of further attacks, Mindy showed up.
她布置好桌子 更新好投票机
She set up her table, updated her voting rolls,
将近二十三年里 她一直如此
as she has for nearly 23 years.
就在刚刚 我有幸和明迪的女儿通了话
Moments ago, I had the honor of talking to Mindy's daughter,
她告诉我任何的恐慌或者畏惧
and she told me that no fear or uncertainty
都不能阻止她的母亲
would ever have prevented her mother
执行她认为最重要的
from carrying out what she considered
公民义务
to be her most important civic duty --
保护我们的选举权利
protecting our right to vote.
我的很多同事
Many of my colleagues
都建议我取消本次选举
have advised me to cancel these elections.
但是我受到了明迪的行动的启发
But I have been inspired by Mindy's actions.
所以我决定
So I have decided that these elections
本次选举将会按计划进行
will go forward as planned.
明早我自己也会和美国同胞一样
Tomorrow morning, I myself will go to the polls
去选举站 投出我的一票
alongside my fellow Americans, and I will cast my ballot.
我相信这是我们应该感谢明迪以及每一位
I believe we owe it to Mindy and to every other American
为保护民♥主♥政♥治♥而付出生命的美国人
that has given their life to protect our great democracy.
我们不能生活在恐惧中
We cannot live in fear.
我们也不会生活在恐惧中
We will not live in fear.
谢谢 天佑美国
Thank you, and God bless America.
恭喜你 先生
Congratulations, sir.
大选将会按照计划进行
I understand the election will go on as planned.
-这么做是对的 先生 -谢谢
- It was the right move, sir. - Thank you.
不幸的是 这不是我叫你们来的原因
Unfortunately, that is not why I asked you both here.
今天早上十点左右
Earlier today, at approximately 10:00 A.M.,
杰森·亚特伍德承认他杀了马吉德·纳萨尔
Jason Atwood confessed to the killing of Majid Nassar.
等等 我没理解 联调局的副局长
Wait, I'm sorry. The deputy director of the FBI
杀死了世界上的头号♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
killed the world's most wanted terrorist?
恐怕是这样的
I'm afraid so.
在他向我供认的时候
During his confession to me,
他说他认为
he stated that he did not believe
纳萨尔不会向我们
that Nassar was gonna provide us
提供任何有用的信息
with any useful information
他为了在国会大厦惨案中牺牲的同胞
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表