剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第一季 第二十集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
关于北约峰会
It's about the NATO summit.
新任法国大使想谈谈核弹的事
The new French ambassador wanted to talk about nukes.
他们愿意逐步削减军备
It's an opening to De-escalate.
这里的炸♥药♥足够炸毁三座国会大厦了
There's enough explosives in here to blow up three Capitols.
她被绑♥架♥了
She's been kidnapped.
她在查布朗宁-里德
She was looking into Browning Reed.
威尔士探员认为其前任执行董事
Agent Wells is convinced that
帕特里克·劳埃德涉嫌参与这起阴谋
the ex-C.E.O. Patrick Lloyd's involved with the conspiracy.
我会清除你和布朗宁·里德
I'm brooming any connection between you,
以及国会任务之间的联♥系♥
Browning Reed, and the Capitol mission.
很快 就不会再有书面记录等等的问题
Soon, there'll be no paper trail whatsoever,
而且威尔士探员已被抓获
and Agent Wells is contained.
埃布·莱纳德已经消化了我给他的一切
Abe Leonard has eaten up everything I've fed him.
那我们什么时候能看到他采取行动
When are we gonna see something from him, then?
应该快了
Any day, I expect.
自从国会大厦袭击案之后
Since the attack at the Capitol,
提及到布朗宁-里德的文件都被删除了
references to Browning Reed have been deleted.
如果我们找到删除文件的人...
If we find out who deleted these files...
我们就找到了叛徒
we find our traitor.
注意 所有安保队...
Be advised. All security teams...
赛斯 你还好吗
Hey, Seth, you okay?
我没事 抱歉 我不知道是怎么了
Yeah, I'm sorry. Uh, I-I don't know what's happening.
我通常不会晕机的
I-I don't usually get airsick.
第一次坐空军一号♥嘛
And to think, it's your first time on Air Force One, too.
赛斯 看着
Hey, Seth, look.
你可以把这张照片也发给你妈
You can send this one to your mom, as well.
该打起精神了 孩子
Time to rally, son.
我们着陆前得先应对媒体
We got to gaggle with the press before we land.
请进
Yes.
不方便吗
Bad time?
不会 请进
No. Come on in.
我...
I, uh --
我觉得第一次参加国际峰会的压力
I think the pressure of his first international summit
可能把你的新闻发言人吓住了
may have gotten to your press secretary.
不知道你感觉怎么样
And I just wondered how you're doing.
我很好 赛斯没事吧
I'm fine. Is Seth all right?
他没事 只是有点紧张
Yeah, just a case of the jitters.
他会没事的 只要他明白
He'll get over it as soon as he realizes
北约峰会无非就是
that a NATO summit is no different
多语种的超大型内阁会议而已
than an outsized cabinet meeting in a lot of different languages.
希望能有那么简单
I hope it's that simple.
要是我直接提出方案
Are they gonna think that it's presumptuous of me,
他们会觉得我太专横了吗
putting an initiative on the table?
当然不会 你可是美国总统
Hell no. You're the president of the United States.
也对
Right.
我知道我并非像你一样擅长谈判
I know I'm not the negotiator that you are --
别妄自菲薄
Ah, don't sell yourself short.
汤姆 也许我们的处事风格不同
You know, we may have different styles, Tom,
但这恰恰是一个好团队所必须的
but I think that's what makes us a good team.
有学者也有政客
The professor and the politician.
你负责提供事实 我负责强迫他们接受
You give them the facts, and I'll twist their arms.
我觉得行
That works for me.
我知道这对你来说有多重要
I know how important this is to you.
是啊
Yeah.
如果当初我连任 军备控制本会是我的首要目标
The arms control was going to be a priority of my second term.
现在这是我们的首要目标
Well... now it's our priority.
我不关心你们加了多少班
I don't care about your overtime.
不 你们得找遍每个角落
No, you search everywhere...
要是都找过了 就再找一遍
and then when you've done that, search it again.
还是没发现吗
Still nothing?
没有 我让国内的所有机构都去找了
No. I got every agency in the country looking.
她知道怎么照顾自己
She knows how to take care of herself.
是的
Yeah.
布朗宁-里德查得怎么样了
Where are you with the Browning Reed investigation?
我让恰克·拉辛克来帮忙了
I got Chuck Russink coming in to help out.
拉辛克 不是吧 他可不靠谱
Russink? You serious? He's a space cadet.
汉娜相信他
Hannah trusts him.
看来真是不顾一切了
Whatever it takes, I guess.
我准备买♥♥单的 罗迪斯女士
I was gonna pay, Ms. Rhodes.
真的不用 我来就行
No, seriously. I'll get it.
服务员呢
Where's our server?
失陪一下
Will you guys excuse me a second?
好的
Yeah.
你好
Hey, you.
你好 很高兴见到你
How you doing? It's good to see you.
艾米丽·罗迪斯
Emily Rhodes,
这是我表妹纳迪娅·埃斯皮诺萨
meet my cousin, Nadia Espinosa.
很高兴见到你
It's a pleasure.
你老板是吉田议员 对吧
You work for Congresswoman Yoshida, right?
没错
That's right.
-怎么样 -我很喜欢这工作
- How's that going? - I love it.
我很高兴能跟优秀的人一起合作
I mean, it's great to be able to collaborate with good people.
你们俩真的是亲戚吗
Are you sure you two are related?
是的 我也觉得奇怪
Yeah, I wonder all the time.
我想再来一杯啤酒 你们需要什么吗
I need another beer. Do you guys want anything?
-不用了 谢谢 -不用了 谢谢
- No, I'm good, thanks. - No, thank you.
听说总统去多伦多了
So, POTUS is heading up to Toronto.
是的 白宫归我管了
Yes. The White House is all mine.
说正经的 这是他第一次参加北约峰会
No, seriously, it's his first NATO summit.
第一次作为总统出国
First time out of the country.
民调支持率很高
Polls are high.
他势如破竹 你也是
I mean, he's on a roll. So are you.
我不得不承认 这感觉很爽
I do have to admit, it feels good.
你呢 你会继续跟着霍斯拉滕吗
What about you? Are you gonna follow Hookstraten?
不 她是邀请我了 不过
No, she did offer, but...
我觉得我不适合为教♥育♥部♥长工作
I don't see myself working for the Secretary of Education.
这工作可不刺♥激♥
It's not exactly the fast lane.
这么说吧 在白宫工作过后
Let's just say, after you work in the West Wing,
其他任何工作都感觉是被贬了
everything feels like a step down.
你可要知道
Well, just so you know,
我并没有反对让霍斯拉滕当副总统
I was not opposed to Hookstraten for V.P.
我觉得要是能继续合作就更好了
I think it would've been great to be working together again.
是的 一定的
Yeah, it would've been.
这是华盛顿 什么都有可能发生 对吧
It's Washington. Anything can happen, right?
通常是的
And it usually does.
是的
Yeah.
我该回去了
I should get back.
谢谢过来打招呼
Thanks for stopping by.
我们会参加一个半小时的接待会
So, we attend the general reception for 30 minutes,
照照相什么的
smile for the cameras,
然后我们就回迎宾套房♥
then we retreat to a hospitality suite
那是我为与北约核计划小组几个
I set up for select members
特定成员国的领导人会面而准备的
of the Nuclear Planning Group.
这样我们就能在全体大会前
That gives us a chance to start some lobbying
-进行游说了 -这招厉害
- before the general session. - Smart.
我可是老手了 年轻人
Well, it's not my first rodeo, son.
我们的首要目标
Now, our primary target
是法国总理贾丝廷·马塞特
is French Prime Minister Justine Massett.
雷厉风行 且如圣女贞德般爱国
Sharp as a tack and as chauvinistic as Joan of Arc.
法国传奇女英雄
她可能会很难对付
She can be very prickly.
为什么呢 一开始可是法国想要
Why would she be? It was the French who wanted us
让我们提出裁减军备的
to bring up arms reduction in the first place.
但那是私下说的
Yes. Privately.
但在北约其他国家面前
But in front of NATO,
法国想让我们先提出这个议案
the French want us to bring up the initiative first,
好让他们有个机会先批评一下
giving them an opportunity to criticize
如果他们想的话 甚至可以食言
or even withdraw, if they so choose.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表