剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
是的
Yep.
怎么样了
How did it go?
不是鲍曼搞的鬼
Well, it didn't come from Bowman.
如果是这样 我也许知道
In that case, I might have a good idea
是谁干的
where it did come from.
谁
Who?
我想先查一查
I want to check it out first.
真是可笑 昨天我还在打算就任副总统
It's funny -- yesterday, I was talking about the vice presidency,
今天却在为自己的政♥治♥生涯而挣扎
and today, I'm fighting for my political life.
他怎么会知道
How the hell did he know
纳萨尔被杀的那天我在监狱
I was at the prison when Nassar got killed?
一定有人走漏了风声 汉娜
There has to be a leak, Hannah.
莱纳德说他在白宫有一个线人
Leonard said he has a source at the White House.
我们在查 相信我
Oh, we're looking into it -- believe me.
我们只是要非常的小心
We just have to be really careful.
我应该做什么
So, what am I supposed to do?
在家呆着眼看情况越来越糟吗
Stay at home while all this goes down?
我要来帮忙
Look, I need to help.
-你不能 -什么叫我不能
- You can't. - What do you mean I can't?
你就是不能
You -- You can't.
你不能开枪
You can't shoot a gun.
甚至不能开车
You can't even drive a car.
我现在需要你痊愈 杰森
I need you to heal right now, Jason.
找一个远离这些纷扰的地方
Go and find somewhere to stay off the grid.
叫我藏起来吗 我不会躲起来的
Like, go hide somewhere? Look, I don't hide.
事情到了这个地步我没时间担心你
I cannot be worrying about you when all of this is going on.
-你不用担心我 -但是我会的
- You don't have to worry about me. - But I do.
你需要帮助
You need backup.
我现在将会独自行动
I'm gonna go it alone for now.
-什么 -人多更容易暴露
- What? - It's better than widening our circle.
听着 杰森
Look, Jason...
我知道让你暂时抽身非常困难
I know it's hard for you to take a back seat.
你要相信我 没问题的
You got to trust me. It's gonna be okay.
你记得你第一次进局里的时候吗
You remember your first time going through a door?
你以为我忘了巴尔的摩东区吗
You think I forgot East Baltimore?
你还差点在走廊里吐了
And you almost threw up in the hallway.
应该是吐了 一点点
I think I did... A little.
你看见之后告诉我要冷静
You saw me and you told me to calm down.
你说一切都会没事的
You said everything was gonna be okay.
我相信你
I'm gonna trust you.
那篇专栏写得不错
I love the op-ed piece.
谢了 你想把名字放上去吗
Oh, thanks. You want to put your name on it?
怎么了
Problems?
我发给了六个人 他们都拒绝了
I sent it to six people. They all said "No."
真的吗
Really?
我以为能在你的文章上署名
I thought that being able to take credit
就够有吸引力了
for a piece of your writing would be incentive enough.
我是说真的
I'm serious.
这和我文章质量无关
It's not the quality of the piece.
这是因为没人想为一个政途结束的人出头
It's that nobody wants to stick their necks out for a dead duck.
这么糟糕
It's that bad, huh?
我不是乱用比喻
Look, not to mix metaphors,
水中有血 危机四伏 艾米丽
but there's blood in the water, Emily.
我联♥系♥的那些人都知道
The people I've sent this to know that.
好吧 继续努力
Okay. Well, keep trying.
拼尽全力 对不对
Yeah. Big swings, right?
没错
Exactly.
利亚姆·普莱斯来了
Liam Price to see you.
谢谢你 克里斯蒂 让他进来吧
Thank you, Kristie. Send him in.
请进 普莱斯先生
Come on in, Mr. Price.
霍斯拉滕议长
Speaker Hookstraten.
利亚姆
Liam.
多久没见了
How long has it been?
所以 你弄明白了
So, you figured it out.
没那么难
It wasn't that hard.
我就想 有谁十二年前为我工作
I thought, "Who worked for me 12 years ago
今天想在背后捅我一刀呢
that'd want to stab me in the back today?"
你把我开除了
You fired me.
你从游说集团那里接受贿赂
You were taking money from lobbyists.
如果我没记错的话 我没开除你
And if I recall, I didn't fire you,
我给你机会自己辞职的
I gave you the chance to resign.
现在你也面临相同的选择了
Well, now you will have that same option.
让我猜猜 你去鲍曼的办公室了
So, let me guess -- you've been to Bowman's office.
他永远都进不了白宫的
He'll never make it to the White House.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
我十二年前就该把你的事公诸于众 利亚姆
I should've gone public with you 12 years ago, Liam,
把你扔进狼群
fed you to the wolves.
现在太晚了
Too late now.
其实不晚
Not really.
我手中还有针对你的证据 利亚姆
I still have the evidence against you, Liam.
现在 参议员鲍曼手中也有了
And now...Senator Bowman does, too.
我认为任何想要竞选总统的人
You know, I doubt any presidential hopeful
都不会想和一个像你这样
would want anything to do with a lying,
满嘴谎言的无♥耻♥之徒有任何联♥系♥
unscrupulous punk like you.
你可以走了 利亚姆
You can go now, Liam.
第一眼看到的时候确实很像
It is very convincing when you first look at it.
这是洛萨诺 在企图暗♥杀♥后
Here is Lozano, supposedly leaving the PLC Building
作势离开通讯公♥司♥大楼
after the assassination attempt,
但你看 他一直是低着头
but look -- his face is always down,
避开监控摄像头 对不对
away from - the surveillance cameras, right?
背对镜头 拉起衣领
His back is turned. His collar's up.
你看街上的监控录像
Now, look at the street.
同样的做法
Same deal.
可能是洛萨诺 但谁知道是不是真的
Could be Lozano, but who knows?
还有停车场这里
Now, the parking garage.
我们看到的一直是他的后背
We're on his back the whole time.
就好像他知道监控在哪
It's like he knows where the cameras are.
正是
Exactly.
我们再次看到他时
And the next time we get a good look at him...
他从车里出来 走进军备库
he's crossing from the car to the storage facility.
对 没办法确定
Right. There's no way to tell.
是的
Right.
他们什么时候掉包的
So, when did they make the switch?
这是枪击案后电力通讯公♥司♥大楼的监控录像
Here is the footage from the PLC Building after the shooting.
而这是次日早晨的
And now this is the next morning,
两段相隔20小时17分钟
20 hours and 17 minutes after that.
过了这么久 大楼早已没人
Long after the building has been cleared,
嫌犯也被击毙了
long after the suspect has been shot dead...
有人从楼里走出来了
Someone leaves the building.
要我放大一下吗
Would you like me to zoom in?
请吧
Please.
洛萨诺那天从未离开大楼
Lozano never left the building that day.
他一直等到现场被解封
He waited till the coast was clear.
第二天才离开的
He left the next day.
是真的吗
So, it's true?
洛萨诺还活着 先生
Lozano is alive, sir.
威尔士探员有十足的把握吗
And Agent Wells is absolutely positive?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
联调局击毙的人是个替身
The man the FBI killed was a decoy
为了帮助洛萨诺逃离 他不惜牺牲自己
and was willing to sacrifice his life to help Lozano escape.
牺牲自己以求什么
Sacrifice his life for what?
原因呢
And why?
他们还有多少同伙
How many more of them are out there?
好消息
Good news.
死者指纹有匹配结果了 德斯蒙德·林加
We got a hit on the dead guy's prints -- Desmond Legarth.
酒精烟草及火器管理局于2005年
ATF picked him up in 2005
以非法持械罪名逮捕过他
on a gun-possession charge.
我刚把档案传给你了
I just sent you the file.
这家伙在六年前就消失了
This guy fell off the grid six years ago.
在那之前 他隶属陆军步兵团
Before that, he was Army Infantry.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表