剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
And we get our comrade home.
而一名美国英雄
And an American hero
也可以回到一个知道感恩的国家
gets to return home to a grateful nation.
大使先生
Mr. Ambassador...
可以达成协议吗
do we have an agreement?
三方跨国间谍交换
A transnational three-way spy trade.
-干得漂亮 总统先生 -还没成呢
- Well done, sir. - Nothing's done yet.
而且很容易功亏一篑
And it's not gonna take much for it to all fall apart.
所以我需要你们盯好这事
So I need you both to stay on top of it.
我要回住处见艾丽克斯
I need to see Alex over at the residence.
好的
Yes, sir.
因为他 我觉得有必要
He actually makes me reconsider
重新考虑一下我对死刑的看法了
my position on the death penalty.
他想怎么样
What did he want?
你代表他联♥系♥假释委员会 他就不再纠缠了
He'll back off if you call the parole board on his behalf.
结束刑期 提前释放
Time served, early release.
是的
Yeah.
如果不 他就会跟记者说
If not, he talks to the reporter.
简直是敲诈
It's blackmail.
一个机会主义者掌握了有力的威胁
An opportunist with a credible threat
是一件很危险的事
is a dangerous thing.
我以为不用再应付这事了
I never thought I'd be dealing with this again --
无论李奥是不是我的亲生儿子
whether or not Leo was mine.
我都不记得上次想这事是什么时候了
I can't even remember the last time I thought about it.
我一直觉得他就是我亲儿子
I guess I always figured he had to be,
因为我非常爱他
because I loved him so much.
他就是你的儿子
He is yours.
汤姆 他永远都是你儿子
Come on, Tom. He will always be yours.
很快 我们的儿子和整个国家的人
Pretty soon, our son and this country
可能就不这么认为了
might not feel the same way.
你说得对
You were right.
什么
About what?
你当时怀上李奥的时候
When you got pregnant with Leo,
你就担心时间对不对
you were worried about the timing of everything.
你想要知道他的父亲是谁
You wanted to know who the father was.
你让我去做检测
You asked me to get tested.
我拒绝了
I said no.
我们不需要
We didn't need to.
我甚至以为自己很高尚
I even acted noble about it,
像是在保护李奥一样
like I was protecting Leo somehow.
可事实是 我是在保护我自己
Truth is, I was protecting myself.
我非常爱你
I loved you so much.
我知道我想要的是什么
I knew what I wanted,
我对任何会影响到我们的事
and I was scared to death of anything
感到非常害怕
that could jeopardize that.
汤姆
Tom...
李奥有权知道他的亲生父亲是谁
Leo has every right to know who his real father is...
即使那个人不是我
even if it's not me.
什么事
Yeah?
好的
Okay.
他们需要我去指挥中心
They need me down in Command Ops.
-伊薇特 -杰森
- Yvette. - Jason.
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
他们搜遍了整座学校
They searched the whole school.
-他不在这 -好的 冷静
- He is not here. - Okay, calm down.
你有叫他们去漫画店找吗
All right, did you tell them about the comic-book store?
是的 我跟他们说了
Yes, I told them - about the comic-book store.
去公园找过吗
What about -- What about the park?
-没错 -我们的儿子在少棒联盟打球
- The park, yes... - Our son plays Little League...
他和朋友经常去公园玩
and his friends that he hangs out with.
就在钱柏林公园
...over at the park on Chamberlain.
副局长
Deputy Director...
大多数情况都是这样的
you know - most situations like this,
孩子根本不知道有人在找他
the kid turns up in a few hours,
几个小时候后自己就回来了
doesn't even know anyone's been looking for him.
这次不一样 他是我儿子
Except this time, it's my son.
你先回家
You go home.
你回去等卢克好吗
You wait on Luke, okay?
随时等着电♥话♥
Stay by your phone.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我去找我们的儿子
I'm gonna find our son.
总统先生 间谍交换就要开始了
Sir, the spy exchange is imminent.
三架飞机即将着陆
All three planes are about to land --
伦敦 莫斯科 利雅得
London, Moscow, Riyadh.
-终于等到了 -什么
- Finally. - Sir?
这是我们今天收到的第一个好消息
First good news we've had all day.
到哪里了
Where are we?
总统先生 前两架飞机已经抵达目的地
Sir, first two planes have arrived.
莫斯科和利雅得的同僚已向我们确认
We've gotten confirmation from our people in Moscow and Riyadh.
正在等待伦敦方面的消息
We're waiting on London.
威斯顿所乘的飞机已经着陆
Weston's plane has landed.
这位是大使♥馆♥的二把手
The Embassy Deputy Chief of Mission, DCM --
等他迎接威斯顿时 就有现场视频信♥号♥♥了
We'll have a live feed when he greets Weston.
那些人是俄♥罗♥斯♥的驾驶员
Those are the Russian pilots.
威斯顿现在该下飞机了
Weston should be stepping off now.
再问一遍
Ask him again.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我需要立即答复
I want confirmation now.
总统先生
Mr. President...
布拉德·威斯顿根本没在那架飞机上
it appears Brad Weston never got on that plane.
杰森 找到他了吗
Jason, did you find him?
还没
No.
汉娜 问你一个问题
Hannah, let me ask you a question.
如果这不是巧合怎么办
What if this isn't a coincidence?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
麦克利什刚来过我的办公室
I mean MacLeish shows up at my office,
接着我儿子就失踪了
and then my son goes missing.
杰森 别这样
Jason, stop.
你是不是跟我说过
No. Aren't you the one
国会大厦遇袭那晚
that told me the night of the attack,
麦克利什的孩子被人带走了
MacLeish's kid was taken, right?
不 是他的妻子在商场找不着女儿了
No, I told you that his wife may have lost her at the mall.
这是两回事
That's not the same thing.
我们并不能确定就是一样的情况
We don't know that this is what we're dealing with.
那又怎么知道不是呢
Well, how do we know it's not?
我是说
I mean, this...
都怪我
this is all my fault.
听我说 我们并肩作战
Hey, listen to me. We're in this together.
好的 我这就去查
All right, I'm on it.
他怎么会没在那架飞机上
How the hell - was he not on that plane?
俄方仍然扣押着他吗
So, what, the Russians are still holding him?
总统先生 我暂时无法给您答复
Sir, I can't answer that yet.
但我向您保证我们会派所有人去找他
But I can assure you that we have everyone looking for him.
直接传输过来
Transmit it directly.
我们获取了一个来自那里的数据加密包
We've got the right - encryption packet in place.
总统先生 非常抱歉
Mr. President, my apologies.
我们的探员需要时间进行信息确认
Our agents needed time to confirm.
请您看一下这个
You need to see this.
放到大屏幕上
Put it up on the screen.
那是什么
What am I looking at?
右边的是维克多·米什金
The one on the right is Viktor Mishkin.
莫斯科驻地确认他是
Our Moscow station identified him
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的一名上校
as a Russian FSB captain,
是招募外国间谍最多的人
and the top recruiter of foreign assets.
左边的这个人是谁
And the man on his left?
他就是布拉德·威斯顿 总统先生
That's Brad Weston, sir.
不知为何他人还在俄♥罗♥斯♥
However it happened, he's still in Russia.
几分钟前他与他们通过情报
He made contact with their intelligence a few minutes ago.
我们认为另一个人是威斯顿的联♥系♥人和上级
We believe the other man is Weston's contact and handler.
上级
Handler?
我们现在知道他为什么没有上那架飞机了
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表