剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
你越快回答 我们就越快结束
The sooner you do, the sooner we'll be done.
如果你不想和我们说话
If you do not wish to speak to us,
也可以做其他的安排
other arrangements can be made.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
首先 我要确保你知道自己的权利
First, I want to make sure that you know your rights.
你有权请律师
You have the right to a lawyer.
有权不和我们说话
You have the right not to speak to us.
有权获得人道待遇 有权上诉
You have the right to humane treatment, to an appeal.
有权与你的控告者对质
You have the right to confront your accuser.
但是只有在美国才行
But only if you're here, in the U.S.
你在卡拉奇[巴基斯坦港市]的车载炸♥弹♥事件
We already have an extradition request for you from Pakistan
巴基斯坦已经提出了引渡请求
for a car bombing in Karachi.
所以这是你最后的机会
So, this is your last shot
能自如地坐着谈话
to talk in a comfortable, seated position,
因为在巴基斯坦 人♥权♥可有可无
because in Pakistan, human rights are optional.
六年前
Six years ago...
美国小牛空地导弹
U.S. Maverick missiles
袭击了巴莫尔郊区的一栋公♥寓♥大楼
struck an apartment building outside Barmal
里面住着上百个平民
holding over 100 civilians,
包括我妻子和两个女儿
including my wife and two daughters.
我在废墟中找了七天
I spent seven days sifting through the rubble
希望能给她们收尸
hoping to find their remains.
没日没夜的搜索 却一无所获
Searched day and night and found nothing.
那一周 我完全没睡过
I didn't sleep for one second that week,
下一周也没睡
nor the week after.
所以如果你认为你能击垮我
So if you think you can break me,
我建议你重新考虑一下你的方法
I suggest you re-evaluate your methods.
我明白你们所有的人对我都有疑问
I understand that you all have questions about me.
如果我是你们
If I was in your position,
我可能也会有同样的想法
I would probably feel the same way.
我唯一希望的是在结束之后
My only hope is that when we are finished,
我们还可以一起携手向前
that we can all move forward together.
总统先生
Mr. President,
你认为自己是个冲动的人吗
would you consider yourself an impulsive man?
据我妻子认为 我不是
Uh, according to my wife, no.
如果你不冲动 那你能否解释一下
So, if you're not impulsive, can you explain
为什么就你任职
why you overhauled the Department
住房♥与城市发展部长的数周里
of Housing and Urban Development
要彻底改革住房♥与城市发展部呢
within weeks of your appointment as HUD Secretary?
我被任命时
Well, w-when I was appointed,
正是希望能为该部门
it was expected that I would infuse the department
注入新鲜血液
with fresh, new ideas.
所以你就裁撤掉那些没能跟上的人吗
And so you just fired anyone that didn't get on board?
当时整个部门陷于停滞
The department was stagnant.
我需要的是群体中的积极领袖
I needed community activist leaders,
而不是公务员
not civil servants.
里士满总统任命我来实施变革
President Richmond appointed me to effect change.
我以最有效的方式来着手去做了
I did it in the most efficient way possible.
说到变革 总统先生
Speaking of change, sir,
你为什么撤除科克兰将军的职务
why did you fire General Cochrane?
他对你来说只是一名公务员吗
Was he just a "civil servant" to you?
将军不服从指令
The general was insubordinate.
他未经我批准 发动了一场军事行动
He advanced a military operation without my authorization.
那罗伊斯州长呢
And Governor Royce?
我认识他 总统先生
I know him, sir.
他是个好人
He is a good man.
他也许是好人 但州长的行为
He may be, but what the governor did
等同于暴♥动♥
was tantamount to sedition.
对不起 总统先生
I'm sorry, Mr. President.
我来说明一下
To be clear,
住房♥与城市发展部的职员安于现状
the staffers at HUD were complacent,
科克兰不服从指令 而罗伊斯煽动暴♥乱♥
Cochrane was insubordinate, and Royce seditious.
总统先生 也许你只是不能容忍♥
Perhaps, sir, you're just threatened
与你意见相左的人
by people who disagree with you.
你的一切我们都清楚
We know all about you.
我们追踪了你很长时间
You know, we've been tracking you for a long time.
在埃及读大学
College in Egypt.
在约旦销♥售♥伊♥斯♥兰♥的银行系统
Selling Islamic banking systems in Jordan.
加入圣♥战♥组织的时间有点晚
You came to the jihad dance kind of late.
塔♥利♥班♥已经搬到了巴基斯坦
The Taliban had already moved to Pakistan.
但你现在成为一流人物了啊
But you're big-time now, right?
艾尔萨卡摧毁了民♥主♥的殿堂
Al Sakar brought down the temple of democracy.
做了一件每个人都认为不可能的事
Did something no one thought was possible.
而且新招募的人以及开始行动了
And it's already fired up new recruits.
其中一起就是昨晚白宫的袭击事件
One of them attacked the White House last night.
那么 给我解释一下
So, explain something to me.
到现在为止
Up until now,
艾尔萨卡总是狐假虎威
Al Sakar has always been a leech.
依附于大型恐怖组织
You just attach yourself to bigger groups.
在2013年
In 2013,
你承认制♥造♥了拉巴特夜店爆♥炸♥案
you took credit for the Rabat night club bombing,
摩洛哥首都
但其实却是伊♥斯♥兰♥马格里布基♥地♥组♥织♥所为
when it was actually AQIM that did it.
你想知道真♥相♥吗
You want to know what the truth is?
你根本没有能力完成
You don't have the skills to pull off something
像国会大厦这样错综复杂的袭击案
as complicated as the Capitol attack.
是吗
Do you?
斯拉夫外壳的反坦克雷
Anti-tank mines with Cyrillic on the outside.
巴基斯坦密封环
Pakistani lock rings.
以及伊朗撞针
Iranian firing pins.
也有人给我提供了这些资料
Someone fed me that info, too.
你以为三流的组织
You think a small-time organization
有办法获取这么多如此高端的地雷吗
can get their hands on such mines in such quantities?
我们炸毁了你们的国会大厦
We blew up your Capitol
炸成了一片废墟
and brought it to the ground.
没有别人
No one else.
替柯克曼总统说句话
In defense of President Kirkman,
我想指出在短短的几周内
I would like to point out that in a few short weeks,
在最艰难的情况下
under the most unyielding of circumstances,
他不止查明了
not only did he ascertain the identity
爆♥炸♥袭击案的组织身份
of the group behind the bombing,
并且亲自指挥行动
but oversaw the operation
迅速抓获幕后策划者
which led to the swift capture of the mastermind himself.
对不起 但那是因为有良好的情报及行动
I'm sorry, but that was good intelligence and good operations.
无论谁主持白宫 结果都一样
It wouldn't have mattered who was in the White House.
事实是 柯克曼总统没有信任状
The fact remains that President Kirkman has no credentials,
没有功绩 也毫无实际经验
no accomplishments, no real experience.
没错
Exactly.
即使我们理解你目前的处境
As much as we can appreciate the position you're in,
但我无法接受仅仅因为你是指定幸存者
I just can't get behind the fact that you're the president
就让你当了总统
simply because you were the Designated Survivor.
意思在座的各位都懂
Everyone here knows what that means.
当指定幸存者不是荣誉 不过是流程所需
It wasn't an honor. You were a formality.
而且事实上 上一任总统
And the truth is, the former president
都不想让你在他的政♥府♥里工作
didn't even want you in his administration.
如果你连个住房♥与城市发展部长都当不好
So if you weren't good enough to be the HUD Secretary,
你能否摸着良心告诉我
please, from your heart,
我为什么应该让你来当总统
can you tell me why you think you should be my president?
我不知道
I can't.
你说什么
Excuse me?
或许你说得对
You may be right.
或许我不该当总统
Maybe I should not be president.
场面要失控了
This is getting out of control.
你得回去反击
You need to get in there and fight back.
怎么个反击法 亚伦
Fight back how, Aaron?
你可以先提醒他们
You can start by reminding them
你现在是美国总统
that you're the President of the United States.
尼克尔斯州长说得对
Governor Nichols is right.
我不是里士满的总统人选
I wasn't Richmond's choice for president.
没有人会选我
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表