剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
他们说 如果你同意医疗补助改革
and they said we can get Higuera
伊格拉就会支持我们的法案
if you're willing to talk Medicaid reform.
绝对不能削减医疗补助
Medicaid cuts -- absolutely not.
好的
Okay.
那我们就要争取一下科罗拉多州的哈灵顿
Then we're looking at Harrington from Colorado.
我在国会山工作时就已经认识他的幕僚长了
I know his Chief of Staff from when I worked on the Hill,
把他交给我吧
so I'll take him,
吉姆·奥马里曾在你的财政部工作
and Jim O'Malley was in your Treasury Department.
你觉得他会站我们这边吗
Do you think he's a possibility?
我去做一下他的思想工作
I'll knock some sense into him.
很好
Good.
最难争取的是阿♥拉♥斯加州的玛丽安·路易斯
Our longest shot is gonna be Mary-Anne Louis from Alaska.
她立场温和 但那可是阿♥拉♥斯加州啊
She's got a moderate streak, but it is Alaska.
阿♥拉♥斯加州的枪♥支♥管理条例比较宽松
我会去和她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
把最困难的留到后面吧
Well, let's just wait on the big guns for a second
如果我们能争取到哈灵顿和奥马里
because if we can get Harrington and O'Malley,
我们就有51票了
we have our 51.
胜利就在前方
I smell the barn on this.
干得好 罗迪斯小姐
Good work, Ms. Rhodes.
谢谢夸奖 先生
I appreciate that, sir,
但在争取到足够选票前 我们还要继续努力
but our work isn't done until we have the votes.
我们需要准备好演讲稿 成败各一稿
We're gonna need to prepare a statement -- up or down.
马上去办
I'm on it.
我们丢了英格拉姆的票
We just lost Engram.
什么 英格拉姆是民♥主♥党员啊
What? Engram's a Democrat.
传言说他不喜欢你与
Says he doesn't like you aligning yourself
共和党发言人为伍
with a Republican speaker.
他无法信任
He can't trust.
进两步 退一步
Two steps forward, one step back.
所以我们只有48票
So now we're at 48.
除非你愿意斟酌一下医疗补助改革
Unless you're willing to talk about Medicaid.
不 我说话算话
No, no, I meant what I said.
三个人都必须争取到
We need all three --
哈灵顿 奥马里和玛丽安·路易斯
Harrington, O'Malley, and Mary-Anne Louis.
该去啃大骨头了
Time for the big guns.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
我们应该马上到了
We should be coming up on it...
让我看看
Let me see.
到了
Right now.
怎么回事
What the hell?
就是这里
This is the place.
可哪里有建筑物啊
But where's the facility?
真高兴见到你还是老样子
Good to see you haven't changed.
你办公室的人说你去吃午饭了
Your office said you were on lunch.
所以我就随便猜了一下
I took a wild guess.
想约我的话就直说啊
If you wanted to hang out, you could have just asked.
我来是为了工作的事 格拉迪
I'm here for work, Grady.
我需要知道你上司对第8180号♥法案的看法
I need to know where your boss stands on SB8180.
这就取决于总统有多大的说服力了
That depends on how persuasive the President is willing to get.
给我个数字吧
Just give me a number.
总统先生 我觉得你为现政♥府♥
Mr. President, I think what you're doing
所做的一切实在太令人钦佩了
for this administration is admirable.
但我们还要忧心选举呢
But some of us still have elections to worry about.
尤其是在得克萨斯州
In Texas.
上次参加选举时 我在得州可是赢了60点
I carried Texas by 60 points last time I ran.
我敢说 我的公开认可还是有一定分量的吧
I'd say my endorsement still carries some weight down there.
你是允诺会公开认可我吗
Are you promising me your endorsement?
你要证明我这么做是值得的 吉姆
Prove you deserve it, Jim.
总统先生 你这是在让我进行政♥治♥自杀啊
Mr. President, you're asking me to commit political suicide.
不 我是想让你做正确的事
No, I'm asking you to do the right thing.
仅因这一件事就牺牲掉其他的吗
And sacrifice every other right thing for this one.
我的任命十一月到期
My appointment is up in November.
如果我支持这项法案
If I vote for this bill,
竞选连任是没希望了
I won't stand a chance at re-election.
你想要确切数目吗 好
You want a number? Okay.
当前科罗拉多州的基础设施费用缺口
The immediate infrastructure needs of Colorado
超过7.85亿美元
exceeds $785 million.
这个数目很庞大啊
That's a lot of infrastructure.
你问的可是怎样才能让科罗拉多州的人♥民♥
You're asking what would help Coloradans overlook
无视其共和党新议员对枪♥支♥管理的投票意见啊
their Republican Junior Senator's vote for gun control.
我们说的是销♥售♥枪♥支♥时要进行的背景调查
We're talking about background checks for new sales.
没那么尖锐
It's mild.
如果你能将其纳入财政预算
Well, if you swing that in the budget,
我想我也能说服哈灵顿
I think I can swing Harrington.
一小时之内我会确认的
I'll confirm within the hour.
如果这件事你这么没骨气
If you can't find your spine on this...
我可能会亲自去参选
I may just run for the damn seat myself.
没必要反应这么大
There's no need to overreact.
这事真的对你这么重要吗
It's really that important to you?
我不是为了自己而请求
Oh, I'm not asking for myself.
甚至也不是为了总统
I'm not even asking for the President.
我是为了这个国家
I'm asking for the country.
我也不是真的在请求
And I'm not really asking.
我明白这里是华盛顿特区
Look, I understand that this is Washington, D.C.,
也明白你是个政客
and I understand that you're a politician,
但我们终于有机会推进这件事
but we have a chance to finally move forward on this thing,
或许甚至能拯救性命
maybe even save some lives.
如果这次投票会让你失去连任
If this vote costs you your re-election,
我向你保证我会在这个政♥府♥里
I guarantee you I will find you a place
为你提供一个职位
in this administration.
我得考虑一下
I have to think about it.
好
Right.
我知道这不容易
I know this is hard.
不该这么艰难 但我知道就是这样
It shouldn't be, but I know that it is.
到最后我也只能
At the end of the day, all I can do
请你遵照道德良知去投票
is ask you to vote your conscience.
结果即将揭晓了
Well, it's gonna come down to the wire.
-我已经尽力了 -是你打开了大门
- I did all I could. - You opened the door.
如果这项法案能通过
If this bill passes,
很可能是因为你
it's probably gonna be because of you,
而总统也知道这点
and the President knows that.
但如果没通过
And if it fails...
我们只能感谢那些有勇气投赞成票
Well, we thank the senators who voted yes for their courage
以及立誓继续争取这项提议的参议员
and vow to keep fighting for the issue.
然后我们将暂时不再提及此事
And then we don't talk about it for a while.
那是总统的目标
This was the President's cause,
如果不成功 就让它成为他的失败吧
and if it goes down... let it be his defeat.
那副总统的位子呢
Well, what about the vice presidency?
我可不打算把自己跟无法连任的总统绑在一起
I have no intention of tying myself to a lame duck.
亚伦
Look, Aaron...
我尊重你对总统的忠诚
I respect your loyalty to the President.
副总统一职只是说说而已
The vice presidency was a conversation,
并不是血之誓约
not a blood oath.
如果柯克曼失败了
And if Kirkman loses...
我们必须控制我们的损伤
we're gonna have to do our own damage control.
有情况了
Hey, we have a flag.
你知道第♥一♥夫♥人♥今天去了德森参议院大楼吗
Did you know the First Lady was at Dirksen today?
什么
What?
她去见了亨特参议员
Yeah, she was meeting with Senator Hunter
因为某个联邦枪♥支♥交易立法
about some federal gun-trafficking legislation.
她跟我说过想跟她谈谈
Oh, I know she told me she wanted to talk to her,
但我没想到是今天
but I didn't think that meant today.
就在投票的几小时之前 艾米丽
Hours before the vote, Emily.
而且她碰到了杰克·鲍曼
And she ran into Jack Bowman.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他们还聊了几句
They exchanged words.
我听我办公室的人说的
I got this from someone in my office
是国会山的某人告诉他的
who got it from someone on the Hill.
总统知道这事吗
Does the President know?
-还不知道 -那好
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表