剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Great work.
尽快把这些资料给里特探员
Get these to Agent Ritter as quickly as possible.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
总统先生 我必须要说
Mr. President, I do have to say --
如果没有将军的帮忙我是无法完成的
I couldn't have done this without the General's help.
我觉得他和袭击并无关联
I don't think he had anything to do with the attack.
我也觉得
Neither do I.
正在追踪嫌疑人
In pursuit of suspect,
他正在前往乔治城铁路站场
heading towards Georgetown Rail Yard.
请求支援
Send backup.
这事还没结束
It's not over.
没有牺牲
No victory...
就没有胜利
without sacrifice.
丹尼斯
Dennis!
丹尼斯应该开溜了
I think Dennis stepped away.
知道吗 作为看门人
You know, as far as gatekeepers go,
这里还差了点
there's a lot to be desired here.
我觉得你应该升升级了 赛斯
I think maybe it's time to trade up, Seth.
那么你来吧
You know, you should just move in at this point.
我还是喜欢我现在这样
I prefer the view from my side of the street.
你想怎样 埃布
What do you want, Abe?
我想让你帮我转告总统
Look... I want you to tell the president
他的话我认真思考了很久
I thought long and hard about what he said to me.
我会尊重他的要求
I'm going to honor his request.
但是
But...
不是无限期的
not indefinitely.
我很意外 不知道该说什么了
I'm... speechless. I don't know what to say.
作为新闻发言人这水平可不行
Not the best quality for a press secretary.
那我就说谢谢你吧
Well, l-let me just say "thank you."
也行
That'll work.
千万别以为我这是示弱了
Don't think for a second I'm going soft here.
我还是会给你找麻烦的
I'll still be kicking your ass all over the schoolyard.
随时奉陪
You know where to find me.
汉娜
Hannah.
恰克
Chuck.
天哪 你还好吗
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah.
需要我送你
Can I get you a...
去医院吗
hospital?
还是别的
Or something?
他们已经让我出院了
They already checked me out.
知道洛萨诺为什么去五角大楼了吗
Did you guys find out why Lozano was at the Pentagon yet?
希望我们能很快知道答案
Hopefully, we'll get answers soon.
好吧
Yeah.
你需要我留下来吗
Do you want me to stay?
不
No.
不用 法索那边需要你
No, Foerstel needs you.
不过尽快跟我联♥系♥
But check in as soon as you can.
好的
Yeah.
以免我忘了 我并没有
Hey, before I forget -- I wasn't...
想故意打探什么的
you know, snooping around or anything,
不过你好像收到了很多电子邮件
but you got about a thousand unread e-mails.
是啊 我一直忙着呢
Yeah, I've been busy.
有一封是杰森·亚特伍德的
There's one from Jason Atwood.
我觉得应该告诉你
I thought you'd like to know.
谢谢
Thank you.
这项行动仍然有可行性
The operation is still viable.
现在 我会清除你
Right now, I'm brooming any connection
布朗宁-里德以及国会任务之间的联♥系♥
between you, Browning Reed, and the Capitol mission.
那我想知道
Then I want to know why there were
为什么两名联调局调查员来调查我的房♥产
two federal investigators on my property.
这你别担心 我会去查
Don't worry about it. I'm on it.
很快 就不会再有书面记录等等的问题
Soon, there'll be no paper trail whatsoever.
而且威尔士探员已被抓获
And Agent Wells is contained.
一切都在按计划进行
Everything is proceeding as planned.
你确定
And you're sure
联调局不会发现任何端倪吗
that the FBI has no idea what's coming?
-控制权在我们手里 -那就好
- We have operational control. - Good.
确保剧情会按照我们的剧本发展
Just make sure that the narrative is what we want it to be.
我们就快接近了
We are so close.
我们也许没有总统地位
We might not have the presidency,
但可以十分肯定 不久以后
but you can be damn sure that before long,
我们就能掌控整个国家
we will have the country.
惠特克先生
Mr. Whitaker.
我们能谈谈吗
Can I have a word, please?
请进
Come in.
亚特伍德副局长
Deputy Director Atwood?
我是汉娜·威尔士探员
I'm Agent Hannah Wells.
对 来自芝加哥
Yes -- from Chicago.
梅里特探员让我告诉你
Agent Merritt tells me to tell you...
他还是很生你的气
that he's still very pissed at you.
长官 我和他的看法不是总能达成一致的
Sir, Agent Merritt and I didn't always see eye-to-eye.
他还跟我说你几乎违背了
He also tells me that you disobeyed
他给你的下达的每一个命令
practically every order he gave you.
不长官 我只违背那些值得违背的命令
No, sir -- only the orders worth disobeying.
他还说 你是他手下最优秀的探员之一
He also says that you were one of the best agents he's ever had,
这也是他对你的离开感到气愤的原因
which is why he's mad at you for leaving.
就像我说的 他是个很棒的上司
Well, like I was saying, he was a-a great boss.
威尔士探员
Agent Wells...
实话告诉我 你会给我带来麻烦吗
in all honesty, will you cause me any trouble?
有可能 长官
Probably, sir.
欢迎来到华盛顿
Welcome to D.C.
我们就快接近了
We are so close.
我们也许没有总统地位
We might not have the presidency,
但可以十分肯定 不久以后
but you can be damn sure that before long,
我们就能掌控整个国家
we will have the country.
就是这样
And that's it.
全部的真♥相♥
That's everything.
很抱歉我把你们蒙在鼓里这么久
I am very sorry for keeping you in the dark for so long.
但我别无选择
But I didn't feel like I had any other choice.
希望你们能原谅我
I hope you can forgive me.
我理解 总统先生
I understand, Mr. President.
我也是 总统先生
Same here, sir.
所以是惠特克让你成为的指定幸存者
So, Whitaker made you Designated Survivor?
没错 他以国土安♥全♥部♥顾问的身份
Yes, as Homeland Security Advisor,
手握极佳的政♥治♥位置
he was well-positioned
为劳埃德执行了许多行动
to carry out a number of operations for Lloyd.
劳埃德现在在哪
Where's Lloyd now?
我们还在搜查当中
We're still searching for him.
不过作为世界上的头号♥通缉犯
But as the most wanted man on the planet,
找到他只是时间问题
it's just a matter of time.
与此同时
In the meantime,
联调局突袭了他在全国各地的
the FBI raided cells from his organization
基层组织
across the country.
逮捕了超过二百人
They've arrested over 200 people,
缴获了枪♥支♥ 制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的材料
seizing firearms, bomb-making materials,
包括与国会大厦爆♥炸♥案中
including explosives --
使用的同一种炸♥药♥
the same kind that were used at the Capitol bombing.
赛斯
Seth...
是时候告诉美国民众事情的真♥相♥了
it's time to tell the American people the truth.
当然 我会通知各大电视台
Absolutely -- - I'll inform the networks,
确保他们能排出档期
make sure they clear some time.
这次我不想在总统办公室发表讲话
I don't want to speak from the Oval.
我想发表国会演讲 召开联席会议
I want to address Congress -- a joint session.
谢谢你们所有人
Thank you -- all of you.
你们所做的一切
For everything.
回去工作吧
Let's get back to work.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
亚伦 我能占用你一点时间吗
Aaron, can I borrow you for a moment?
总统先生
Sir?
你有什么计划
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表