剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
All I know is what the White House switchboard operator told me
国会大厦的威胁评估报告
that Aaron made the call to the Secretary of Defense
被五角大楼撤回前
right before the threat-assessment memo
是亚伦给国防部长打了电♥话♥
was recalled by the Pentagon.
他与你对质了吗
And he confronted you?
是的 他知道我在打听事情
Yes. He found out I was making inquiries.
他很生气 质问我在干什么
He was very upset. He asked what I was doing.
我告诉他 他得来问您
I told him he needed to talk to you.
好 很抱歉我将你置于如此境地
Okay, I'm -- I'm sorry I put you in this position,
之后的事就交给我吧
but I'll handle it from here.
确定不需要我跟进吗
Are you sure you don't want me to follow up?
-我可以... -不用了 谢谢
- I can... - No, I've got it. Thank you.
艾米丽
Emily.
我们之间的谈话不能让别人知道 明白吗
I need you to keep this conversation between us. Understood?
-好的 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
总统先生 你不会真觉得他是叛徒吧
Sir, you don't really think he's a traitor, do you?
不
No.
不 我不这么觉得
No, I don't.
但在我有十足把握前
But until I can prove that definitively,
我得保持警惕 你也是
I have to keep my guard up, and so do you.
今时不同往日
We're living in a different world today than we were yesterday.
-怎么了 -霍斯拉滕议长来了 先生
- Yeah? - Speaker Hookstraten is here, sir.
好 让她进来吧
All right, send her in.
感谢你能在这么短的时间内与我会面
Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
当然 议长女士
Yeah, of course, Madam Speaker.
正如之前所说 我只能给你几分钟的时间
Now, as I said before, I can only give you a few minutes.
半分钟就好 我要见总统先生
This will take 30 seconds. I need to see the president.
议长女士...
Ma'am --
如果并非要事 我也不会提出请求
I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't important.
我理解 但总统先生仍在康复中
I understand, but the president's still in recovery right now.
很显然 他仍在工作
Clearly, he's still conducting business.
对 但是...
Yes, but --
我需要见他
So... I need to see him.
不如告诉我是什么事
Why don't you tell me what it's regarding?
我会转告他的
And I'll relay it to him.
这完全是总统先生与我之间的事
What this is regarding is strictly between me and the president.
好吧
All right.
恕我直言 议长女士 我是总统的幕僚长
Respectfully, Madam Speaker, I-I'm his Chief of Staff.
了解事态是我的职责
It's my job to know what's going on.
可能是的 但我不会告诉你
Perhaps, but not from me.
他会知道是什么事的
He'll know what this is about.
如果他想 可以告诉你
He can tell you if he wants,
但我不会背叛他的信任
but I'm not gonna betray his confidence.
我会努力帮你安排
I'll try and schedule you in.
谢谢
Thank you.
务必尽力
Try hard.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我能帮忙找到卢克·亚特伍德
I can help find Luke Atwood.
-让我联♥系♥州警 -别把这事私人化
- Let me liaise with state police -- - Don't make this personal.
这就是私事
It is personal.
我向杰森保证了会尽一切努力
I promised Jason I would do everything I can.
是的 那个男孩从被绑♥架♥开始
Yes, and the boy has been a state-wide
就已经成了全州范围内的首要任务
priority since he was taken.
你刚刚看到我又增派了三名探员
You just saw me put - three more agents on it myself.
他们中任何一个
Now, each one of them is more qualified
在失踪人口上都比你更有资历
in missing persons than you.
你现在的任务是为总统制定计划
Your job right now is to come up with a plan for the president.
你现在不能有个人感情
You can't afford to have feelings.
你自己也知道我说的是对的
I'm right. And you know it.
现在回去工作
Now let's get back to work.
总统先生 请容我再表达一遍
Mr. President, let me say again
贝丝和我知道你安然无恙有多么的高兴
how relieved Beth and I are to know you're okay.
那对我意义重大
That means a great deal.
你看到我早上的评论了吗
You catch my remarks this morning?
是的 我很欣赏 非常感谢
Yes, I did, and I - appreciated them. Thank you.
关于昨晚 你可能听说了
In regards to last night, you may have heard
有一些内部意见分歧
that there was some internal disagreement.
我下达了就地射杀的命令
I gave the shoot-to-kill order
因为我不想看到更多无辜的人受到伤害
'cause I didn't want to see more innocent people get hurt.
所有情报都显示此人是专业杀手
All the intel suggested this guy was a pro,
他也不会接受被活捉
he wasn't gonna be taken alive.
我理解
I understand.
我可能处理方式不同
I might have handled it differently.
但是如果说成为总统之后
But if there's one thing that I've learned
我学到了什么
since becoming president,
那就是在重压之下做生死抉择
it's how difficult it is
有多么的艰难
to make life-and-death decisions under extreme pressure.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
我仅承担了这份工作一天
You know, I only held the job for a day,
就已经让我感激
but it did make me appreciate
你为国家所做的一切了
everything you've done for this country.
他说了什么
And then what did he say?
他向我表示感谢
He thanked me.
然后告诉我他希望我接手
Then he told me he wants me to take over
他本月余下的公开日程
his public schedule for the rest of the month,
直到他完全康复
till he's back at full strength.
那太好了
Ah, that's excellent.
-那就是你要做的 -是的
- That's what you'll do. - Yeah.
与此同时 我们静待进一步指示
And for the moment, we lay low until further instruction.
哪种指示
What kind of instructions?
另一次刺杀
Another attempt?
我很怀疑
I doubt it.
我想短期内我们会巩固现有成果
I think we consolidate our gains in the short term.
贝丝 还有太多未了结的事
Beth, there are so many loose ends.
未了结的事有人去处理 彼得
And the loose ends are being attended to, Peter.
卡特兰已经死了 威尔士探员被监禁
Catalan is dead. Agent Wells is in custody.
她会被解决掉的
She'll be taken care of.
我们会平安度过
We'll get through this.
一向如此
We always do.
我从没有这么生气过
I've never felt anger like this before.
我这辈子还从没打过人
You know, I've never even hit someone in my entire life,
上小学时都没有
not even in grade school.
我总是那个和事佬
I was always the peacemaker.
但我看到他时 他就站在那儿笑着
But when I saw him... just standing there, smiling,
我就想伸手掐死他
I wanted to reach out and strangle him.
说实话 我觉得我真可能杀了他
Honestly, I think I could have killed him.
你藏得很好 先生
You hid it well, sir.
他以为他是在耍你 但事实上
He thinks he's playing you, but in reality,
他在大家眼中
he's a prisoner in plain sight,
是美国公众一致认为的囚犯了
in full view of the American public,
更别提还有一群特勤局的探员
not to mention a phalanx of Secret Service agents.
我们只要耐心等待
We just got to be patient.
他就会出纰漏 放松警惕
He'll make a mistake, lower his guard.
到那时...
And when he does...
他就任我处置了
He's mine.
您感觉怎么样 总统先生
How are you feeling, Mr. President?
好多了 谢谢
Much better. Thank you.
好吧 你想从哪儿开始
All right. Where would you like to start?
我先说
Let me begin.
我知道你跟艾米丽关系紧张
I understand there's some tension between you and Emily.
她一直在查我的通话记录
She's been looking into my phone records.
是我让她查的
At my direction.
我也要求她不要让你知道
I also asked her to keep you out of the loop.
我能问为什么吗
May I ask why?
当然 我该给你个解释
Of course. You... You deserve an explanation.
你可是我的幕僚长
You're my Chief of Staff.
事实是 在特勤局的要求下
The truth is, at the request of the Secret Service,
我不得不重新审查我的整个核心交际圈
I have had to re-vet my entire inner circle.
因为那场爆♥炸♥
Because of the bombing,
当晚有上千人丧生
a thousand people died that night, and...
而且事件疑云重重
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表