剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Alex, you've spent a career fighting for victims,
但你现在是第♥一♥夫♥人♥了
but you're the First Lady now.
所以呢
So?
那就要牺牲一些东西了 是吗
And that has to count for something, right?
亚伦
问候一下 现在怎么样了
艾米丽
还说不担心我吗
谁说我担心过你了
艾米丽
我要走了 装甲兵来了
密歇根州对抗
总统先生 罗迪斯小姐打电♥话♥找您
Mr. President, Ms. Rhodes is on the phone for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
小艾
Em?
我马上要见到穆尼奥斯
Yes, I'm walking to meet Muñoz now.
你想和他谈谈吗
Would you like to speak with him?
好的 请让他接电♥话♥
Yes, please, put him on the line.
将军 我是艾米丽·罗迪斯
General, Emily Rhodes,
美国总统的特别顾问
Special Adviser to the president.
柯克曼总统想和你谈谈
I have President Kirkman for you.
我是穆尼奥斯将军
This is General Muñoz.
将军 我很感谢你能...
General, I wanted to thank you for taking...
打断一下 柯克曼先生
Excuse me, Mr. Kirkman,
作为密歇根国民警卫队的指挥官
but as the commanding officer of the Michigan National Guard,
我有义务告诉您
it is my duty to inform you
警卫队拒绝接受联邦命令
we refuse the order to federalize.
你不能这么做
You... you can't do that.
总统有权利...
The president has a right to...
密歇根国民警卫队只拥护真正的总司令
The Michigan State Guard stands behind its true Commander-in-Chief,
詹姆斯·罗伊斯州长
Governor James Royce.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
-和看起来一样糟糕吗 -更糟糕
- Is it as bad as it looks? - Worse.
密歇根州处在混乱的边缘
Michigan's on the verge of anarchy.
科克兰将军又在催促我
And General Cochrane's pushing me to
发动一次会害死一个同胞的袭击
launch an attack that could kill an American.
而我还真的在考虑这个选择
And I'm actually considering it.
天啊
My God.
我从未想过自己会站在
I never thought I'd be in a position
决定别人生死的位置
to decide who lives or dies.
汤姆 过来 过来
Oh, Tom, come here. Come here.
你还记得我们来这的第一晚吗
Do you remember the first night that we were here,
当时我们正商量着逃离这一切
when we thought about running away?
而你拒绝了
And you said no?
你认为这是你必须担起的重责
That you felt that this was something you needed to do?
我觉得你是对的
And I think you were right.
如今是紧要关头
There's too much at stake.
如果听从你的直觉
If you listen to your instincts,
你会做出正确的选择的
you will do the right thing.
我的意思是
Well, all I'm saying is,
如果有人给我一本说明书一切都会简单很多
it'd be a lot easier if someone left behind a manual.
我向你保证
I guarantee you,
前任总统们也没能把这些问题全部解决
past presidents didn't have it all figured out, either.
他们都和你一样
They were just people like you,
想要竭尽全力
trying to do their best.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你来找我了
Hey, you came to me.
玛丽亚·塞拉诺的事需要我帮忙吗
Did you need my help with Maria Serrano?
我不确定利用行政特权
I'm not sure that using executive privilege
帮助你的妻子
to do your wife a favor
合不合国父们的意
is exactly what our Founding Fathers had in mind.
你还有其他选择吗
What other choices do you have?
我想去找金布尔·霍斯拉滕帮忙
I thought of going to Kimble Hookstraten.
提防着点
Watch your back.
知道了
I know.
夫人 总统先生 艾米丽还在电♥话♥上
Ma'am. Sir, Emily's still waiting.
您希望怎么处理
What would you like to do?
扬声器开着 总统先生
She's on speaker, sir.
艾米 是时候坐飞机回来了
Em, it's time for you to get on a plane and come home.
什么 不要
What? No.
我派你去是为了监督抗♥议♥活动
I sent you there to observe a protest,
而不是被卷进政♥变♥里
not intervene in a coup.
慢着 听我说完
Wait. Just hear me out.
罗伊斯仗势欺人 对吗
Royce is a bully, right?
你会怎么治理那些仗势欺人的人
And how do you beat a bully?
只有比他更强硬
By standing up to him.
我们尝试过了
We tried that.
如果我们换个方式再尝试
Well, what if we try it differently,
把交战的规则变一下
change the rules of engagement?
-让他坐下来和你会谈 -他不会来的
- Offer him a sit-down with you. - He'll never go for it.
他对我担任总统表达了非常明确的态度
He's made it abundantly clear what he thinks about my presidency.
如果这是他最好的选择 他会去的
He will if it's presented as his best option.
不 我不会为了赢得一场政♥治♥斗争
No, I'm not willing to try and win a political fight
而将你置于险境 不值得
if it puts you at risk. It's not worth it.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
但我知道怎么让他去华盛顿
But I think I know a way to get him to D.C.
我只需要你相信我
I just need you to trust me.
答应我你会小心
You promise you'll be careful.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我敢保证总统先生非常希望
I can assure you the president is deeply committed
密歇根的僵局可以和平解决
to seeing the standoff in Michigan come to a peaceful end.
那么总统先生是否担心他与罗伊斯州长的僵持
Is the president worried his standoff with Governor Royce
会毁了他刚与美国民众建立起的
will damage his already tenuous relationship
还不稳固的关系
with the American people?
没有 总统先生有更重要的事情要担心
No, the president has more important things to worry about.
难道柯克曼总统不想
President Kirkman doesn't care about
赢得国家民众的信任吗
earning the country's confidence?
不 我的意思是
No, what I mean is,
与其担心民众是否喜欢他
it's more important to get rid of Governor Royce
不如先除掉罗伊斯州长这样的人
than it is to worry about whether people like him or not.
总统先生想要除掉罗伊斯吗
The president wants to get rid of Royce?
柯克曼计划弹劾一位现任州长
Is Kirkman planning to remove a sitting governor?
还是总统先生只是希望州长能低头认错
Does the president expect the governor to just bow down?
怎么弹劾选举出来的州长
How is the president gonna get rid of an elected governor?
我认为这事不会发生
'Cause I don't think that's going to happen.
总统先生计划以武力回应吗
Is the president planning an armed response?
-有任何迹象吗 -他走了吗
- Is there any indication -- - Is he leaving?
这就是柯克曼的白宫 各位
The Kirkman White House, everyone.
对不起大家 卡特
Sorry about that, everybody. Carter,
卡特不舒服
Carter wasn't feeling very well.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫赛斯·怀特
My name is Seth Wright.
我是演讲撰稿人 我为总统工作
I'm a speechwriter. I work for the president.
澄清一点 今天的头条新闻
To be clear, the top news story today
与柯克曼总统是否受民众欢迎无关
has nothing to do with President Kirkman's standing in the polls
与伊♥斯♥兰♥恐惧症有关
and everything to do with the Islamophobia
这种偏见妨害了美国公民的基本权利
jeopardizing the fundamental rights of American citizens.
不过我非常乐意回答任何相关问题
But I'm perfectly happy to answer any relevant questions,
一次一个
one at a time.
这位
Yes.
罗迪斯女士 警方撤销我们的抗♥议♥许可
Ms. Rhodes, the police revoked our permit to protest.
他们威胁说要逮捕我们
They're threatening to make arrests.
我计划有一百个人准备去市政厅游♥行♥
I have a hundred people ready to march on City Hall,
但是他们很害怕后果
but they're afraid of what will happen if they do.
别管市政厅了
I need you to forget about City Hall.
不值得与当地警♥察♥对抗
The local police aren't worth the fight.
罗迪斯女士 不
Ms. Rhodes, no.
不 我们不能现在放弃
No, we can't back down now.
我没有让你放弃
I'm not asking you to.
我让你直接与罗伊斯对抗
I'm asking you to take the fight directly to Royce.
你最快到达机场要多久
How quickly can you get to the airport?
证据请求函
汉娜 附件是你请求的信息
麦克利什的通话记录
你们如果没有来这里的许可
If you people don't have a permit to be here,
你们要立即离开
you need to leave immediately!
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表