剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
I know. Watching your sister.
拜托 今晚对我来说很重要
Come on. It's a big night for me.
我要看国情咨文演讲
I've got the State of the Union.
今晚对我来说也很重要
Well, it is for me, too.
我要帮迦勒点忙
I told Caleb I'd help him out with something.
-帮啥忙 -这无关紧要
- With what? - It doesn't matter.
是因为我不会喜欢才无关紧要呢
It doesn't matter because I won't like it
还是因为我听不懂
or doesn't matter 'cause I won't understand?
都有点吧
Both.
好吧 那我现在真的想知道了
Okay, now I really want to know.
他要制♥作♥一张回响贝斯光盘
He's laying down a new dubstep track,
我得帮他写个程序
and I need to write a program for him.
好吧 他是个男的
I understood "him."
我让你难堪到哪个程度了 一到十级
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do I embarrass you?
-十一级 -很好
- 11. - Excellent.
你的英语论文写完了吗
Hey, you finish your English paper yet?
-构思中 -快写完它
- Uh, in theory. - Finish it.
你可以送他们吧 我要在九点前到法♥院♥
You can take them, right? I have to be at court by 9:00.
没问题
Yeah, I got them.
再见 小宝贝
Bye, peanut.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mommy.
好好干
Make us proud.
美国移♥民♥改革法案 但事实上不幸的是
...immigration reform, but the sad truth of the matter
今晚里士满确实可以随心所欲地给出承诺
is that Richmond can promise all he wants tonight.
里士满总统今晚将发表国情咨文演讲
但国会是不会帮他半点忙的
This Congress isn't gonna lift a finger to help him.
如果这事不能等到我回办公室再说的话
Well, this can't be good if it won't even wait
那就铁定不是好事了
till I get to the office.
糟得好像世界末日
How about the end of days?
我刚和内阁事务处的吉林斯谈过
I just spoke to Gillings at Cabinet Affairs.
他向我透露 里士满的演讲稿最终版里
He slipped me a final copy of Richmond's address
一丁点都没有提到我们的观点
and none, not a single one of our talking points are included.
你在逗我吧
You're kidding me.
连住房♥改革都没提吗
Not even housing reform?
没有 我们几个月以来
All of it, everything you and I
-起早摸黑干的活全白费了 -好吧
- have worked our asses off on for months, gone. - Okay, okay.
尽快给我安排和朗顿的会面
Just get me a meeting with Langdon as soon as possible.
安排好了 我们现在就去
Already done. We're going there now.
是时候去撕逼了
It's time to war up.
冷静点 汉尼拔[著名美剧里的杀人狂]
Easy, Hannibal.
如果会面没有进展的话 我们也该考虑一下
We should also talk about leaking your plan to Politico
-把提案透露给政♥治♥报 -这会适得其反的
- if this doesn't work. - No, that'll backfire.
可能吧 但至少被人知晓了啊
Maybe, but it'll be out there.
今晚最重要的是国情咨文里提到的内容
Tonight is about what's in the State of the Union,
没被提到的东西没人会在乎的
not what's not.
我们不能让白宫随便
We can't just let the White House take an eraser
抹去我们整份内政议程
to our entire domestic agenda.
你可是住房♥与城市发展部的部长啊
You're the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
这是总统的内政议程 小艾
It's the President's domestic agenda, Em.
是你的内政议程 部长先生
It's your domestic agenda, Mr. Secretary.
好吧 我尽量争取
Okay, and I'll make my argument for it.
别误会
Look, don't get me wrong.
我也很生气 但话说回来
I'm as mad as hell. But at the end of the day,
别忘了
I'm not the President of the United States.
我并不是美国总统
We should remember that.
好吧 那我们去见幕僚长吧
All right. Then let's go see the Chief of Staff.
-非常感谢 -谢谢 长官
- Thank you very much. - Thank you, sir.
我们得告诉国民我们将如何行动
We need to tell the American people how we're doing,
得说的具体一点
and we need to get specific.
谁能给我一个重型武器
Could one of you please find me something heavy
让我揍晕怀特先生 谢谢
to hit Mr. Wright with? Thank you.
相信我 得再看看AB-33部分
I'm telling you. We need to take a look at the AB-33 section,
好吗 写得太乱了
okay? The message is muddled.
我自己写的都不知道是在讲什么
I wrote it, and I don't even know what it says.
这就是优秀政♥治♥演讲稿的标志
That is the mark of - a successful political speech.
做得好 继续工作吧
Well done. Now, go forth.
-欢迎 部长先生 跟我来 -查理
- Mr. Secretary, welcome. Please. - Charlie.
你还记得亚伦·肖尔吧 我的副幕僚长
I'm sure you remember Aaron Shore, my Deputy Chief of Staff.
-亚伦 很高兴见到你 -部长先生
- Aaron, good to see you. - Mr. Secretary.
我大胆猜一下 你来不是为了
I'm gonna hazard a guess and say you're not here
讨论今晚总统要戴什么颜色的领带吧
to discuss which color tie the President is wearing tonight.
那是他自己的决定
That is his call...
如果他能把部长的住房♥提按重新提上议程的话
if he'll put back in the Secretary's housing initiatives.
这些项目能帮助上百万低收入家庭
These are programs that can help millions of low-income families.
没人否认它的价值 艾米丽
No one's debating its value here, Emily.
查理 今晚的演讲
Charlie, there's not a single mention
一点都没提到我的建议吗
of any of my programs in the speech tonight?
-一个都没有吗 -我很抱歉 部长先生
- Not a one? - I know. I'm sorry, Mr. Secretary,
但木已成舟 演讲稿已经写好了
but that's how it's gonna be. The speech is locked.
总统在乎部长的看法吗 查理
Does the President value the Secretary's opinion, Charlie?
因为现在根本看不出来
Because right now, it's hard to tell.
小艾
Em.
让我们单独谈谈
Give us a moment.
在外面等我
I'll meet you outside.
怎么回事 查理
What's going on, Charlie?
汤姆 我们本该等
Well, Tom, we were gonna wait till after
国情咨文时再通知你
the State of the Union to tell you this,
但总统希望能做出改变
but the President's looking to make a change.
他想让你出任
He would like to offer you an ambassadorship
国际民用航♥空♥组织大使
to the International Civil Aviation Organization.
你开玩笑吗
Are you serious?
不能让国际煎饼主席
Was the Chairman of the International House
出任这个职位吗
of Pancakes unavailable?
汤姆
Tom...
我真的没想到会是这个情况
This is really not how I saw today going.
民用航♥空♥委员会
The Civil Aviation Committee --
-组织 -组织
- Organization. - Organization.
真有这种组织吗 查理
Is that even a real thing, Charlie?
当然有
Of course it's a thing.
在蒙特利尔 受联♥合♥国♥监管
It's in Montreal. It's under the U.N.
听着 这能让你享受到大使的待遇
Look, it affords you the rank of ambassador
以及各种附加好处
with all the trimmings that go along with it.
得了吧 查理 我在这做的挺好的
Come on, Charlie. We've done some good work here.
还有很多未竟之事
And we've got lots left to do, I mean --
总统的整个任期
I have supported this president
我都全力支持着他
above and beyond for his entire term.
现在事关下一个任期
Well, now it's about the second term.
我的职责就是让总统满意
And I serve at the pleasure of the President.
你也一样 汤姆
So do you, Tom.
他们不知道你有多重要吗
Don't they realize what a huge asset you are for them?
朗顿想把拿提拔敷衍我
Langdon actually tried to pass it off as a promotion.
你不能就这么逆来顺受
Uh, you can't take this lying down.
-那你想让我怎么办 -抗争
- How else do you want me to take it? - Fight.
听着 他能任命你 但他不能解雇你
Look, he appointed you, but he can't fire you.
你要坚持自己的阵地
You need to hold your ground.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
跟美国总统闹翻吗
Go to war with the President of the United States?
白宫从来没尊重过你
The White House never respected you.
这才是问题所在
That's the real problem.
不 艾丽克斯 问题在于
No, Alex. The real problem is
我不是一直都听里士满的话
I didn't play Richmond's game all the time.
得了吧 汤姆
Oh, Tom, come on!
政♥治♥就是这样
It's called politics.
-就算你听了 -怎么
- And maybe if you did -- - What?
我就不会丢了这份工作吗
I wouldn't be out of a job?
也许吧 但我就会像其他俯首听命的人一样
Maybe, but then I'd be just like one of those guys,
我接受这份工作的时候就谈好了
and when I got into this, we had a deal.
我不会成为那样的人
I wasn't gonna be one of those guys.
-我不想成为 -汤姆 已经三年了
- I don't want to be -- - Tom, it's taken three years.
我们终于在华盛顿安定下来
And we finally settled into Washington.
我爱我的工作
I love my job.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表