剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第一季 第十六集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
摩斯总统想重回政坛
President Moss wants to get back into politics.
你的国家需要你
Your country needs you,
最好是以国务卿的身份
preferably as Secretary of State.
为我工作
Work for me.
你为金布尔·霍斯拉滕工作了
You're working for Kimble Hookstraten?
她是共和党首领
She's the head of the Republican Party,
你可是正牌民♥主♥党
and you're a card-carrying Democrat.
我想要彻底改变局面
I'm looking - to redefine the playing field.
鲍曼议员
Senator Bowman,
你跟我在枪♥械♥安全方面有意见分歧
you and I have very different opinions on gun safety.
我将会重新介绍第8180号♥法案
I will be re-introducing Bill 8180,
这将会加强联邦背景调查
which strengthens federal background checks.
我恰好反对这项法案
I happen to oppose this bill,
但本着两党讨论的精神
but in the spirit of bipartisan discussion,
我想要将它交给参议院作出辩论
I'd like to put it before the Senate.
他打乱了我们的议程
He's hijacking our agenda.
准备好战斗吧
Get ready for a fight.
那个杀了卢克的女人...我要亲自去找她
The woman who killed Luke -- I'm going after her myself.
放开她
Let her go!
金门大桥
天啊
Oh, my God.
威尔士探员 有什么消息
Agent Wells, what do you have for me?
这是在布鲁克·马西森家找到的
These were found at the home of Brooke Mathison,
也就是查尔斯·兰登认识的那个克劳汀
the woman that Charles Langdon knew as Claudine.
金门大桥
这像是国会大厦威胁评估文件
This looks like the Capitol threat assessment file.
由五角大楼的同一支战略小组创建
It was created by the same strategic group at the Pentagon.
重点标示了金门大桥的薄弱处
It highlights vulnerabilities at the Golden Gate Bridge...
胡佛水坝
还有胡佛水坝
the Hoover Dam...
和自♥由♥女神像
the Statue of Liberty.
自♥由♥女神像
还有多少
How many more?
我们找到的只有这些
This is all we found.
兰登没提过还有更多袭击
Langdon didn't say anything about more attacks.
很可能他并不知情
It's very possible he didn't know.
那这个叫克劳汀的女人是怎么弄到这些的
Then how'd this Claudine woman get her hands on these?
这都是高度机密的资料
These are highly classified.
目前还不知道
We don't know yet.
这些地方每天有成千上万名游客
Thousands of people visit these places daily.
这些可能是被否决掉的袭击地点
These could be rejected sites for attacks.
胡佛水坝
也可能是接下来的袭击计划
Or they could be plans for attacks to come.
是的
Yeah.
我们正在梳理布鲁克·马西森的硬盘
We're combing through Brooke Mathison's hard drives,
想尽可能找出线索
trying to find any clues we can.
我去跟总统汇报
I'll tell the President.
得立刻让他知道
He needs to be informed right away.
金门大桥
我们已经提醒了国安部存在可信威胁
We've alerted DHS to a credible threat.
他们正在清查三处地址 没有惊扰群众
They're sweeping all three sites without alerting the public.
一有发现立即通知我
I want to know the second they find anything.
我们还得更新这三片区域的
We also need to update emergency evacuation plans
紧急疏散方案
for those three areas.
当然 总统先生
Of course, sir.
-总统先生 -怎么了
- Mr. President. - Yes?
五分钟后有新闻发布会
You have the press in five minutes, sir.
需要延后吗
Do you need more time?
不用 我们这边谈完了
No, we're fine. We're done here.
谢谢 麦克
Thank you, Mike.
莉莉 我马上去
Lily, I'll be right with you.
女士们先生们 有请总统先生
Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States.
谢谢 赛斯
Thank you, Seth.
各位请就坐
Please, everybody, be seated.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
如各位所知 我们今天事务非常繁忙
As you all know, we have an incredibly busy day today.
所以咱们就尽快开始吧 卡拉
So if we could just get started. Carla.
总统先生 参议院已经介绍了
Mr. President, the Senate has introduced
您执政期间的第一项重要法案
the first major legislation of your presidency.
您支持参议院第8180号♥法案吗
Do you support Senate Bill 8180,
支持加强枪♥支♥买♥♥卖♥♥的背景调查
expanding background checks for gun sales?
是的 我支持
Yes, I do.
如我在市政厅所说
As I said in the town hall,
现场直播 柯克曼总统就枪♥支♥法案发表演讲
我相信我们有责任
I believe that we have a responsibility
竭尽所能
to do anything that we can
减少我们国家的枪♥支♥暴♥力♥程度
to reduce the level of gun violence in our country.
而且我觉得这个法案
And I think that this bill
是向那个方向迈进的重要一步
is an important step in that direction.
任期伊始就面对这样一个
Are you concerned about political fallout,
两极分化的问题 您担心其政♥治♥影响吗
tackling such a polarizing issue so early in your term?
不 我认为通过好的法案
No, I think passing good laws is more important
特别报道 柯克曼总统就枪♥支♥法案发表演讲
比政♥治♥作秀更加重要
than political posturing.
尽管这一问题在某些方面存在两极分化
And even though this issue is polarizing in some regard,
84%的美国人都支持更严格的背景调查
84% of Americans believe in stronger background checks.
乔尔
Joel.
还是这个问题 先生
Staying with that, sir,
许多观察员认为法案的措辞有瑕疵
many observers say the language of the bill is flawed.
-您能回应一下吗 -当然
- Can you respond? - Certainly.
我认为他们说得对
I think they're right.
但如果参议院将该法案提交给了白宫
Um, but if the Senate passes the bill to the House,
我会竭尽全力
I will be committed to working
与共和党人 民♥主♥党人以及无党派人士
with Republicans, Democrats, and Independents
直播 柯克曼总统就枪♥支♥法案发表演讲
一起努力 使此项能从根本上
to make sure that we pass a law
保护国民的法案得以通过
that will ultimately make us safer.
真有趣 还没人来找过我
That's funny. Nobody's reached out to me.
他现在找来了
Well, he's reaching out now.
我想提醒大家
I want to remind you,
该法案不是要把枪从人♥民♥的手中抢走
this bill is not about taking guns away from people.
而是要从源头保证
It's about making sure
枪♥支♥不会落入坏人的手中
they don't fall into the wrong hands in the first place.
社交媒体对这个法案的初步回应五花八门
Initial social media response to the bill is mixed.
"政♥治♥雷区"这个词可不是白叫的
Well, they don't call it a third rail for nothing.
综合考虑 局面还是很乐观的
Well, it's still pretty positive, considering.
我们会确保数据均由白宫放出
We'll make sure the data gets out on all the White House channels,
确保大家知道数目均已核对
make sure people know that the numbers check out,
至于公众参与方面
and in terms of public engagement,
柯克曼夫人今天要主持一场圆桌会议
Mrs. Kirkman is hosting a roundtable discussion today
参加者为若干法案利害关系人
with a number of stakeholders.
是人♥民♥ 赛斯
People, Seth,
他们都为人父母 为人子女
mothers, fathers, daughters, sons.
我们绝不能忘记这点
We can never forget that.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我去看看柯克曼夫人那边的情况
Uh...I'll go check on Mrs. Kirkman now.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
说到数字 先生
Speaking of numbers, sir,
我们得在两天内得到51位参议员投票
we need to get 51 Senate votes in two days,
这可不太容易
which is not gonna be easy.
您也知道 法案的措辞并不严谨
The language of the bill is not ideal, as you know.
所以鲍曼议员才选择攻击这点
That's why Senator Bowman picked it.
他想将我逼入绝境
He's trying to back me into a corner.
该经典台词出自1987年上映的电影《辣身舞》
没人会把宝贝留在角落里 先生
Well, nobody puts Baby in a corner, sir.
真没想到你这么年轻也知道那部电影呢
I didn't think you were old enough to know that movie.
必须得 但我们会助你脱险的
I had to. But we're gonna get you out of it.
黛安·亨特 少数党领袖
Diane Hunter, the minority leader,
就在来此的路上 马上就到
is on her way here shortly.
要是有人会支持我们 那一定是民♥主♥党
If anyone's gonna back us on this, it's the Democrats.
不幸的是 只有46位民♥主♥党人
Unfortunately, there's only 46 of them.
早安 夫人 我正要来见您
Good morning, ma'am. I was just coming to see you.
您拿到提词单了吗
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表