剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
我能让亚特伍德副局长在一小时内
I can get Deputy Director Atwood here within the hour
-来做简报 -马上去办
- for a briefing. - Do it -- now.
亚伦
Aaron.
不要走漏半点风声
Not a word of this to anyone.
直到我们搞清楚状况
Not until we have some answers.
太抱歉了
I am so sorry.
这件事比预想的要麻烦
This is gonna take longer than I had hoped.
不必道歉的
Oh no, no. Don't apologize.
我们理解 这是职责所在
We understand. Duty calls.
总统先生 我知道自己还不是副总统
Mr. President, I know I'm not VP yet,
也许将来也不会
and maybe I never will be,
但如果我能帮您
but if there's ever anything I can do
减轻一些负担
to help you ease your burden,
我希望您随时吩咐
I hope - you won't hesitate to ask.
谢谢你 彼得
Thank you, Peter.
再次表示歉意 失陪了
Again, I am so sorry. Excuse me.
好 没问题
Yeah, of course.
好的
All right.
总统要听纳萨尔谋杀的情况汇报
The president wants a briefing on the Nassar murder.
-现在吗 -是的
- Now? - Yeah.
你得把我们掌握的所有情况都告诉他
Okay, you need to tell him -- everything we know.
总统想让我汇报的
The president is expecting me to brief him
是一起谋杀的调查
on a murder investigation.
如果我突然抛出对麦克利什的揣测
He's gonna think I'm crazy if I blindside him
他会以为我疯了
with theories about MacLeish.
这不是揣测
They're not theories.
纳萨尔与袭击的关联远不及彼得·麦克利什
Peter MacLeish has closer ties to the attack than Nassar ever did,
而且我们有证据
and we have evidence of that.
用不了多久
It is only a matter of time
他与总统宝座就会仅有一步之遥
before he's a heartbeat away from the presidency.
柯克曼得知道这一点
Kirkman needs to know that.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
好运
Good luck.
总统可以见您了 先生
The president's ready for you, sir.
总统先生
Mr. President.
谢谢 怀特
Thank you, Wyatt.
副局长 希望你已经查出结果了
Deputy Director, please tell me that you've got some answers.
的确有 先生
I believe I do, sir.
这是好消息
That's good news.
麦克利什议员
Congressman MacLeish.
我没想到你也在
I wasn't expecting to see you.
议员先生是
The congressman has served
反恐与国土安全委员会的成员
on the Subcommittee for Terrorism and Homeland Security.
鉴于目前情况 我认为让他列席
Given the circumstances, I felt it was appropriate
比较合适
that he joined us tonight.
当然没问题
Yes, of course.
纳萨尔到底是怎么回事
What the hell happened with Nassar?
我们目前还没有太多信息
Well, we don't have much intel at the moment,
但我保证会调查一切可能性
but I promise you we're looking into every possibility.
他死前交代什么了吗
Did we get anything out of him before he died?
他不是很配合
He wasn't very cooperative.
我知道他不配合
I get - that he wasn't cooperative.
你要我授权你们审问他
You asked for the authority to interrogate him.
我授权了
I gave it to you.
我以为你有办法
I assumed - you knew what you were doing.
抱歉 总统先生
I'm sorry, Mr. President.
我也希望有更多信息
I wish I could say more.
副局长 您进门时说
Deputy Director, when you walked in,
你认为你查出了结果
you said you thought you had answers.
我是说我们还在继续努力
I meant that we are still working on it.
好吧
Fine.
就到这里吧
That'll be all.
有真正进展以后再来找我
Get back to me when you've actually got something.
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
总统先生
Mr. President.
议员先生
Congressman.
这讲不通
That didn't make any sense.
总统先生 我相信联调局
Oh, Mr. President, I have to believe the FBI
会尽一切所能调查此事
is doing everything they can to solve this.
我相信你是对的
I'm sure you're right.
这都快成习惯了
This is becoming a habit.
我记得以前都是你半夜醒来看到我在工作
I remember when you used to wake up to me working.
相信我 我还是喜欢以前那样
Trust me, - I liked it better that way.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你是否有过奇怪的直觉
You ever get that weird feeling
认为有人在对你撒谎
when you think someone's lying to you?
你当然有过
Of course you do.
-你是律师 -你说的是谁
- You're a lawyer. - Who are you thinking?
杰森·亚特伍德
Jason Atwood.
联调局副局长
Deputy Director, FBI.
你为什么觉得他在撒谎
Why do you think he's lying?
说不清楚
Can't say exactly.
我只是感觉有什么事不对劲
I just have this feeling that something's not right.
亚特伍德执意要审问马吉德·纳萨尔
Atwood pressed me really hard to interrogate Majid Nassar.
十二小时后 纳萨尔死了
12 hours later, Nassar's dead.
亚特伍德对事情的原因和过程都无法回答
Atwood can't answer a single question about how or why.
我只是觉得不对劲
It just doesn't feel right.
我接手一件案子
Well, when I'm trying a case,
只会讲有证据的部分
I only bring up what I can prove.
亚特伍德不会把无凭无据的事
Atwood's not gonna give you any answers
作为答案告诉你
that he can't stand behind.
再给他一些时间吧
I'd just give him some time.
早安 总统先生
Morning, Mr. President.
你睡得好吗
Did you get any sleep?
我确信那间卧室见证了很多事
I'm sure that bedroom's seen a lot of things,
但睡个好觉肯定不在其中之列
but I don't think a good night's sleep is one of them.
我要你持续跟进纳萨尔的调查
Look, I need you to stay on top of the Nassar investigation.
利用我们整个情报体系所有可调动的资源
Use every resource our intelligence community has to offer.
没问题 先生
Absolutely, sir.
-早上好 怀特 -早上好 总统先生
- Good morning, Wyatt. - Good morning, Mr. President.
总统先生 驻俄大使
Mr. President, I just got off the phone
刚刚来过电♥话♥
with our ambassador in Russia.
威斯顿教练刚到莫斯科就被逮捕了
Coach Weston was arrested upon landing in Moscow.
什么 什么指控
What? On what charges?
海关他在包里搜出二十瓶生长激素
Customs found 20 vials of HGH in his bag.
他们说他为自己的运动员
They're saying that he's been supplying his athletes
提供兴♥奋♥剂♥
with - performance-enhancing drugs.
俄♥国♥人还有脸说吗
And the Russians are complaining?
-太讽刺了 -我不相信
- That's ironic. - I don't believe it.
无论真假 美国队的领队
Whether it's true or not, the head of the U.S.A. team
在国外被逮捕
was arrested on foreign soil.
这是件令国家蒙羞的丑闻
This is a national embarrassment.
国♥务♥院♥必须给他委派一名律师
The State Department needs to get him a lawyer.
已有一名律师受托前往
They're sending one over right now.
我要马上与他们谈话
I want to talk to them right away.
我昨晚说的话要算数
I meant what I said last night.
-威斯顿是位民族英雄 -好 总统先生
- Coach Weston is a national hero. - Yes, sir.
如果总统要解雇我 我也不会意外
I wouldn't be surprised if the president tried to fire me.
麦克利什就站在旁边
How the hell am I gonna talk about MacLeish
我该如何告诉总统关于他的疑点
if MacLeish is standing right there?
我要尽快再安排一次会面
I got to get another meeting as soon as possible.
卡特兰那边查得怎么样了
Where are we with Catalan?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥数据库及国际刑♥警♥组织均一无所获
TIDE and Interpol came up with nothing.
监视名单上唯一相关的是一名西班牙激进分子
The only hits on any watch lists are old Spanish radicals.
你查了特别指定国民名单吗
Did you run him as a specially designated national?
查不到任何东西
Nothing.
我们要怎样才能走走运
How the hell are we gonna get lucky?
中情局掌握的信息并非全部都会
Well, not everything the CIA knows
上传到恐♥怖♥分♥子♥身份数据库中
comes up on the TIDE database, so...
-你有线人 -是的
- You got a source? - I do.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表