剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
还有 用这台手♥机♥联♥系♥我 不要用你的
Also, call me on this, not your regular phone.
我更喜欢躲在幕后操作电脑
I'm more of a behind-the-scenes computer guy.
恰克 我知道我的要求有点过分
Chuck, I know I'm asking a lot,
可是现在我能信任的人少之又少
but there's a short list of people that I trust right now.
其中一个被冤枉入狱了
One of them is in jail for something he didn't do,
另外一个就是你
and the other one is you.
说实话
I got to tell you
他们把你的案子派给我时 我松了口气
I was relieved when they gave me your case
因为我知道这世上能帮你的人
'cause I thought if anybody can help you,
非我莫属
it's gonna be me.
约翰 你永远都扮演不了好警♥察♥
John, you could never play the good cop.
直接问吧 别拐弯抹角了
Just ask the questions, and let's get this thing going.
你为什么拒绝请辩护律师
Why'd you waive your right to an attorney?
我没什么要辩护的
I have nothing to defend.
我有罪
I'm guilty.
你在到达监狱前就打算毒死纳萨尔吗
So you intended to poison Nassar before you arrived at the prison?
我用盐包装着铊
I had the Thallium
藏在我的口袋里
in a salt packet hidden in my pocket.
你不担心会被监控录像拍到吗
And you weren't at all concerned about surveillance footage?
北厅的走廊里有个盲点区
There's a blind spot in the North Hall corridor.
数年前一位探员告诉我的
An officer told me about it some years ago
以防我需要私下会会某个犯人
in case I needed to have an off-the-record with a prisoner.
我等摄像头关掉后
I waited until we cleared the cameras.
经过食品托盘
I passed the food tray.
把盐放到了纳萨尔的盘子里
Put the salt in Nassar's plate.
你怎么知道盘子是他的
How'd you know it was his?
他是穆♥斯♥林♥
He's Muslim.
特别为他准备了清♥真♥食物
Specially prepared halal meals.
我们能核实他所说的这一切吗
Can we verify everything he's saying?
我的团队正在查 先生 但至今为止
My team's working on it, sir, but so far, everything he said
他的供词符合现场取得的法医证据
matches the forensic evidence taken from the scene.
你跟杰森·亚特伍德是同期吧
You came up with Jason Atwood, right?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们在匡提科时同班
We were in the same class at Quantico.
第一次任务是一起做的
Had our first assignments together.
你觉得他是
Could you ever imagine
会犯下这种罪行的人吗
that he was capable of committing such a crime?
我在职业责任办公室十三年了 总统先生
I've worked in the Office of Professional Responsibility for 13 years, Mr. President.
有时候我们也不愿把人往坏处想
We may not want to think the worst of people,
但有时我们别无选择
but sometimes they leave us no choice.
好吧
Right.
先生
Sir.
查到了国安局揭发者的最新消息
We have an update on the NSA whistleblower.
好的
Okay.
-总统先生 -先生
- Mr. President. - Sir.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们找到他了 先生
We found him, sir.
-我们找到加百利·汤普森了 -他在哪里
- We found Gabriel Thompson. - Where is he?
他潜逃出国了 总统先生
He's on foreign soil, Mr. President.
我们不是冻结了他的护照吗
I thought we froze his passport.
-他是怎么逃出去的 -他没有
- How did he get out? - He didn't.
他就在我们旁边
He's right down the street.
抱歉 我不明白
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
他在委内瑞拉大使♥馆♥内寻求庇护
He's seeking asylum in the Venezuelan Embassy.
美国与之没有引渡条约 总统先生
No extradition treaty with the U.S., sir.
你跟我说他现在就在华盛顿特区
You're telling me he's right here in Washington, D.C.,
而我们却无计可施
and we can't touch him?
恐怕我们不能把加百利·汤普森转交给贵国
I'm afraid I cannot turn over Gabril Thompson,
总统先生
Mr. President.
他在寻求庇护 我们必须尊重他的要求
He's seeking asylum, and we must respect that.
大使先生 拒不交出一个
Mr. Ambassador, there is a big difference
卖♥♥大♥麻♥的轻罪犯人
between not sending back a petty criminal
和一个对国♥家♥安♥全♥
who was arrested for marijuana
造成威胁的逃犯之间是有很大区别的
and a fugitive who we consider a threat to our national security.
严格地说不是这样 总统先生
Not technically, Mr. President.
我无法决定贵国法律
I can't dictate your nation's laws,
反之亦然
and you cannot dictate mine.
委内瑞拉方面还不会把他交出来
Venezuela won't give him back...yet.
我来重新制定策略 看有什么能做的
I'll circle back to the drawing board, see what I can do.
黑兹尔顿的事情刻不容缓 先生
We're still on the clock with Hazelton, sir.
一件一件来吧 赛斯
One thing at a time, Seth.
一件一件来 什么时候的习惯
One thing at a time? Since when?
麦克利什议员
Congressman MacLeish,
在你第一次去阿富汗执行任务的时候
now, during your first tour in Afghanistan,
你因为英勇作战为被授予铜星勋章
you were awarded a Bronze Star for combat bravery.
乔治先生
请你尽可能回忆在2005年11月14日
now, can you please describe the events of November 14, 2005,
发生的事情
to the best of your recollection?
你能尽力地回忆一下2005年11月14日
Can you describe the events of November 14, 2005,
发生了什么吗
to the best of your recollection?
麦克利什队长带领着一队游骑兵特种部队
Captain MacLeish led a Ranger Special Forces unit...
来到了距马尔扎很远的一个阿富汗村庄
...into a remote Afghani village outside of Marja.
我们刚进村就受到了路边炸♥弹♥的袭击
As soon as we moved in, our unit hit an IED, and...
我们遭到了塔♥利♥班♥武装力量的伏击
...we were ambushed by Taliban forces.
叛乱分子武装精良
Insurgents were heavily armed, and...
我们瞬间被敌人压制
...we were pinned down almost immediately.
伤亡惨重
Hit, bleeding...
一半人在顽强求生
Half my men clinging to life.
另一半则瑟瑟发抖
The other half frozen in fear.
我属于后半部分的人
And I -- And I include myself in that.
本能使然
I acted on pure instinct.
麦克利什队长独自一人与叛军战斗
Captain MacLeish returned enemy fire single-handedly,
击退了叛乱分子
drove back the insurgents...
让我们及时获得了救治
...allowing medics to get to us in time.
事实上
The truth is
那天由我负责的任务失败了
I presided over a failed mission that day.
我们没有攻下村庄 并且损失惨重
We didn't take the village, and we lost a lot of good men.
我能活下来多亏了麦克利什队长
I'm alive - because of Captain MacLeish.
只有一个词可以描绘他那样的人
So there's only one word to use to describe a man like him.
他是一个英雄
He's a hero.
他是一个英雄
He's a hero.
他是一个英雄
He's a hero.
我的奖章表彰了我的英勇
Well, that's what my medal says I am,
但是说到英雄
but a hero?
很惭愧 我只是做了队长应该做的事情
No. I only did what anyone in my position would have done.
我不是一个英雄
It doesn't make me a hero.
只是一个今天各位看到的普通人
It simply makes me who I am today.
每一个他队伍里的人回答都完全一致
Every guy in his platoon says the same thing.
我猜猜 他是一个英雄
Let me guess -- that he's a hero.
我知道 我也得到了同样的回答
I know. Same answer I got, too.
也许你的线人搞错了
Maybe your informant was wrong.
或者也许所有人事先统一了口径
Or maybe everyone got the same talking points.
我还有一个人要问
I got one interview left.
不到最后我不会放弃的
I'm not giving up till it's over.
你在我的办公室呆的时间比我还要长
You know you spend a lot more time in my office than I do, right?
我们需要讨论一下黑兹尔顿的事
We need to talk about Hazelton.
不要慌张 这件事会平息的
Don't worry about it. It'll blow over.
-给我一点时间 -不 不会的
- Just give it some time. - No, it won't.
总统不能把我放在第一位
And the president can't put me first,
因为让这个国家复苏的关键立法
not before critical legislation we need
比我更为重要
to get this country back on its feet.
经济刺♥激♥法案 创造工作岗位
Stimulus bills, job creation --
这些都需要拨款
Those things go through appropriations,
需要通过黑泽尔顿
through Hazelton.
艾米丽 总统在我泄露艾尔萨卡视频后
Emily, the President didn't accept my resignation
也没有接受我的辞呈
when I leaked the Al-Sakar video.
他当时都不怎么了解我
He barely even knew me.
你是他最信任的顾问
You're his most trusted adviser.
-他不会接受的 我知道 -我知道
- He's not gonna accept yours. - I know.
所以你必须接受
Which is why you're gonna accept it.
不
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表