剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
真有野心
Ambitious.
非常有野心 担任议员让他
Highly. His appointment to the Senate
进入国家执政层的时间提前了一两个选举周期
moved up his national timetable by an election cycle or two.
他对枪♥支♥管控是什么看法
Where does he stand on gun control?
蒙大纳州支持公民的枪♥支♥权利
他可是蒙大纳州的 长官
Well, he's from Montana, sir.
该死
Damn it!
我本来不想碰这种争议问题的
I wanted to stay off of these third-rail issues.
如果你想顺利渡过就任百天
And you're gonna have to
就必须避开这种问题
if you want to keep your first hundred days alive.
鲍曼想引你上钩
Bowman wants to draw you out,
借你的口让全国人♥民♥都知道他
make a national impression at your expense.
怎么才能阻止他
How do we stop him?
你得跟第♥一♥夫♥人♥谈谈
You have to talk to the First Lady.
你还好吗
You all right?
天哪 汤姆 我真的很抱歉
Oh, my God, Tom. I am so sorry.
我真的没想破坏你的宣言
I so did not mean to step on your announcement.
这是无心之错
It was an honest mistake.
这甚至都不是个错
Hell, it wasn't even a mistake.
你知道我是认同你的观点的
I mean, you know I agree with you.
那问题在哪 是时机不好吗
So, w-what's the problem? Is it the timing?
时机 看法
Timing, perception --
枪♥支♥管控是全国两极分化最严重的的问题之一
gun control is one of the most polarizing issues in the nation.
所以我不想刚上任就着手这个问题
I just didn't want to start out of the gate with it.
赛斯和艾米丽这么说
What are Seth and Emily saying?
他们认为最好的方法
They think the best solution
就是你公开收回你的言论
is for you to publicly walk back your comments.
什么意思
What does that mean?
-你是说道歉吗 -不是
- Oh, you mean apologize? - No.
你只需要表达清楚 你是在
You just need to make it clear that you were speaking
发表自己的看法
for yourself, from your heart,
而不是代表政♥府♥发言
and not on behalf of the administration.
你的意思是退居其次
You mean take a back seat.
-我不会这样措辞 -我懂
- I wouldn't put it like that. - I know.
现在任何像这样让人分心的事情
Any stupid distraction like this right now
都可能抢走新议程的关注度
could sideline your whole agenda.
告诉我 我该如何退居其次
Tell me, how do I...walk it back?
我好紧张
没什么好紧张的
You have nothing to be nervous about.
你是宾夕法尼亚大学的优秀毕业生
You -- you're graduating from Penn with honors.
你去年夏天还在白宫实习过
You interned at the White House last summer.
而且我还有一份我表哥写的推荐信
And I have a recommendation from my brilliant cousin.
那还得瞧瞧会发挥多少作用
Well, we'll see how much that's worth.
吉田议员你好
Congresswoman Yoshida.
我喜欢你的新头衔
You know, I like that new title.
从国会的邮件收发室起我们就认识了不是吗
We've come a long way since the Hill mailroom, haven't we?
当然
Oh, indeed we have.
我听说了你辞职的事 发生了什么
So I heard about your resignation. What happened?
相信我 一切都出于友善
It was all very amicable, believe me.
议员 这是我的表妹纳迪娅·埃斯皮诺萨
Congresswoman, this is my cousin Nadia Espinosa.
-幸会 -是我的荣幸 女士
- A pleasure. - The pleasure's mine, ma'am.
年纪轻轻就有如此简历
Impressive CV for someone your age.
进来吧
Come on in.
还有 如果我给你些你喜欢的可纳咖啡
And if I get you some more of that special Kona coffee
你会告诉我 你辞职的真正原因吗
that you like, will you tell me the real reason you left?
也许吧 我会考虑的
Maybe. I-I'll think about it.
好的
Okay.
她是个典型的反♥社♥会♥者
Your girl is a classic sociopath.
我等不及把她带到审讯室
Can't wait to get her into an interrogation room...
看看她到底在想些什么了
see what makes her tick.
你到底是怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你是不会开车吗
You don't know how to drive, huh?!
-杰森 -谁派你来的
- Jason! - Who sent you?!
你在为谁办事 谁派你来的
Who do you work for?! Who sent you?!
他只是开车不小心而已 放开他
He's just a reckless driver. Let him go!
快点滚 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Get the hell out of here, you son of a bitch!
你是怎么回事
What was that?
我不该...我不该这么做的
Look, I shouldn't have -- I shouldn't have done that.
是我反应过激了
Okay, I overreacted.
我没事
But I'm fine.
不 你有事
No, you're not.
我需要的是搭档 不是无法自控的人
I need a partner, not a loose cannon.
发生了这么多事情 我以为...
With everything that's going on, I just thought...
我没事
I'm good.
我也想相信你 真的
I want to believe you. I do.
但是我现在不能冒这个险
But I can't take this chance right now.
这件事事关重大 对我俩都是
We got too much riding on this, the both of us.
汉娜 我说了我没事 我准备好了
Hannah, I said I'm fine. I'm ready.
上车 我载你回家
Get in the car. I'm taking you home.
什么
What?
杰森 上车吧
Jason, get in the car.
我自己会走
I'll walk.
杰...
Ja--
重新安排一下会议时间
Reschedule that meeting.
亚伦
Aaron?
议长女士
Madam Speaker.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我表妹在参加与议员的面试
My cousin has an interview with the Congresswoman.
没想到你家还是政♥治♥世家
I didn't realize that politics was a family business.
不不 不是
No, no, it's not.
如今被撇在一边可不好受
Can't be easy to be on the sidelines today.
相信总统先生能够胜任
The President's in very capable hands.
我真心希望泄露消息给埃布·莱纳德的事情
Listen I hope I didn't have anything to do with what happened
和我毫无关系
leaking that story to Abe Leonard.
嗯 我能理解 女士
Yeah, I appreciate that, ma'am.
事情没那么简单 但还是谢谢你
It's not that simple, but thank you.
我知道我们有时会争吵
I know you and I have locked horns on occasion,
但是我一直很尊重你
but I've always respected you.
你会顺利渡过的
You'll land on your feet.
如果有需要我的地方
And if there's anything I can do,
就告诉我
let me know -- I mean that.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
怎么样
So how'd it go?
-我觉得还不错 -是吗
- Good -- I think. - Yeah?
那是霍斯拉滕议长吗
Was that Speaker Hookstraten?
恰克 是我
Chuck, it's me.
这个地方已经彻底被清空了
The place is completely cleared out.
我需要你调查这个楼的记录
I need you to look into the building records.
找到拥有者和相关交易记录
Find out who owns the property and any transaction history.
有发现马上打给我
Hit me back when you've got something.
这实际上是标准的政♥治♥流程
If it makes you feel any better,
也许这可以让你好受一些
this is actually totally standard political procedure.
什么 在国民吃早饭的时候
What, pretending to eat crow on national television
上电视去收回自己的话
while the rest of the nation's eating their breakfast?
这么想吧 本来你得昨晚就上的
Think of it this way. You could be doing late night.
怎么样了
How's it going?
-我看看他们到了没 -好的
- I'll go see how close they are. - Okay.
你看起来很美
You look great.
汤姆 我看起来就像是个假人
Tom, I look like a mannequin.
没有 你很美
No, you don't. You look beautiful.
汤姆 我不擅长扮演这个
Tom, I'm just no good at playing this,
顺从的妻子的角色
you know, submissive-wife role.
-没有人要求你这样 -是吗
- No one's asking you to. - Really?
我只是想让你声明那些言论是你自己的
All I ask is that you acknowledge that the comments were yours
而不是当局做出的 仅此而已
and not that of the administration. That's it.
他们准备好了
They're ready.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你 我会做好的
Look...I love you, and I'm gonna do this.
谢谢
Thank you.
很显然作为第♥一♥夫♥人♥你有很多角色
Clearly, you're juggling a lot as first lady --
妻子 母亲 发言人 行为榜样
wife, mother, spokesman, role model.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表