剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
For now.
就目前来说
For now?
那三年以后呢
What about three years?
距离初选好像也就两年半时间了
Well, with the primaries, more like two and a half.
但谁会去算这个呢
But who's counting?
我说过我很诚实的
Told you I was honest.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
你真的以为我不会发现
Did you really think I wouldn't find out
你无视《第四修正案》叫人违规操作吗
that you asked a data tech to ignore the Fourth Amendment?
杰森 我们的政♥府♥被毁了
Jason, our government's gone.
行事不能再如往常 不是吗
It can't be business as usual, can it?
但这里也不是毫无法制的西部
It can't be the Wild West, either.
我手下的所有探员全天无休地在开展调查
I've got agents from every task force working 24/7.
如果你违法行事
If you break the law,
就会让他们的努力付诸东流
you jeopardize all the work they've put in.
你说得对
You're right.
我知道
I know.
无论你想怎么处置我 我都能理解
Whatever you want to do, I understand.
先坐下
Have a seat.
实验室更新了确认死亡的名单
The lab updated the list of confirmed dead.
其中有一位叫斯科特·惠勒的参议员
One of those names is Senator Scott Wheeler.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你知道了
You knew?
这有什么 我在
Come on, I work for
美国最大的情报收集机构工作
the largest information-gathering organization in the free world.
要是连这点本事都没有他们会怎么看我
What would that say about me if I didn't?
我们是一年前认识的
We met a year ago.
他过得并不幸福
He wasn't happy.
你知道的
You know the story.
他和他的妻子闹离婚 或者说
He and his wife were splitting, or --
或者说我宁愿相信是这样的
or that's what I wanted to believe.
干我们这行不容易
This job is not easy.
谁都希望晚上回家后能有个人关心
We all need someone to care if we make it home at night.
所以你不要太自责
So forgive yourself for that.
对不起 我之前做得太过分了
I'm sorry. I went too far.
不是的
No.
你只是一时糊涂
You made a bad call.
但从今往后
But from now on,
你要保证每个决定都不让我失望
I want only good ones.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
能
Yeah.
我们正在追踪新闻的重大动向
We're tracking a shift among major news outlets.
现在几乎所有的关注点都转移到
They're now focusing almost
艾尔萨卡宣称负责的视频上了
exclusively on Al-Sakar's confession.
社交网络也是同样的趋势
Social media's showing the same trend.
看来我们回归正轨了
Yeah, it seems like we're back online.
伙计们 这就是所谓的双赢
Guys, this is what I call a win-win.
抱歉打扰
Excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt.
请坐下吧
Please, sit.
亚伦 能过来一下吗
Aaron, can I see you for a moment?
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
伙计们 有事情及时通知我
All right, guys. Keep me posted.
总统先生 媒体走向现在步入正轨了
Sir, the media's moving in the right direction now.
那段视频 改变了整个剧情
Now that video -- It changed the entire narrative.
我知道是你
I know it was you.
您说什么
Sir?
我知道是你放出的视频
I know you were the one who released the video.
总统先生 您的境地十分危险
Sir, you were on the ropes.
全国局势紧张 媒体虎视眈眈
The country was nervous. The press was circling.
亚伦 行了
Aaron, please.
现在再也没有人谈论
Nobody is talking about
错误的指定幸存者了
the wrong designated survivor anymore.
他们都有了共同的敌人
They're rallying against a common enemy,
很快就会在总司令的引领下团结起来
and soon they'll unite behind their Commander in Chief.
我都不知道所谓的目标是否正确
I don't know if we've even got the right target yet.
我还没有准备好宣战
I'm -- I'm not ready to declare war.
恕我直言 总统先生
All due respect, sir,
要宣战也只能趁您还是总统的时候
that's a decision you can only make if you remain president,
六小时前的局势可不是那样的
and it didn't look likely six hours ago.
你的所作所为不仅狡诈自私
What you did wasn't just duplicitous or cynical,
更直接违背了上级命令
it was directly insubordinate.
总统先生 也许您也注意到了您身边
Sir, perhaps you've noticed you're surrounded by people
都是想看着您失败的人
who would love to see you fail.
我想帮助您成功
I want to help you succeed.
我想帮助您蒸蒸日上
Sir, I want to help you thrive.
我所做的确实过于大胆
What I did was a bold move.
我承认
I admit it.
但我相信那是最好的选择
And I believe it was the best one.
如果您不认同的话
If you can't see it that way...
这是我的辞呈
...here's my letter of resignation.
您可以选择在任何时候接受
You can accept it at any time if you so choose.
总统先生 泰勒·里士满来了
Mr. President, Tyler Richmond.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么叫我过来
Why am I here?
请坐
Please, have a seat.
我觉得我欠你一个道歉
I feel I owe you an apology
因为我早些时候答应过你
because I agreed to have you brought over
带你来白宫西翼
to the West Wing earlier today
跟你讲关于你父亲的事
to tell stories about your father
准备我本应该致的悼词
for the eulogy that I was supposed to deliver.
当时我太冷漠了 我很抱歉
It was insensitive, and I am sorry.
但我有个故事要讲给你听
But I remembered that I actually have a story for you.
我爸是如何开除你的吗
Like the time my dad fired you?
不
No. No.
是你父亲在内阁会议上
This was when your father took almost an hour
花了几乎一个小时
out of a Cabinet meeting
跟我们讲述你去年在威廉姆斯的春季独奏会
to tell us all about your spring recital at Williams last year.
不 我想你弄错了
No, I-I-I think -- I think you're mistaken.
我想应该是巴托克的小提琴第二协奏曲
Bartók "Violin Concerto No. 2", I think.
是的 但我父亲没有到场
Yeah, but my -- my father wasn't there.
-他要参加内阁... -他去了
- He had a Cabinet... - He was...
在后面的座位上
in the back of the room.
我想我应该会知道的吧
Okay. I think I would know.
他带了一个特勤局保镖
He had one Secret Service detail.
戴着棒球帽
He was wearing a baseball cap.
他不想夺走你的光彩
He didn't want to take the focus off of you.
不 那不是他的...
No, that's just not --
他一个劲地说你的艺术
He went on and on about your craft,
你的勤奋 你的职业道德 你的才华
your diligence, your work ethic, your talent, and...
他十分为你骄傲
...he was so proud.
真好
It was nice.
在最后 他给了每个人一张节目单
And at the end, he gave everyone a program.
我让我的助手怀特去我以前的办公室
I asked my assistant Wyatt to go to my old office
拿了过来
and bring it here for me.
他...
He was...
他真的去了
He was there?
泰勒 我想他一直陪伴着你
Tyler, I think he was always there.
我很遗憾他没能亲自告诉你
I'm sorry he couldn't tell you himself.
你介意我拿走...
Would you, um -- you mind if I --
荣幸之至
That would be my honor.
这是我请你来的原因
It's why I asked you here.
谢谢你
Thank you...
总统先生
Mr. President.
我很荣幸
My pleasure.
恰克·拉辛克
恰克 怎么样
Yeah, Chuck, what is it?
我一直在看国情咨文的录像
I've been looking at the feed from the State of the Union.
你得过来一趟
You've got to get over here.
马上过来
I'm on my way.
您找我
You wanted to see me?
艾米丽 请坐
Emily, please, have a seat.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表