剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Let me help you.
我们一起查个水落石出 拜托了
Let's figure this out together. Come on.
新语♥音♥留言
汉娜
亚特伍德局长 请进
Director Atwood. Please, come in.
-谢谢你 怀特 -总统先生
- Thank you, Wyatt. - Mr. President.
-请坐 -不用了 总统先生
- Take a seat. - I'm fine, sir.
发现纳萨尔死亡已经过了两天
It's been two days since Nassar was found dead.
我祈祷你这次来见我
I hope to God that you're coming to me
是带着答案的
with some answers this time.
我有 总统先生
I am, sir.
马吉德·纳萨尔死于一种致命剂量的毒药
Majid Nassar was killed by a lethal dose of a poison
叫做铊
called thallium.
他的食物里混入了这种毒药
It was mixed into his food.
你知道谁能接触到他的食物吗
Do we know who had access to his food?
知道 总统先生
Yes, sir.
我能
I did.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What did you say?
是我在他的食物里下毒
I poisoned his food.
你说什么 局长
Excuse me, Director.
不是我听错 就是你说错了
I either misheard you or you misspoke.
不 你没听错
No, you heard me correctly.
是我下毒
I poisoned...
杀死马吉德·纳萨尔的
Majid Nassar.
这样解释不通啊
That doesn't make sense.
你为什么要这么做
Wh-- why would you do that?
在我和他谈完话之后
After speaking to him,
很明显我们永远无法获取任何情报
it was clear we wouldn't get anything, ever.
他这种人就该死
A man like that doesn't deserve to live.
我这么做是为了国会大厦所有死去的人
I did it for all those that lost their lives at the Capitol.
我这么做是为了国家 为了我的家人
I did it for my country, and I did it for my family.
我儿子
My son...
我儿子不该生活在一个
My son should not have to live in a world
容许这样的坏人存活的世界
where evil like this is allowed to exist.
我是单独行动的
I acted alone,
如果再有下次 我还会这么做 毫不犹疑
and I would do it again, no question.
等毒物报告出来
When the toxicology report comes in,
就能证实我所说的一切
it'll confirm everything that I've said.
是我杀了马吉德·纳萨尔
I killed Majid Nassar.
按下紧急按钮吧 总统先生
Press the button, sir.
总统先生 请远离办公桌
Mr. President, step away from the desk.
毒物学家刚刚完成
The toxicologist just has performed
铊中毒现场测试
this spot tests for thallium poisoning.
结果是肯定的 总统先生
It was positive, sir.
亚特伍德不可能知道那是铊
There's no way Atwood could have known it was thallium.
-除非是他下的毒 -这解释不通
- Not unless he did it. - It doesn't make sense.
整个职业生涯辛勤工作 记录毫无瑕疵
You work your entire career, build a perfect record,
晋升副局长职位
ascend to the position of deputy director,
然后就这样弃于一旦吗
and then throw it all away?
纳萨尔吹嘘自己杀了将近上千人
Nassar boasted about killing nearly a thousand people.
亚特伍德认识当中大多数人 我们都认识
Atwood knew most of them. We all did.
在911事件后
We saw people after 9/11
再心慈的人都呼喊着要血债血偿
who wouldn't hurt a fly screaming for blood.
灾难令人改变
Tragedy changes people.
这些我完全理解
I understand all that.
但感觉就是不对劲
It just doesn't feel right.
派人去联♥系♥
I want someone to reach out
与亚特伍德最亲近的同事
to some of Atwood's closest colleagues.
调查他的心理状态
Inquire into his state of mind.
看看有没有什么我们不知道的事
See if there's something we're not being told.
我会去看看局里谁和亚特伍德走得最近
I'll see who's closest to Atwood at the bureau,
-然后安排会面 -好 去做吧
- arrange a meeting. - Okay, let's do it.
总统先生 作战指挥中心需要你去一趟
Sir, they need you in the COC.
他们在蓖麻毒素一案上发现了疑犯
They found a suspect in the ricin case.
林奇
沃尔特
前任送货司机
目前在领♥取♥残疾保险福利
沃尔特·林奇 四十四岁
Walter Lynch, 44 years of age.
以前是卡车司机
Worked as a truck driver.
最近申请了残疾保险
Currently on state disability insurance.
酒精烟草及火器管理局和联调局
ATF and FBI
在他位于斯科茨布拉夫县郊的家中逮捕了他
apprehended him at his home outside Scotts Bluff.
在他家中 我们发现了蓖麻毒素制品
In his home, we found evidence of ricin production
以及一张全国各地投票站的列表
and a list of polling stations across the country.
大多都是他以前送货的路线
Most are on his former delivery routes.
我们已经通知这些地区的警方
We've notified the authorities at these locations
-核实这些地点的安全性 -有动机吗
- to verify their safety. - Do we have a motive?
林奇在社交媒体上发布过很多
Lynch had posted multiple anti-government messages
反政♥府♥的留言
on social media.
他的观点印证了他对投票站的攻击
His attack on the polls appears to be consistent with his views.
总统先生 我认为我们应该马上发表声明
Sir, I think we should make an announcement right away.
需要让民众知道嫌疑犯已被羁押
The public should know that the suspect's in custody,
与纳萨尔没有关联
there's no link to Nassar,
去投票站是安全的
and it's safe to go to the polls.
恐怕我们现在还不能那么做 总统先生
I'm afraid we can't do that just yet, sir.
搜查林奇的网络记录显示
A search of Lynch's Web activity shows
他隶属于一个本土反政♥府♥民兵组织
he's affiliated with a domestic anti-government militia
叫做自♥由♥捍卫者
known as the Liberty Defenders.
从西部到西南部地区确认有16处投票站
16 confirmed cells throughout the West and Southwest.
自♥由♥捍卫者
林奇让其他成员在各自州的投票站
Lynch urged other members to spread ricin at polls
喷洒篦麻毒素
in their respective states.
所以威胁依然存在
So you're saying the threat is not contained.
我们的外勤探员还需要更多时间来确认
Our field officers need more time to be certain.
-还要多久 -最糟糕的情况
- How much more time? - Worst-case scenario --
需要72小时来肃清所有民兵成员
72 hours to clear all the militia members.
明天就是选举日了
The election is tomorrow.
我们无法保障
We can't say with absolute certainty
投票站绝对是安全的
that the polling stations will be safe.
总统先生 坏消息
Mr. President, I have unfortunate news.
投票站工作人员之一 明迪·赫瑟
One of the poll workers, Mindy Hesser --
-那位学校老师 -她刚刚去世了
- The schoolteacher. - She just died, sir.
谢谢各位 失陪了
Thank you, everyone. Excuse me.
杰拉德
Jared.
谢谢你能来 我是赛斯·怀特
Thanks for coming. Seth Wright.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
从未被邀请来白宫
Never been invited to the White House.
很棒吧
It's pretty cool, isn't it?
我一直梦想着来这里
I've dreamed of this place.
请坐
Have a seat.
很高兴你喜欢这里
I'm glad you like it,
因为你要是再拿总统的儿子做文章
because if you ever sandbag the President's teenage son again,
你这辈子就别想再来了
consider yourself banned for life.
淡定
Easy!
我只是做我的本职工作
I was just doing my job.
但你要是不想让我写这篇报道 那就不写
But if you want the story gone, it's gone.
-起初这篇报道都不是我的 -我知道
- It wasn't even mine to begin with. - I know.
丽萨·乔丹最后没写这篇报道
Lisa Jordan killed the story,
你的编辑就透露给你了
and then your editor slipped it onto you.
相信我 我下一个邀请的人就是他
Trust me, he's next on my invite list.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
是丽萨告诉我的 不是我的编辑
Lisa gave me the tip, not my editor.
-丽萨 -没错
- Lisa? - Yeah.
她说她自己没法写这事
She said she couldn't run with it herself,
但她觉得应该有人来写
but thought that someone should.
我知道我们一开始就不对付
Look, I know we didn't get off on the right foot,
但既然我已经来了
but since I'm already here,
你能带我看看杜鲁门建的保龄球馆吗
do you think you could show me the bowling alley Truman built?
滚出去 杰拉德
Get out of here, Jared.
无匹配
你去哪了 一直找你来着
Where have you been? I've been trying to reach you.
找到亚特伍德了吗
Find Atwood?
没有 等一下 一会儿再说
No. Hang on. We'll talk in a minute.
威尔士探员
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表