剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
威尔士和法索正在调查这个
Wells and Foerstel -- they're investigating that now.
以防万一 我们将调整你的行程
As a precaution, we're gonna switch up your schedule
并安排更多作饵的车队
and run more decoy motorcades.
我不担心自己
I'm not worried about me.
艾丽克斯和孩子们怎么样了
What about Alex and the kids?
总统行宫那边也一样
We're doing the same at Camp David,
我们加强了周边安保
along with increased perimeter security.
总统先生 他们不会发现的
Sir, they won't even notice.
好吧 谢谢 麦克
Okay. Thank you, Mike.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, sir.
不 那很好 听上去对所有人都是有利的
No, that's good. That sounds like a win-win for everybody.
鲍曼议员
Senator Bowman.
等你把古德曼拉入伙的时候跟我说一声
Now, listen, you let me know when you have Goodman on board.
再看看我们如何才能获得委员会通过
We'll see what we can do about pushing it out of committee.
如果是关于你新老板的事
Now, if this has something to do with your new boss,
我不予置评
I have nothing to say.
她没做错任何事
She didn't do anything wrong.
那她就没什么好担心的了 是吧
Then there's nothing for her to worry about, is there?
是啊 只是覆水难收了 议员
Yeah, except you can't un-ring a bell, Senator.
我们都知道指控跟定罪一样糟糕
Now, we both know an accusation is just as bad as a conviction.
我很抱歉 我真的不能理解
I-I'm sorry. I'm having a really hard time understanding
这跟我有什么关系
what any of this has to do with me.
什么 你是说这只是个巧合吗
What, you're saying it's a coincidence
她在枪♥支♥管控法案中打败你后
that right when she beats you on the gun-control bill
刚好《政♥治♥报》就爆料了
that this hits Politico?
你已经不在白宫工作了 肖尔
You're not White House Chief of Staff anymore, Shore.
管好你的嘴
I'd watch your mouth.
我办公室的人没有传消息给《政♥治♥报》
Nobody from my office gave that story to Politico.
你觉得我会相信你吗
And you expect me to believe that?
我才不在乎你相不相信
I don't give a damn what you believe.
指纹吻合
It's a match.
嗯 但太平间里的尸体不是洛萨诺的
Yeah, but the body in the morgue isn't Lozano's.
他的面部残骸可以印证这点
There's enough left of his face to tell that.
但尸体身份被确认为他 是谁弄错了结果
But there's a positive I.D. Who screwed up?
不是弄错了结果
No one did.
指纹和牙医记录均是匹配的
Fingerprints and dental records matched.
有人黑进了综合指纹识别系统的数据库
Someone hacked the IAFIS database.
他们把洛萨诺的数据跟那位死者调换了
They switched Lozano's records with the dead man's.
你知道自己在说什么吗
You realize what you're saying?
-拥有能调换数据的权限可不是一般人啊 -对
- The clearance level it would take to pull that off. - Yes.
我们已经知道白宫里有人
Well, we've known for a while that someone in the White House
想让柯克曼成为指定幸存者
made Kirkman designated survivor.
对啊 我们觉得是某个
Yeah, we thought it was someone
可能已经死于国会大厦爆♥炸♥案的人
who probably died in the Capitol bombing.
我认为我们该考虑
I think it's time that we consider
这个人还活着的可能性了
that this person may still be active.
你知道联调局的规定
You know how it works at the Bureau.
我不能透露任何与马吉德·纳萨尔的死有关的事
I can't say anything about the death of Majid Nassar.
调查仍在继续
It's an open investigation.
好吧 可你认识亚特伍德副局长对吗
All right, but you know Deputy Director Atwood, right?
我有一阵子没见他了
I haven't seen him in a while.
什么意思
Well, what does that mean?
意思是我最近都没看见他
Means I haven't seen him in a while.
什么 他离开这里了吗
What, he's not there anymore?
-我可没这么说 -但你就是这个意思
- I didn't say that. - Well, you implied it.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
他被开除了吗 是这样吗
What, was he canned? Is that it?
你名声很臭 你知道吗
You're a disgrace, you know that?
你比亚特伍德更差劲
You're worse than Atwood.
等等 等一下 你什么意思
Wait. What a minute. What does that mean?
不要再找我了
Don't call me anymore.
到底是什么意思
What does that mean?
再来几张
Just a couple more.
-太好了 -谢谢
- Okay, great. - Thank you.
先生们 我很感激你们为国效命
Gentlemen, I want to thank you for your service.
我保证 我们一定会尽快确定
And I promise,we will look at the numbers
用于购买♥♥军用随身摄像头的款项
for those body cameras as soon as possible.
谢谢您 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢 先生们
Thank you. Gentlemen.
总统先生 霍斯拉滕议长到了
Sir, Speaker Hookstraten.
好 议长女士
Great. Madam Speaker.
总统先生
Mr. President.
事情在今天下午发生了逆转 是吗
Well, this afternoon took a turn, didn't it?
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
-请坐 -谢谢您
- Please. - Thank you.
我只是想向你保证
I just wanted to assure you that
我的土耳其之行与我参与起草的议案
the trip I took and the bill I co-sponsored
毫无关系
were completely unrelated.
金布尔 我相信你
Kimble, I believe you.
此行的目的主要在农业方面
The trip was largely agricultural --
诸如滴灌技术等一些农业科技的事宜
drip irrigation, things like that.
我想着那样做有利于我的竞选
I thought it would be useful for my constituents.
议案又是怎么一回事
And the bill?
是我与俄亥俄州的众议员霍顿共同起草的
I co-sponsored it with Representative Holden of Ohio,
他是军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥的前任主席
former Chair of the Armed Services Committee.
我听说他是一个优秀的男人
I've heard he was a good man.
他是我的导师
He was my mentor.
他相信援助计划对保护
And he believed the aid package was necessary
因斯利克空军基地的我方人员是很有必要的
to protect American personnel at Incirlik Air Base.
事实证明 大多数国会议员都赞同他的观点
And a majority of Congress agreed with him, as it turned out.
把你跟我说的这些话告诉人们
Well, just tell people what you just told me.
你拥有这么多支持者
You have a ton of supporters.
眼下这场竞争非同小可 总统先生
It's a whole new ballgame out there, sir.
新参议院与旧参议院一样 都是守旧的
The new Senate is like the old Senate -- conventional.
他们都是被任命接替前任参议员
They were all appointed to replace their predecessors.
但众议院 是通过选举产生的
But the House -- they were all elected,
而且他们都很年轻
and they're young.
美国有史以来最年轻的众议院
Youngest House in U.S. history.
相比而言我就是守旧者了 总统先生
And I'm old guard, sir.
他们没有视我为合法议长
They don't see me as their legitimate Speaker.
我和您一样 因为幸存才任如今一职
I got here the same way you did -- by surviving.
这么说既不公平也不准确
Well, that's not fair or true.
你是被选举出来的 你本就是在任的议员
You were elected. You were a serving Congresswoman.
除此之外 如果他们想取代你的话
Besides, if they wanted to replace you,
他们早就那么干了
they could have done it a while ago.
他们在寻找合适的人选
They were finding their feet.
现在他们找到了理由取代我
And now they have their excuse to replace me.
就因为鲍曼议员
Because of Senator Bowman.
他否认了 但从中获益最大的是谁呢
He's denying it,but who benefits most from this?
我是他在党内最大的竞争对手
I'm his biggest rival in the party.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
抱歉打扰
I'm sorry to interrupt.
什么事
What is it?
我想你们俩都该知道这事
I thought you would both want to hear --
道德委员会刚刚宣布
the House Ethics Committee just announced
他们要展开对议长的调查
that they are opening an investigation into the Speaker.
杰伊·惠特克 国土安♥全♥部♥顾问
Jay Whitaker, Homeland Security Adviser.
谢谢你来见我
Thank you for meeting me.
我整理了一下你要的视频
I put together that video you asked for.
我们重建了洛萨诺
We were able to reconstruct Lozano's path
从电力通讯公♥司♥大楼
from the PLC Building
也就是暗♥杀♥发生的地方
where the assassination attempt took place
到他被击毙的地方即安纳波利斯的行动轨迹
to the Annapolis facility where he was taken down.
这是洛萨诺正在离开电力通讯公♥司♥大楼
This is Lozano exiting the PLC Building.
这个摄像头覆盖了主入口
This is the camera that covers the main entrance.
这个摄像头覆盖侧面 能看到他走过
This camera covers the side, and you see him walking there.
他又走了两个街区到了联合车站
He walks two blocks north to Union Station.
之后拍到了他路过取款机的视频
Then we got him on camera passing an ATM machine.
下一段是在停车场里
Next we pick him up in the parking garage
他劫持了一辆面包车
where he jacked the mini van.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表