剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
I am ordering you
当场将其击毙 让大家安全归队
to take him out and get your men back safely.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你 指挥官
Thank you, Commander.
霍斯拉滕议员 谢谢你同意见我
Congresswoman Hookstraten, thank you for seeing me.
-我是... -威尔士探员
- I'm Agent... - Agent Wells.
我知道你 请坐
I know who you are. Please.
在麦克利什议员的授勋典礼上看到你了
I saw you at the medal ceremony for Congressman MacLeish.
其实我一直在想 联调局既要对成功保密
You know, I've often thought the FBI has to keep quiet
又要承担被曝光的失败
about successes while having to endure very public failures.
95%的时候 你们做对了
95% of the time when you guys do it right,
没人知道
no one knows.
很佩服你们的英雄主义
Your heroism is admirable.
能拯救生命的时候确实如此
When we save lives, it is.
没能阻止这次袭击 我们都觉得有责任
We all feel some responsibility for not stopping the attack.
但是艾尔萨卡才是真正该负责的人
But Al-Sakar are the only ones that are truly at fault.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
我知道你现在事情很多
I know that you have a lot on your plate,
但是我希望能够获得
but I'd like to request access to the plans
国会大厦最近一次翻修资料
for the most recent Capitol renovations.
这是加密文件
Which are classified.
规矩就是这么麻烦
Yeah, red tape's a bitch.
你要找什么
What are you looking for?
我们正在调查炸♥弹♥是如何进入大楼的
Well, we're investigating how the bombs got into the building,
我们认为凶手可能利用了施工的机会
and we think they may have used the construction to do that.
我试试吧
I'll do what I can.
谢谢你 议员
Thank you, Congresswoman.
应该谢你 威尔士探员
Oh, thank you, Agent Wells.
阿尔及利亚任务进展
他们快要跨过大西洋了
They're almost across the Atlantic.
大概何时落地
When do they expect to land?
还有2小时28分钟
2 hours and 28 minutes.
二十个人
20 men.
有些人的孩子才刚出生
Some of them married fathers.
而我却让他们去冒险
20 men I've put in harm's way.
我知道你很难抉择
I know that can't be easy.
但这是你的工作 对吧
But then that's the job, right?
每一天都不简单
There won't be any easy days here.
应该是吧
No, I guess not.
你给海豹突击队的任务
You're not asking the SEAL team
都是他们的专长
to do anything they're not trained to do.
你昨天相信了他们的能力
You trusted them with this yesterday.
今天也应该如此
So you should trust them right now.
汤姆
Tom.
睡会吧 好吗
Come to bed, please.
你去休息吧
You should get some rest.
大西洋
您气色不错 先生
You look refreshed, sir.
酣眠两小时 精神一上午
Two hours sleep is the new eight.
他们到了吗
Are they here?
麦克利什在总统办公室
MacLeish is in the Oval.
霍斯拉滕迟到了
Hookstraten's running late.
好
Okay.
议员
Congressman.
很高兴在这里见到你
So glad to see you here.
总统先生 这是我的荣幸
Mr. President, it's an honor, sir, again.
这是我第一次来总统办公室
It's actually my first time in the Oval Office.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
-让人肃然起敬 -是的
- Humbling. - Yes.
这种感觉似乎不会轻易消失
I have a feeling that doesn't go away.
请坐吧
Please.
总统先生
Mr. President.
彼得
Peter.
没想到这么快就又见面了
I didn't expect to see you again so soon.
金布尔你好
Hello, Kimble.
是啊 我自己也在想这个问题
I know. I was wondering the same thing myself.
-金布尔 请坐 -谢谢 总统先生
- Kimble, please take a seat. - Thank you, sir.
在州长任命参议员
Until the governors appoint their senators
举办众议院选举之前
and hold elections for the House,
你们俩代表着整个美国国会
you two represent the entire Congress of the United States.
所以我觉得有必要请你们过来一趟
So I thought it was important that I invite both of you.
我正式地通知你们
I'm officially notifying you
我已部署美国♥军♥队出境
that I have deployed U.S. Troops abroad.
麦克斯·克拉克森指挥官带领的海豹突击队
A Navy SEAL team led by Commander Max Clarkson
将进入阿尔及利亚境内
will enter the Republic of Algeria
缉拿艾尔萨卡恐怖组织的头目
and capture dead or alive Majid Nassar,
马吉德·纳萨尔 无论死活
leader of the Al-Sakar terrorist group.
总统先生 这么做是正确的
Sir, it's the right thing to do.
我完全赞成这项行动
I completely approve of this action.
他不需要我们的批准 彼得
He doesn't need our approval, Peter.
他只是有责任告知我们
He's obliged to tell us.
不过我们当然会全力支持你
But of course you have our full support.
感谢你们
Thank you both.
我也有责任告诉你
But I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't also warn you
你总统地位的合法性完全取决于这项行动
the entire legitimacy of your presidency depends on this.
成了你就是里根
If the mission is a success, you're Reagan.
败了你就是卡特
If it fails, you're Carter,
国会将把罪责归咎于你
and Congress will hold you accountable.
金布尔 你的支持还是一贯的让人有压♥迫♥感
As usual, Kimble, your support is overwhelming.
确定一下 你是说如果任务失败
Just to be clear, you're saying if the mission fails,
你就撤回你的全部支持吗
you'll withdraw your support entirely?
到时候你可能翻脸不认人
Maybe deny you ever gave it in the first place,
或者还派人来调查是吧
possibly start an investigation?
只要我们保持沟通就好
So long as we're being communicative.
谢谢你 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
不打扰你工作了
I'll let you get back to your job.
走吗 彼得
Coming, Peter?
总统先生
Sir.
我只想说一句
I just want to say...
祝成功
Godspeed.
谢谢你 议员
Thank you, Congressman.
谢谢
Thank you.
总统先生 众议院议长...
Sir, I have to point out we do have an alternative...
我们有其他人选了
for the next Speaker of the House, I mean.
我没权力指认众议院议长 亚伦
I don't get to choose Speaker of the House, Aaron.
是的 但一旦议院成立
No, no, but when the house is seated,
你的支持将变得相当有分量
your support will carry a lot of weight.
高层不再只有霍斯拉滕一个人
Hookstraten won't be the only senior member.
麦克利什
MacLeish.
他刚对你表示了无条件的
He just gave you his full support,
全力支持
no strings attached.
需要我去试试吗
Would you like me to look into it, sir?
倒也无妨
I don't see any harm in feeling it out.
叫上艾米丽一起探探他的口风
Take Emily, see what he has to say.
什么事
Yes?
好 我们马上到
Yeah, we'll be right there.
总统先生 我们有麻烦了
Sir, we have a problem.
海豹突击队的一架直升机坠毁了
One of the SEALs' choppers just went down.
不是吧
Oh, no.
-上将 发生了什么 -总统先生
- Admiral, whats happened? - Sir.
一架黑鹰直升机在着陆前
One of the Black Hawks hit a sandstorm
遇上了沙尘暴
on descent to the LZ.
能见度降低至零
Visibility was reduced to zero,
飞行员只好实行战术着陆
forcing the pilot to perform a combat landing.
坠机倒是避免了
A rollover was averted,
但有一名海豹突击队士兵受了伤 总统先生
but one of the SEALs was injured in the process, sir.
海军军士约翰·登顿
Petty Officer John Denton.
他情况怎么样
What's his condition?
还不清楚 总统先生
Still trying to get that information, sir.
我是切诺 指挥官
This is Chernow, Commander.
-你的队伍没事吧 -没事 上将
- Is your team okay? - Yes, Admiral.
所幸登顿军士只受了点轻伤
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表