剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
has agreed to give you five minutes.
所以
So...
好好利用起来
Make 'em count.
五分钟后见
See you in five minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你来见我 夫人
Thank you, Madame, for seeing me.
你理解我们为什么将提案移出了议程吧
You understand why we took the initiative off of the agenda.
我不赞成 但是是的 我理解
I did not agree with it, but, yes, I understand.
我需要赢得你的信任
I need to earn your trust.
不只是我 还有所有北约成员国
Oh, not just me. All of NATO.
好吧
Fine.
但我想从法方开始
But I would like to start with France.
这个削减武器之梦是我们一起开启的
We began this dream of weapons reduction together.
我也需要你来完成这个梦
And I will need you there to finish it.
你打算怎么做呢
And how do you expect to do that?
我会向你证明美方
By proving to you that the United States is serious
在削减核威胁上是认真的
about reducing the nuclear threat.
我国拥有二百枚导弹
My country has 200 missiles
散布在欧洲各地的地堡中
in bunkers scattered across Europe.
俄♥罗♥斯♥的数量是我们的两倍
Russia has twice that number.
老式的确保相互摧毁
The old dogmas of mutually assured destruction
对阵二次打击能力的教条
versus secondary strike capabilities
需要严肃地重新审核
need to be seriously re-examined,
尤其考虑到我们的控制系统
especially given the threat
有被黑入的风险
of our control systems being hacked.
这可是个骇人的想法
It's a terrifying thought.
没错
Yes, it is.
外面部署的武器越多
And the more weapons that are out there,
出现闪失的可能性就越大
the greater chance something could go wrong.
对我来说很简单
For me, it is very simple.
我们想给后代留下怎样的世界
What kind of a world do we want to leave our children?
你是个梦想家 总统先生
You are a dreamer, sir.
没错
Yes.
没错 我是
Yes, I am.
我不会为此道歉
And I won't apologize for that.
我已经让摩斯国务卿开始
I have asked Secretary Moss to begin
与俄♥罗♥斯♥进行双边会谈了
bilateral negotiations with Russia
希望你能尽快加入我们
in the hopes that you will join us soon.
夫人
Madame...
我真心希望你能加入我们
I do hope you join us.
因为我相信无论法方去哪 北约都会追随
Because I believe wherever France goes, NATO will follow.
我希望我们能在下次峰会更详细地讨论这个问题
I hope we can discuss this more fully at the next summit.
我也希望如此
I would like nothing more.
白宫安全网络许可
标记文件被删除
里特
Ritter.
我们找到那个混♥蛋♥了
We got the son of a bitch.
他在哪
Where is he?
西翼
The West Wing.
好了 目标在移♥动♥ 直走右转
Okay, our guy's on the move. Go straight and take a right.
没错 继续走
Yeah. Keep going.
还有多远
How much farther?
走廊尽头左转
Take a left at the end of the hallway.
等等 等等 右转
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Actually take a right.
不 等等
No. Wait.
我到底要去哪 恰克
Where am I going, Chuck?
不 不 不 别啊 别
No, no, no, no. Come on. Come on.
怎么了
What happened?
我们要找的人
Our guy.
克隆了自己的电子足迹
He cloned his digital fingerprint.
临界状态
系统崩溃
可怜的孩子
Poor guy.
这可不是他预期的旅行
Not quite the trip he expected.
谁都没想到这趟会是这样
Not quite the trip anyone expected.
的确
True enough.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
What for?
支持我
For standing by me.
这个嘛
Well...
你也没给我多少选择
you didn't give me much choice.
你要是栽了 我得和你一起栽
If you go down, I go down with you.
我是认真的
I'm being serious.
我也是
Well, I am, too.
你都要把我逼疯了 汤姆
You know, you drive me nuts, Tom.
你有时候真是太...学术了
You're just so damn... academic at times,
我都想给你的头来一巴掌
I want to slap you upside the head.
但我要是没看出你身上的特质 我就太糟了
But damn if I don't see something special in you,
某种特质
something that might --
甚至可能让你接近伟人
well, might even approach greatness...
只要你不马失前蹄
...if you don't trip over your own feet.
谢谢 我想该这么说
Thank you. I think.
但我们还留得青山在 不怕没柴烧
But we're not out of the woods yet. Not by a long shot.
你可能暂时挽回了
You may have salvaged some credibility
北约的一些信任
with NATO for the time being,
但稍后降落时会有
but we're gonna have a whole new firestorm
全新的暴风烈火等着我们
waiting for us when we land.
我知道
I know.
准备好了吗
You ready for it?
必须不准备好
I'm gonna have to be.
柯克曼总统将于今日下午返回
President Kirkman returns this afternoon
而政局却与他昨天离开时
to a very different political landscape
大相径庭
than the one he left just yesterday.
柯克曼面临艾尔萨卡事件难题
埃布·莱纳德的爆♥炸♥性声明
Abe Leonard's bombshell story,
指出艾尔萨卡不是
which asserts Al-Sakar was not responsible
袭击国会大厦的罪魁祸首
for the attack at the Capitol,
一举震动了华盛顿
sent shock waves through Washington,
对总统来说这时机不能更差了
and it couldn't have come at a worse time for the president,
他正好在第一次国际访问途中
who's at the height of his first international trip.
很多人称之为柯克曼不长的总统生涯中
Many are calling this the worst day
最糟的一天
of Kirkman's young presidency.
快走 快
Let's go! Let's go!
-快点 -向我六点钟方向前进
- Let's go! - Move up on my six.
-走 -跟上 走
- Let's go. - Follow 'em up. Go, go, go.
走
Go. Go, go.
在这
Here we go.
-不许动 -联调局 举起手来
- Freeze! - FBI! See those hands!
走
Go!
-没有人 -没有人
- Nothing. - Nothing, nothing.
警惕
Eyes open.
联调局 举起手来
FBI! Put your hands up!
-不许动 快点 -举起手来
- Don't move! Do it now! Now! - Hands up!
趴下 趴下
Get down! Down!
-走 -带他下楼
- Let's go. - Take him downstairs.
安全了 长官
We're all clear, sir.
打开所有的集装箱进行搜索
I want every container opened and searched.
威尔士在船上的某处 找到她
Wells is somewhere on board. Find her.
-是 长官 -走
- Yes, sir. - Let's go!
把他们带下来
Let's get them down there now.
趴在地上
On the ground!
这个没人
This one's clear!
没人
All clear!
全都没人 长官
All clear, sir.
-检查别的 -这个呢
- Let's check the others. - What about this one?
这个被焊封起来了 长官
It's welded shut, sir.
那就炸开
Well, blow it.
设置好了
Yeah, we're set here.
好了
Here we go.
准备好了
We're all set here.
启动炸♥药♥ 要爆♥炸♥了 找掩护
Let's go! Fire in the hole! Cover!
-走 -门开了
- Go. - Door's open.
约翰·埃德加·胡佛联调局大楼
车♥库♥二层
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表