剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
this was, indeed,
一个充满了希望和信心的特别时刻
an extraordinary moment of hope and assurance.
很快
Immediately afterwards,
道琼斯指数和标准普尔指数开始反弹
the DOW and S&P began to rebound,
全盘飘红
and showing significant gains across the board.
柯克曼总统
President Kirkman
道琼斯指数已经上升450点
The Dow is up 450 points.
标准普尔指数上涨7%
S&P is up 7%.
看起来这手挥得值 总统先生
Looks like your wave paid off, sir.
这是个好消息
That's great news,
但是我们还有很多事情要做
but we've still got a lot of work to do.
你还要慢慢恢复身体
You still have a lot of recovery to do.
这个也很重要
And that, too.
亚伦呢
Where's Aaron?
他回办公室
He's back at the office,
处理一些琐事了
just finishing up a few things.
打扰了 总统先生
Excuse me, Mr. President.
好的
Right.
请各位回避一下
Can I have a moment, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
她来了吗
Is she here?
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
带她进来
Bring her in.
所有人都出去
Clear the floor!
没关系 麦克
It's all right, Mike.
威尔士探员
Agent Wells.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我知道你想告诉我一些
I understand you have some things
关于彼得·麦克利什的事情
you want to tell me about Peter MacLeish.
是的 总统先生
Yes, sir. I do.
那我们开始吧
Then we should get started.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表