剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
What's going on?
我现在不方便说话 艾米丽
I can't talk right now, Emily.
我要回到总统紧急行动中心
I need to get back to the PEOC.
汤姆会去开会吗
Is Tom gonna be in there?
当然 这是他的会议
Well, it is his meeting.
那我跟你一起去
Well, then I'm coming with you.
对不起 艾米丽
Sorry, Emily,
中心只对保密人员开放
but in there, it's code-word clearance only.
我在柯克曼部长的手下工作三年了
I've been with Secretary Kirkman's staff for three years.
现在是柯克曼总统了
It's President Kirkman now,
而且你并没得到授权
and you're not authorized.
如果你想现在搞这种无聊的竞争 亚伦
If you are choosing this moment for a pissing contest, Aaron --
我就是这个意思 艾米丽
That's my point, Emily.
这不是什么竞争
This is no contest.
不好意思 我现在要走了
Now, if you'll excuse me --
柯克曼总统需要他熟悉的人在身边
President Kirkman needs people he knows by his side.
我们之间有点分歧
You and I have our differences.
我明白 你不想我进去
I know. And you don't want me in there.
但你比其他人更清楚
But you also know better than anyone else
此刻我的支持对他很重要
why it is important that I am there for him right now.
我要怎么说你才能明白
How many more ways can I say this?
明天早上 我们的经济就会急剧下滑
In the morning, our economy is going to go over a cliff,
而伊朗人正想抓住这个机会
and the Iranians are just seizing the moment.
你想让我怎么做 将军
What do you want me to do, General?
发动战争
Declare war?
干嘛不呢
Why not?
四十分钟前 他们给我看了核钥匙
40 minutes ago, they showed me the nuclear football.
是时候来试试威力了
I guess I've had it long enough to try it out.
我们被袭击了
We've just been attacked.
全世界都把这看作是对我们的试探
The world thinks it can test us right now,
全力快速的武力展示
and a full, swift show of force
是唯一可以提醒他们
is the only way to remind them
美国仍然屹立不倒的方式
that our flag is still flying strong tonight.
我的意思是我觉得
And all I'm saying is that I think
展示武力有很多不同方式
there are different ways to show force.
你要知道
What you need to understand
伊朗人只会在乎一种行动
is the Iranians respect only one course of action,
那就是采取武力
and that is action.
这可不是什么消费者组织
This is not some consumer group
等着跟名誉领袖合影的小打小闹
waiting for a photo op with a figurehead.
名誉领袖
Figurehead.
好吧 将军
Well, General,
这个名誉领袖在内阁会议期间
this figurehead paid attention during the Cabinet meetings,
专门关注过这个问题
where we dealt with this very issue.
伊朗人在过去35年中一直在尝试
And the Iranians have tried to close off the Strait of Hormuz
封锁霍尔木兹海峡
for the last 35 years,
所以我很难相信
so I am having a difficult time believing
他们突然决定今晚就封
that they just up and decided to do that tonight.
你怎么确定他们不会
And how can you be so certain of that?
伊朗大使预计什么时候到
When is the Iranian ambassador due to arrive?
十五分钟后
15 minutes.
好的 将军
Okay, General.
你可以下令让你的轰炸机起飞
You can scramble your bombers,
但并不是开战
but they are not to engage.
我们要按照我说的来做
We are going to do this my way.
如果行不通 就照你的来
If it doesn't work, we'll try yours.
我知道你吓坏了 亲爱的
I know you're scared, peanut,
一切都会好起来的
but everything's gonna be okay.
但为什么我们在这里
But why are we here?
因为这里 这里会是我们的新家
'Cause this, uh -- - this is gonna be our new home.
为什么
But why?
因为今晚有些坏人做了一些坏事
Because some bad people did something bad tonight,
老爸的职责就是确保我们都安全
and it's Dad's job to make sure we're all safe.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
害怕
Yeah.
爸爸呢
Is Daddy?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding?
爸爸什么都不怕
Dad's not scared of anything.
我是斯科特
This is Scott.
现在没空
I'm not available right now.
请在哔声后留言
Please leave me a message after the beep.
还是我
It's me again.
你在哪
Where are you?
给我回电♥话♥ 让我知道你没事
Please call me back and -- and tell me you're okay.
我爱你
I love you.
威尔士探员 我一直在找你
Agent Wells. I was looking for you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你有朋友遇难了吗
Did you lose someone?
我想大家都算是失去亲人了
I think we all lost someone.
你有什么发现
What do you got?
我查了这片区域里所有车的车牌
I-I checked all the license plates in the area
跟各种监视名单都对比了
against every watch list.
目前没有什么发现
Nothing so far.
好的 跟国安局联♥系♥
All right, get in touch with the NSA.
确认他们知道...
Make sure that they know --
我们这里有发现
We got something over here!
-什么情况 -这里有未引爆的爆♥炸♥物
- What do we got? - UXO! We got a UXO!
所有人离开那块区域
Clear the perimeter!
好的 离开那块区域
All right. Clear the area!
我们发现了一颗炸♥弹♥
We've got a bomb!
往后退
Back up now!
离开那块区域
Clear the area now!
这里已经安全了
Perimeter is secure.
你们可以开始了
You may proceed.
收到
Copy that.
一切就绪 打开吧
All clear. Open it up.
好的 正在拆除外壳
Okay. Removing the outer case.
钳子
Hemostat.
能看到什么
What do you see?
导线连着引信舱
Wires to the fuze compartment,
连着保险弹簧
to the creep spring,
连着炸♥药♥
to the detonator.
不过没有压板
But no pressure plate.
慢点
Easy.
没事了
It's clear.
是颗哑弹
Bomb's a dud.
他来了吗
Is he here?
是的 他就在外面等着
Yes, he's -- he's waiting just outside.
让他进来
Send him in.
大使先生
Mr. Ambassador.
大使先生
Mr. Ambassador.
总统先生
Mr. President.
请坐
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
首先请允许我
Please, allow me to begin
向您以及全体美国人♥民♥
by extending to you and the American people
对这起不幸的事件
my country's most sincere sympathies
表达我国最真挚的慰问
on this horrific tragedy.
如果有什么需要我们
If there is anything our people can do
对这种极端的懦夫行为给予回应
in response to this tremendous act of cowardice,
请放心 我们一定做到
rest assured, we will do it.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
你们可以先把在霍尔木兹海峡的
You can begin by removing your destroyers
驱逐舰撤离出去
from the Strait of Hormuz.
总统先生 不好意思
Mr. President, excuse me,
我相信你的信息有误
but I believe you have been misinformed.
是吗
Is that a fact?
是的 我们 我们
Yes. We -- we have moved
从没有往霍尔木兹海峡派任何驱逐舰
no such destroyers into the Strait of Hormuz.
我们国防部的人已经进行过这种演习了
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表