剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
你愿意当副总统吗
how does vice president sound to you?
假设这样的话
Hypothetically speaking?
我不胜荣幸
I... I would be honored.
感谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
感谢你今晚能来
Thank you for coming tonight.
-你真漂亮 -很高兴再次见到您
- You look lovely. - Good to see you again.
里维拉州长 很高兴见到你
Governor Rivera, great to see you.
-非常荣幸 总统先生 -很高兴见到你
- My pleasure, sir. - Great to see you.
-你好 -非常荣幸
- How are you? - My pleasure.
十分感谢今晚你的到来
Thank you for being here tonight.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我是亚利桑那州州长克里斯·尼克尔斯
Governor Chris Nichols. Arizona.
尼克尔斯州长 很高兴见到你
Governor Nichols. What a pleasure.
感谢你能来到华盛顿特区
Thank you for coming to Washington, D.C.
这是让我们增进彼此了解的大好机会
Oh, this is a great opportunity for us to get to know each other.
完全同意
I couldn't agree with you more.
在此期间 也许我们应该找时间
While I have you, perhaps we can find some time
谈谈罗伊斯州长的事
to discuss what happened with Governor Royce.
那是无奈之举
That was a very difficult situation.
你肯定能理解
Yes, yes, I'm sure you can understand
看到同事被逮捕后
how disconcerting it was for me
我有多不安
to see one of my colleagues arrested.
我当然能理解 但不幸的是
Of course I understand, but, unfortunately,
罗伊斯州长让我别无选择
Governor Royce didn't give me much choice.
总统先生 是时候了
Mr. President, it's time.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
晋升后人气倍增哦
Perks of a promotion, huh?
有和她聊一聊吗
You gonna talk to her or what?
情况不允许啊 她是新闻界的
No-fly zone, man. She's press.
得了吧 这里是特区
Come on. This is D.C.
你干的这活 还想遇着谁
Hours you work, who else are you gonna meet?
大家晚上好
Good evening, everyone.
讲话伊始 我想感谢大家
To begin, I simply want to thank all of you
今晚的到来
for being here tonight.
我们国家被一场罄竹难书的灾难所蹂躏
Recently, our country was devastated by an unspeakable attack,
至今我仍未想到一个
and yet I can't think of a more fitting way
比再次献身于美国价值观与理想
to honor our fallen colleagues
更合适的办法
than by re-dedicating ourselves
来悼念我们逝去的同僚
to the values and ideals of this great nation.
我并非你们及其他国民
I am not the president
投票选举产生的总统
you or the rest of the country voted for.
但我坚信我们的目标是一致的
But I have to believe that we all want the same thing
重建国会大厦及参众两院
to rebuild the Capitol, the Congress, the Senate...
重建美国
to rebuild our country.
仅凭我一人之力无法完成
I can't do it alone.
我亦不想孤军奋战
Nor would I ever want to.
我忍♥不住想笑话这其中的讽刺意味
I can't help but smile at the irony of that,
因为我是个注册在案的无党派人士
because, well, I'm a registered Independent.
很高兴终于能听到一些笑声
It's nice to hear some laughter for a change.
但事实上 作为一名无党派人士
But the truth is, I believe, as an Independent,
我相信我拥有这个绝无仅有的机会
I have a unique opportunity
能够开展积极的政♥治♥改革
to effect positive political change,
弥合党派分歧
that I can help bridge the divide.
同心协力 我们就能找到美国政♥治♥版图上
And together, we can find the common ground that has been missing
多年来所缺失的共通点
in the American political landscape for years.
如果我们携手合作
If we do this... if we work together...
一定会比以前更加强大 更加完善
I promise you, we will be stronger and better than ever.
我们将以此铭记人们的伟大牺牲...
This is how we are gonna honor the incredible sacrifice...
所有人趴下
Everybody down!
艾丽克斯
Alex!
东翼外侧发生枪击
Shots fired outside the East Wing.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
快走
Go!
-弯腰 -弯腰
-Down! -Down!
我在回家途中听闻枪击案 情况如何
I was on my way home, heard the shots. Talk to me.
我们认为只有一名枪手
We believe there's only one gunman.
跟踪他来到公园里
We've tracked him into the park.
-总统怎么样 -安全
- The president? - Safe.
全家已回到白宫 全面封锁保护
The whole family is locked down in the residence.
无人受伤
No one injured.
你们两个跟我来
You two, you're with me. Let's go.
有探员受伤 重复 有探员受伤
Agent down. Repeat. Agent down.
位于拉法叶公园
Lafayette Park.
麦克 麦克
Mike. Mike.
坚持住
Stay with me.
抱歉 总统先生 我们仍处于封锁状态
I'm sorry, sir. We're still on lock-down.
您必须留在白宫
You need to stay in the White House.
我知道我不能去医院
I get that I can't go to the hospital,
但有人能和我说一下
but can someone please just get me
麦克现在的情况吗
an update on Mike's condition?
-我在和医院通电♥话♥ 总统先生 -谢谢
- I'm on the phone with the hospital now, sir. - Thank you.
州长们的情况如何
Well, what about all the governors?
确认安全后
They'll be escorted back to their hotels
他们都将被护送回酒店
as soon as it's safe.
刚和乔治华盛顿大学附属医院主刀通了电♥话♥
That was the chief of surgery at GW.
里特探员被击中两次
Agent Ritter was hit twice.
防弹背心挡住了第一颗子弹
Kevlar vest stopped the first bullet,
但第二颗子弹穿透了他的腋下动脉
but the second one penetrated his axillary artery.
正在准备为他动手术
They're prepping him for surgery now.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我刚刚才见到他
I... I just saw him.
他正要回家陪家人
He was going home to spend time with his family.
我知道 他肯定会得到最好的照顾
I know. I'm sure he's in the best hands.
我去看看孩子们
I got to go check on the kids.
快去吧
Of course. Please.
你能和我解释一下为什么他们
Can you explain to me how they got close enough
进入射击白宫的范围吗
to shoot at the White House?
AR-15步♥枪♥ 射程548米
AR-15. Range of 1,800 feet.
幸运的是 窗户玻璃都是防弹的
Luckily, the windows are bulletproof.
总统先生 我们收到枪手的最新消息
Sir, we have an update on the shooter.
他名叫穆拉德·亚马达耶夫
His name is Murad Yamadayev.
是车♥臣♥共和国公民
He's a Chechen national.
-拘禁了吗 -不 总统先生 他死了
- Is he in custody? - No, sir. He's dead.
里特探员倒下前射杀了他
Agent Ritter got him before he went down.
知道他为什么这么做吗
And do we know why he did this?
射击白宫前三分钟
Three minutes before firing on the White House,
亚马达耶夫在社交媒体上
Yamadayev took to social media,
发誓要向马吉德·纳萨尔效忠
pledged his allegiance to Majid Nassar.
天啊
Oh, my god.
艾尔萨卡已经证明 他们可以
Al-Sakar's shown us they can attack the Capitol,
袭击国会和白宫
the White House.
下一个又是哪
What's next?
实话说
I have to be honest,
生擒纳萨尔似乎
It's looking like bringing Nassar back alive
弊大于利
was more of a liability than an asset.
总统先生 我理解你的挫败感
Sir, I appreciate your frustration,
但审讯出结果需要时间
but effective interrogation takes time.
我们没时间了
No, we don't have time.
像穆拉德·亚马达耶夫这样的人还有多少
How many more terrorists like Murad Yamadayev are out there?
如果他们在境内还有其他窝点
If there are cells within the country,
我们必须在他们再次袭击之前查出来
we need to know before they hit us again.
总统先生 如果您愿意考虑
Sir, I believe we can get answers more quickly
把他遣送到海外黑狱并加强审讯
if you were willing to consider removing him from U.S. Soil
事情一定会很快水落石出的
to a black site for enhanced interrogation.
我的人很擅长这一套
My men can be extremely persuasive.
总统先生 强化审讯根本没用
Mr. President, enhanced interrogation does not work.
纳萨尔会告诉你你想听的一切
Nassar will tell you whatever you want to hear.
这是你的一己之见
That is your opinion.
我们曾经获得的行动情报
We have extracted actionable intel
已经阻止了多次威胁
that has headed off multiple threats.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表