剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
by being divisive right out of the gate.
大伙注意一下
Uh, folks, could I have your attention, please?
如果没能把握好
You know, if -- - if we waste the goodwill
当前美国人♥民♥对我们的信任
of the American people right now,
总统就什么事
the President doesn't stand a chance in hell
也办不成了 明白吗
of getting anything done, okay?
这里真是毫无压力啊
No pressure there.
请坐
Please, keep your seats.
别让我打扰到你们
Don't let me interrupt.
进展如何
Hey, how's it going here?
很好 你表现得非常出色
Great, you hit it out of the park.
我们接到了国会 特殊利益集团
We're getting calls from Congress,
以及大量朝阳民众的电♥话♥
special interests, R.P.S -- real people.
他们都很希望能助你完成新议程
People are excited to contribute to your new agenda.
-很好 -在市政厅会议举♥行♥前
- Good. - The more public support we can build for you
我们能争取到的公众支持越多越好
before the town hall, the better.
这样 我们就能借此向国会施压
That way, we can use it to pressure Congress
支持你的议程 否则...
into supporting your agenda. Otherwise...
我们就什么事都办不成了
We don't have a chance in Hell.
对
Yeah.
大伙 很抱歉
Everyone, I'm sorry.
我知道我说过不想打扰你们
I know I said I didn't want to interrupt,
但我是美国总统
but I'm the President of the United States,
我现在改主意了
and I get to change my mind.
富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福
Franklin Delano Roosevelt
在他上任百日之内通过了76条议案
passed 76 bills in his first hundred days.
若我们能做到他的一半
If we can accomplish half of that...
甚至是三分之一
hell, a third...
我们的政♥府♥就会是浴火重生的凤♥凰♥
our government will be the phoenix rising from the ashes.
继续努力 谢谢大家
Keep it up. Thank you all.
艾伦·肖尔
Aaron Shore.
你到了啊
好 我这就回来
好好 我尽快赶到
不准备让我进去吗
我不知道
你危险吗
危险得超乎你想象
抱歉我到的太早了
这个时间那儿没有车
不必担心
失业的日子不太好过嘛 表哥
你还好吗
我挺好 你自便 别见外
我们可以假装一切都如
We can't pretend that anything is as it was
国会大厦遇袭之前一样
before the Capitol was attacked.
我能作为第♥一♥夫♥人♥站在你们面前这件事
The very fact that I'm standing here before you
就足够证明这一点了
as First Lady should be proof enough of that.
但确有一些事未曾改变
But there are certain things that haven't changed.
比如说起男人和女人
When it comes to men and women,
依然存在两种不同的工作生活平衡标准
there are still two different standards for work-life balance.
我甚至还没有提到性别收入差距
And don't even get me started on the gender pay gap.
但作为社区领导 作为顾问
But it is my hope that as community leaders, as mentors,
作为母亲 女儿 伴侣
as mothers, daughters, partners,
我希望我们能带领这个国家
we can lead this country
冲出悲剧的灰烬
out of the ashes of tragedy
走进更加光明的未来
and into a more enlightened future for all of us.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
在你离开之前
Before we lose you,
我们早先在观众中收集了一些问题
we collected a few questions from the audience earlier,
你介意回答一下吗
if you don't mind.
当然不
Um, certainly.
第一个问题 你怀念当律师的日子吗
First question, "Do you miss practicing law?"
当然 很怀念
Absolutely, yes.
那段时光造就了今日的我
It was and is a huge part of who I am,
但我毫无怨言
but no complaints.
公共服务已深深扎根在我和汤姆的心中
Public service is very much ingrained in both Tom and myself.
下一个问题
Next question...
考虑到我国最近经历了
"Considering our country recently witnessed
两起互不相关的暴♥力♥枪击事件
two separate acts of gun violence...
副总统麦克利什之死
the death of Vice President MacLeish,
以及对你丈夫的刺杀未遂
and the assassination attempt on your husband...
你对美国的枪♥支♥政策有何见解
what are your views regarding gun policy in America?
说实话
Honestly,
早在我与汤姆入住白宫之前
this was something that deeply concerned me
这件事就深深地困扰着我了
long before Tom and I ended up in the White House.
如果像强制背景调查这么简单的事
When something as simple as a mandatory background check
国会都不能通过 那么说实话
can't get through Congress, then, honestly,
我不得不反思 我们是如何走到这一步的
I... I have to wonder how we got here.
我们该如何告诉孩子们
How do we tell our children
我们在竭尽全力保护他们远离危险
that we are doing everything to keep them out of danger?
我不知该如何回答这些问题
I... I don't know the answers to these questions,
但我知道 在这个国家
but I do know that we need to
枪♥支♥的管理 我们要另谋良策
deal with guns differently in this country.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
杰森
Jason.
杀了卢克的女人...
The woman who killed Luke...
我不想谈这个
I don't want to talk about it.
我知道她是谁
I know who she is.
布鲁克·马西森 1977年2月22日
Brooke Mathison, born February 22, 1977,
生于韩国首尔 军人的孩子
Seoul, South Korea, Army brat.
她的父亲九十年代早期在五角大楼任职
Her father took a Pentagon post in the early '90s.
我们只知道他被控以权谋私
All we know is that he was charged with influence-peddling.
后来案子撤销了
The case was dropped,
但是他被赶出了军队
but he was dishonorably discharged.
她的生活从那之后就改变了
Her life tail-spinned after that.
她离开了家
She left home,
但是却在全国很多不同的地方出现过
but she pops up in various places throughout the country.
五年前
Five years ago...
她消失了
she disappears,
人间蒸发了一样
erases any trace of her existence.
就好像从没有过这个人
It's like she never was.
现在我们知道了她的身份
We know who she is.
下一步做什么
What's next?
我们不但知道她的身份
We know more than who she is.
还知道她在哪
We know where she is.
恰克找到了她的地址
Chuck found an address.
我要去找她 私下行动
I'm going after her myself, off the grid.
但是我需要后援
But I need backup.
跟我去吗
You with me?
如果像强制背景调查这么简单的事
When something as simple as a mandatory background check
第♥一♥夫♥人♥对枪♥支♥管控发表言论
国会都不能通过
can't get through Congress,
我不得不反思 我们是如何走到这一步的
then I have to wonder how we got here.
刚才是第♥一♥夫♥人♥艾丽克斯·柯克曼
That was First Lady Alex Kirkman
今天早些时候的发言
earlier this morning.
现在 我们连线正在哈特参议院办公大楼的
Right now, we have Montana Senator Jack Bowman,
第♥一♥夫♥人♥对枪♥支♥管控发表言论
拨款委员会主席 蒙大纳州议员杰克·鲍曼
Chairman of the Appropriations Committee, with us at the Hart Senate Office Building.
谢谢您跟我们连线 议员先生
Thanks for joining us, Senator.
很荣幸
Pleasure.
您对第♥一♥夫♥人♥的讲话有什么评论
Now, what do you make of the First Lady's comments?
不得不说 我很好奇
Well, I have to say, I find it curious that
就在总统宣布他的就任一百天计划这一天
on the same day the President announces his hundred days roll-out,
第♥一♥夫♥人♥抛出了枪♥支♥管控的言论
the First Lady starts beating the drum for gun control.
到底是谁说了算呢
Who's making policy here?
是总统还是第♥一♥夫♥人♥
The President or the First Lady?
艾米丽
Emily.
遇到个小问题
I have a minor flag.
你是说第♥一♥夫♥人♥吗
Are you talking about the First Lady?
你听说了
You heard?
我觉得不是小问题
I'm not sure it's so minor.
总统先生
Mr. President.
我不知道他是不是这种总统
I don't know if he's the kind of president...
我们对杰克·鲍曼有什么了解
What do we know about Jack Bowman?
他以前做过蒙大纳州的州长
He's the former Governor of Montana.
在国会大厦爆♥炸♥案后辞职了
He resigned after the Capitol bombing
这样他的继任者就可以任命他为议员
so his successor could appoint him to the Senate.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表