剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
He's American?
等等 你就能告诉我这些吗
Wait a minute. That's all you're going to give me?
你觉得我没有帮你吗 汉娜
You don't think I'm helping you, Hannah?
不要管闲事
Walk away.
这是能给你的最好帮助
That's the best help anyone can give you.
先生 还有很小的几率 现在俄方
Now, sir, in the off chance that the Russians
不知道威斯顿是为我们效力
don't know that Weston is working for us,
我们不能和佩特洛夫大使
we can't say anything to Ambassador Petrov
说任何会让他暴露的话
that might compromise him.
我明白 在他们开口前不要承认任何事
I understand. Don't admit anything until they do.
佩特洛夫大使
Ambassador Petrov.
我是柯克曼总统
I'm President Kirkman.
希望能在更好的情况下和您会面 总统先生
I wish we were meeting under better circumstances, Mr. President.
很遗憾看到像威斯顿先生这样的传奇人物
It's a shame to see a legend like Mr. Weston
依靠欺诈的手段获胜
rely on such dishonest means to win.
我知道在你们国家针对这样的事情
Yes, I know - how stringent your country
有很严格的法律
has been about that sort of thing.
这在我们国家是一项严重的罪行
Well, this is a serious violation of our laws.
也许这就是你带了国防部代表
Maybe that's why you brought a representative
一起来参加这次会面的原因
from your Ministry of Defense to this meeting.
我没有想到一次个人药品违规
I didn't realize - that personal drug infractions
在贵国竟然是国♥家♥安♥全♥事件
was a matter of national security in Russia.
也许和你把中情局局长带来参会
Well, perhaps it's for the same reason
是同样的原因
you brought your head of CIA.
总统先生 是时候放下伪装了
Mr. President, it's time to drop the charade.
我们都知道布拉德·威斯顿是美国间谍
We both know Brad Weston is a U.S. asset.
你和我对威斯顿教练的看法
You and I have a very different perspective
截然不同
on who Coach Weston is.
虽然这么说 我认为贵我两国
Having said that, I do believe that both our countries
应该能够尽量
would be served dealing with this
安静并且迅速地处理这个问题
as quietly and quickly as possible.
你想要什么
What do you want?
所有美国的核武器
All American nuclear weapons
都从土耳其的因切利克空军基地撤离
removed from Incirlik Air Base in Turkey.
这绝不可能
That will never happen.
那恐怕你们的间谍将会面临俄♥罗♥斯♥法庭指控
Then I'm afraid your asset will face the Russian courts...
我国对于违禁药和间谍的处理
which do not look kindly on either drugs...
都非常严厉
or spies.
有了我国各州州长的全力配合
And with the cooperation of our nation's governors,
如你们所知 特殊国会选举
as you know, special congressional elections
已确认在本周晚些时候进行
have been confirmed for later this week.
好 接下来我只能回答几个问题
Okay, I just have time for a couple more questions.
-你来 -马吉德·纳萨尔在哪里
- Yeah. - Where is Majid Nassar?
为什么白宫
And why is the White House
对于他的所在地如此保密
being so secretive about his location?
谢莉 我们已经说过这个问题了
Shelly, we've been through this.
马吉德·纳萨尔被关押在一个秘密基地
Majid Nassar is at an undisclosed location
是为了他的安全
both for his protection
也是为了看守他的人的安全
and for the safety of those guarding him.
赛斯
Seth.
布拉德·威斯顿事件有新消息吗
Any update on Brad Weston?
总统已经和俄♥罗♥斯♥大使
Yes. The president had a very productive meeting
进行了一次非常有效果的会谈
with the Russian ambassador,
我们希望这个情况
and we're hopeful that the situation
会被尽快解决 好吗
will be resolved soon, okay?
非常感谢大家
Thanks, everybody.
谢谢
Thank you.
丽萨
Lisa, hey.
这不是赛斯·怀特吗
Well, - if it isn't Seth Wright.
你是有信息给我 还是想我了
You have that comment for me, or you just miss me already?
我能私下和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you privately?
好
Yeah.
我有一件不太恰当并让我不舒服的事情
So, I have a very uncomfortable, likely inappropriate favor
想请你帮忙
to ask you.
好
Okay.
我希望你能把关于李奥的报道尽量往后拖
I need you to hold that story on Leo for as long as possible.
因为那是真的吗
'Cause it's true?
我没有这么说
I'm not saying that.
我知道这看起来并不太像是我在求你
Look, I know it doesn't look like I'm begging,
但我求人就这个样子了
but this is me begging.
二十四小时
24 hours.
我只能拖着我的主编这么久
I can't stall my editors any longer than that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你一定不会相信这个
You are not gonna believe this.
卡特兰是美国人
Catalan is an American.
我的线人说他是个叛国者
My contact says he's a traitor.
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
怎么
What?
议员先生
Congressman.
威尔士探员
Agent Wells.
你好 很高兴再次见到你
Hello. It's good to see you again.
我也是
And you.
副局长 我能和你说两句吗
Deputy Director, may I have a moment?
当然
Sure.
威尔士探员 我们一会儿再继续谈
Agent Wells, we're get back to that in a second.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
失陪
Excuse me.
请坐
Have a seat.
这些意外会面就要成习惯了
You know, these unexpected meetings are becoming a habit.
是啊 抱歉
Yeah. I'm sorry.
我知道你忙着调查纳萨尔的案子
I know you have your hands full with the Nassar investigation.
除此之外
And on top of that,
联调局也负责审查我是否胜任副总统一职
I understand the FBI's been asked to vet me for VP.
所以让我为联调局节省些资源吧
So let me save the bureau some resources.
七年的州纳税申报单和联邦纳税申报单
Seven years -- state and federal tax returns.
兵役记录和退役批文
Military service records and discharge papers.
近期的医疗检查
Latest medical exams.
还有其他一些
A few other things in there
我觉得你可能会感兴趣的事
I thought you might be interested in.
而这些文件
And these documents --
有没有可能和我们自己找到的不符呢
Any chance they won't match what we can find ourselves?
除非我妻子 律师
Not unless my wife, lawyer,
以及内科医生一起密谋陷害我
and internist are conspiring against me.
你明白我们会继续进行审查吧
You do understand that we will continue with our own vetting?
我正希望这样
I'd expect no less.
你也懂的
You know how it is.
白纸黑字
What's on the paper,
都是些我们想让人知道的事
that tells a story that we want to tell.
但文件上没有记录的
But what's not on the paper --
才是人们牢记的事
That's what people remember.
我们留下的印象
The impressions we leave behind --
这些我们也会调查
Now, we search for those, too...
因为那才是衡量一个人的真正标准
'cause, you see, that's the true measure of a man.
当然
Of course.
我想我们最不希望看到的是
I think the last thing that either of us wants
由不当的人来掌权
is the wrong person in office.
我向你保证
I promise you --
联调局是不会让这种事发生的
The bureau ain't gonna let that happen.
副局长
Deputy Director...
谢谢你
thank you.
议员
Congressman.
他来干什么
What the hell was that?
你觉得呢 说了一堆废话
What the hell you think it was? A bunch of B.S.
他就这样走进来
The guy's gonna walk in here
没人要求就自觉地把十年来的文件
and voluntarily give us 10 years of papers
都交给我们吗
that no one asked for?
他为什么如此着急
Now, why would he be so eager to do that?
因为他有所隐瞒
Because he's got something to hide.
今晨早些时候 抵达莫斯科时
Early this morning, upon arrival in Moscow,
海关人员在我的手提箱里
customs agents discovered
找到二十瓶生长激素
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表