剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
trying to escape.
简直无法想象
I can't even imagine.
联♥系♥要员 我们必须采取相关措施
Reach out to State. We need to do something.
好的 总统先生
Yes, sir.
兰登先生
Mr. Langdon.
你想让我从何讲起
Where do you want me to start?
从头开始吧
How about the beginning?
好的 那就要从克劳汀说起
Okay. The beginning would be Claudine.
克劳汀·波因特
Claudine Poyet.
四年前 我们在子午线宴会上认识
We met at the Meridian Ball four years ago.
华盛顿最负盛名的年度宴会之一
那时候我刚离婚
I was coming off a nasty divorce at the time.
我以为那是真爱
I thought I was in love.
但很明显 她想的并不一样
Clearly, she had other things in mind.
当我搞清楚情况的时候...
When I found out what was going on...
你一定要相信我
You've got to believe me
我发现之后曾试图阻止这一切
that when I figured it out, I tried to stop it.
死去的人也是我的朋友
I mean, those were my friends that died,
也是我的总统
that was my president that died,
多希望我那时能和他们一起死掉
and I wish I had died with them!
好吧
Okay.
一开始 只是很小的事情
At first, it was just little things.
她为一家大型承包商工作
She... she worked for a big contracting firm.
至少她是这样说的
At least, she said she did.
她让我帮她收集一些关于
And so she asked me to help her get some intel
政♥府♥高速公路合同的信息
on some government highway contract.
好一阵子都是这类小事
It was that sort of thing for a while.
之后她就要求查看国会大厦翻修的
And then she asked to see the threat assessment
威胁评估报告
on the Capitol renovation.
105号♥房♥
Room 105.
你竟然没有起疑心吗
And that didn't make you suspicious?
那可是叛国罪 兰登
That's treason, Langdon.
不是的
No. No!
那时候谁能想得到他们会利用这些信息
Who could imagine that they would've used
来制♥造♥如此可怕的袭击
that information in that way at the time?
我之所以还没有给自己脑袋来一枪
The only reason I haven't put a bullet in my head
是因为我觉得自己或许能帮得上忙
is the thought that maybe I could help...
能将功补过
make this right.
不然你认为我为什么会在这里
Why else do you think I'm here?
克劳汀·波因特
Claudine Poyet...
我怎么知道是否真有其人
How do I know she really exists?
我有照片
I have a picture.
我有她的照片
I have a picture of her.
她不喜欢拍照
She hated having her picture taken,
有天早上 她还在睡觉
but one morning, she was, uh, sleeping,
然后
and...
我拍了这个
I took this.
就是她
That's her.
那就是她
That's her.
孔特雷拉斯将军 感谢你的到来
General Contreras. Thank you for joining.
地面情况如何
What is the situation on the ground?
我们有约三小时前的卫星照片 长官
We've got satellite photos less than three hours old, sir.
卡拉米和他的反叛军
They put Kalame and his rebel forces
距离首都首济大约两天路程
approximately two days out from the capital city of Soji,
门户大开 毫无阻挡
with nothing in between to stop them.
我会联♥系♥联♥合♥国♥大使
I'll reach out to the U.N. Ambassador.
可能他比我更能说服
Maybe he'll have better luck than I did
联♥合♥国♥安♥理♥会♥投票举♥行♥投票决议
convincing the Security Council to vote on a resolution.
为什么联♥合♥国♥没有动静
Why is the U.N. dragging their feet?
俄♥罗♥斯♥曾使用否决权阻止
Russia has been protesting possible
联♥合♥国♥干预乌克兰
U.N. involvement with Ukraine.
他们可能会否决一切维和行动
They're likely to veto all peacekeeping moves.
这很有可能演变成种族屠♥杀♥
This has all the markings of a potential genocide.
-是的 长官 -我无法接受
- Yes, sir. - Well, that's not acceptable to me.
你是在建议进行军事打击吗
Are you proposing a military response?
可能吧 一个小时内给我所有可行方案
Maybe. I want all my options on the table...
武力手段或者其他的都要
military or otherwise within the hour.
先这样吧
That'll be all.
长官 摩斯总统已经到了
Sir, President Moss is arriving now.
好的
Okay.
早上好
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
近来还好吗 先生们
How are you, gentlemen?
总统先生 欢迎回来
Mr. President. Welcome back.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
总统先生 荣幸至极
Mr. President, it's an honor.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
欢迎回来 总统先生
Welcome back, Mr. President.
亨利 孩子们怎么样了
Henry. How are the kids?
萨拉现在有53岁了吧
Sara must be, what... 53 now?
快22岁了 先生
Close 22, sir.
一眨眼就长大了啊 亨利 是吧
Blink of an eye, Henry. Am I right?
您说得对 总统先生
You are indeed, Mr. President.
总统先生
Mr. President.
摩斯总统
President Moss.
总统先生
Mr. President.
很荣幸能请您到这儿来 先生
It's an honor to have you here, sir.
谢谢 艾娃
Thank you, Ava.
风景依旧啊 是吧
View never gets old, does it?
不知道 我才刚入驻没多久
I don't know. I-I haven't been here that long yet.
确实
Indeed.
终于能跟您面对面交流
I can't tell you how special it is
我无法描述内心的激动
to finally meet you face-to-face.
我想告诉您
And I want you to know
我愿意听取您提出的任何建议
that I am open to hearing any advice that you have to offer.
我的前任总统给我的第一个建议就是
first piece of advice my predecessor gave me was,
"不要听任何前任总统给你的建议"
"Don't listen to the advice of your predecessor."
我会好好考虑的
Well, I'll take that under advisement.
言归正传
All joking aside,
我很敬仰您 先生
I look up to you, sir,
我很想知道您对我
and I would love to hear
到目前为止的表现是如何评价的
how you think I'm doing so far.
你还是不知道的好
No, you wouldn't.
什么
I-I'm sorry?
要我说实话吗
Total honesty?
当然
Yes, always.
交到你手上的是一份极为艰巨的工作
You were handed an impossible job, son,
在过去 你并无实权
a political non-entity,
从未参加竞选 也未曾服过兵役
never ran for office, never served in uniform,
在一场史无前例的危机中
suddenly thrust into the most powerful job in the world
突然被推上了权倾四海之位
during an unprecedented crisis.
你本来就不该对自己有多大期望
Hell, you shouldn't have expected much of yourself.
人♥民♥也不该对你有多大期望
And the people shouldn't have, either.
毕竟是我要您说实话
I asked for honesty.
别误会
Well, don't get me wrong.
你的进步很大
You've made some great strides.
我给你个及格吧
I give you a passing grade, professor.
但在处理马吉德·纳萨尔这件事上
But, uh, the handling of Majid Nassar,
还有那位田径教练被逮捕之时
the way you let the Russians play you like a fiddle
你竟任由俄♥罗♥斯♥将你玩弄于股掌之中
when it came to that damn track coach,
更不用提已故的副总统
not to mention our late vice president
下令联调局射杀试图刺杀你的人
ordering the FBI to kill the man who tried to kill you.
有传闻说这绝非巧合
Company scuttlebutt is that that was no coincidence.
此事还在调查中 先生
That's an ongoing investigation, sir.
不 不 我明白
Oh, no, no. I get it.
相信我 我懂的
Believe me, I do.
治理好这个国家是最为艰巨的任务
Running this country is the hardest job there is.
问题是 这一切砸到你脸上的时候
Problem is, with everything that's been flying at you,
你却没有积极应对
you're not actually running it.
只是被动应付 而非主动处理
You're reacting, not leading.
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表