剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
I took a vow to do everything in my power
使美国在爆♥炸♥案后重新振作起来
to lead this country back after the bombing.
我知道我们已经解决了很多难题
I know we've had a few things thrown at us,
但若我连鼓励国民投票这事也办不成...
but if I can't even get the American people to vote...
当大多数人都选择逃避之时
You made a decision to move forward with the elections
是你决定继续进行投票
when most would have shied away.
你做出了国家所需的承诺
You made a commitment that this country needed,
所以我们终于有国会了
and now we're finally gonna have a Congress.
这样的国会算得上什么
What kind of a Congress is that gonna be?
仅代表十分之一国民的议会
A House that represents 10% of the country
根本不能被称为政♥府♥部门
is no government at all.
他们认为我出任总统并不合法
They call me an illegitimate president.
也将认为此国会违法 而且他们并没有错
They'll call it an illegitimate Congress, and they'd be right.
汤姆 他们看到你去投票了
Tom, they saw you go to the polls.
他们知道可以相信你
They know that they can trust you.
他们不是说了 每一张选票都很重要吗
Don't they say that one vote can make all the difference?
你也在场
You were there, also.
-那里只有两位选民 -是的
- That's two votes. - Yeah.
希望他们投的不是对立票
Let's hope they don't cancel each other out.
李奥 你还好吗
Leo, everything all right?
我昨晚睡不着
I couldn't sleep last night.
我不希望把这份结果放在我房♥间
I don't want this in my room.
你还没打开
It's still sealed.
我也不需要打开它
I don't need to open it either.
我知道你是我爸爸
I know you're my dad.
快过来
Come... Come here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他肯定是我的儿子
He's definitely my son.
这不好笑
That's not even funny.
先生 他们在等你
Sir? They're waiting for you.
抱歉 怎么了
I'm sorry. What is it?
亚伦 等我一下 马上就去
Aaron, give me a second. I'll be right in.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
这是美国历史上不寻常的选举
It's an unusual election in American history.
堪萨斯城的蓖麻毒素袭击
The ricin attack in Kansas City
让整个国家陷入震惊
has sent shock waves throughout the country.
借过 谢谢
Excuse me. Thank you.
很多选民害怕投票
Many voters are afraid to vote.
虽然投票现场很有可能门可罗雀
But what was threatening to be a light turnout
国会特殊选举
选举日
却完全不然
is not so light after all.
选民在选举站排起长队
Voters are lining up at the polling booths
全国投票开始 选民投票率颇高
确保自己的投票算数
to make sure their votes are counted.
当问及他们今天为什么决定来
When asked why they decided to come out today,
全国投票开始 选民投票率颇高
大多数人表示
the majority said,
"因为柯克曼总统去投票了"
"Because President Kirkman went to vote."
他们投票了 总统先生
They're voting, Mr. President.
选票晚些时候才能统计完全
They won't have complete returns until later,
但他们称其为民♥主♥的胜利
but they're already calling it a victory -- for democracy.
谢谢 赛斯
Thank you, Seth.
还有国土安♥全♥部♥的通知
Also, got a heads-up from DHS.
联♥合♥行♥动♥组检查了
The joint task force followed through
剩下的民兵队员
with the remaining militia members.
他们认为没有蓖麻毒素了
They concluded there's no more ricin.
林奇是单独行动的
Lynch was acting alone.
明天你就有个国会了
Tomorrow, you'll have a Congress.
新政♥府♥
A new government.
我们还需要内阁和副总统
We'll still need a Cabinet and a vice president,
但我们还在努力
but we're working on it.
亚伦 我们会成功的
We'll get there, Aaron.
投票选民破历史记录
有亚特伍德的消息吗
Any word on Atwood?
我跟威尔士探员谈过了
I spoke to Agent Wells.
她没提出任何能够推♥翻♥供述的意见
She said nothing to dispel his confessions.
好的
Okay.
赛斯
Seth?
有件事要你帮我
There's something I need you to do for me.
总统先生 这位是丽萨·乔丹
Mr. President, Lisa Jordan.
我知道你一直对我和我的儿子有疑问
I know you've been asking questions about me and my son.
我给你答案
I have your answer.
确切的回答
A definitive one.
DNA鉴定
A DNA test.
误差万分之一
Margin of error -- .01%.
基本确凿无疑
About as certain as you're gonna find in this world.
我是李奥的生父
I am Leo's biological father.
我觉得这不再是什么新闻了
I can't imagine it's much of a story anymore,
但我想让你知道真♥相♥
but I wanted you to know the truth.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
丽萨·乔丹 媒体
我应该把这个还给我的编辑
I assume I should hand these back to my editor.
不用为了我这样
Not on my account.
我相信记者强则国强
I believe our country is only as strong as our journalists.
我希望你敦促我们保持诚实
I expect you to keep us honest.
乔丹女士
Ms. Jordan.
谢谢 赛斯
Thank you, Seth.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
看来我们还要共事
So I guess we'll still be working together.
对 但仅仅是共事了
Yes, but only working.
我相信过你
I trusted you.
而你却利用了我的信任
You took advantage of it.
谢谢你 新闻发言人先生
Thank you, Mr. Press Secretary.
谢谢你 乔丹女士
Thank you, Ms. Jordan.
喂
Hello?
上次我们交谈时 我发现了105室
Last time we spoke, I found Room 105,
而现在我唯一相信的人锒铛入狱
and now the only person I trust is behind bars.
你怎么知道这个号♥码的
How did you get this number?
我不想跟一个匿名者打电♥话♥
I'm done talking to an anonymous voice over the phone.
你有话说 就来见我
You have something to say to me, meet me.
晚上11点14分
11:14 p.m.
哪里
Where?
我从没打算见你
I don't intend to meet you, ever.
晚上11点14分
11:14 p.m.
-去查 -等等
- Look into it. - Wait.
你真是一脸得意
Don't you look happy.
是好日子
Well, it's a good day.
总统得到了他的国会
The president is getting his Congress...
这就是我来的原因
which is why I'm here.
我想让你知道
I wanted to let you know
如果你要调查
that if you do go ahead with an investigation,
我不会支持你
it will be without my support.
彼得 我敬佩你的忠诚
I admire your loyalty, Peter.
我只是不明白
I just don't understand it.
我们都知道柯克曼会坑了他自己
We both know Kirkman can't get out of his own way.
是因为他缺乏经验
Whether it's his lack of experience
或是眼下时局
or the times we're in...
他这个总统都长不了
he won't last.
除非这就是你的如意算盘
Unless that's what you're counting on --
当他下台的时候 假设你当了副总统
that when he goes down, assuming you make it to V.P.,
你就是笑到最后的人
you would be the last man standing.
这是通往白宫的康庄大道
It's a brilliant path to the White House.
我不敢相信我到现在才发现
I just can't believe I didn't see it until now.
你的想象力真是太过丰富了 金布尔
You got an overactive imagination, Kimble.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
但当我扳倒他时
But when I take him down,
我保证我也不会放过你的
I'll make sure I don't leave you behind.
晚安 金布尔
Good night, Kimble.
你迟到了
You're late.
亚特伍德今天替我们收拾了残局
Atwood managed to tie up a loose end for us today.
我听说了
I heard.
你要控制任何的附带后果
I want you to stay on top of any fallout,
任何涉及纳萨尔死因的调查
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表