剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
合众国宪法"
the Constitution of the United States..."
谨庄严宣誓 我决心维护和捍卫
...do solemnly swear to support and defend
合众国宪法
the Constitution of the United States...
"防止被国内外一切敌人侵犯"
"...against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."
防止被国内外一切敌人侵犯
...against all enemies, foreign and domestic...
不好意思 请让一下
Excuse me. Excuse me.
"我将忠于宪法 恪守不渝"
"...that I bear true faith and allegiance to the same..."
我将忠于宪法 恪守不渝
...that I bear true faith and allegiance to the same...
不好意思 让一下
Excuse me. Move!
"我自愿承担这项义务
"...and that I take this obligation freely,
毫无保留之意 也决无推诿之心"
without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion."
我自愿承担这项义务
...and that I take this obligation freely,
毫无保留之意 也决无推诿之心
without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion,
我必忠勤尽责
and that I will well and faithfully
为执行我即将承担的职务
discharge the duties of the office
鞠躬尽瘁
on which I am about to enter.
"愿主助我"
"So help me God."
愿主助我
So help me God.
我看到一个嫌疑犯
I have a suspect in my line of sight.
我需要一个小队支援
I need a team.
恭喜你 副总统先生
Congratulations, Mr. Vice President.
枪 小心枪
Gun! Gun!
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表