剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
Leo, I'm your dad.
我和你妈妈结婚了
Look, your mom and I were getting married.
她怀了你 你是我们的儿子
She was pregnant with you, our son.
我所关心的只有这些
That's all we cared about.
你们从没想过要告诉我 是吗
You guys were never gonna tell me?
李奥 没什么好跟你说的
Leo, there was nothing to tell you.
-李奥 回来 等等 -汤姆 汤姆
- Leo, come back here! Wait. - Tom, Tom, Tom.
我们现在必须说清楚
We need to talk about this now.
让他静静 汤姆 先让他静静 好吗
Give him a sec -- Tom, give him a second, okay?
我不想等到要去做亲子鉴定
I'm not waiting to take this DNA test.
发生紧急情况了吗
This better be an emergency.
疾病控制中心获得了
Sir, the CDC has new information
关于堪萨斯城的新情况
about the situation in Kansas City.
谢谢
Thank you.
蓖麻毒素事件有进展了吗
What's the update on the ricin attack?
疾控中心找到了其中的关联
CDC found the link, sir.
所有的受害者都是民♥意♥调查员
All the victims are poll workers.
民♥意♥调查员
Poll workers?
他们是明天选举的志愿者 总统先生
Volunteers, sir, for tomorrow's election.
国土安♥全♥部♥称蓖麻毒素被放在投票机中
Homeland Security says the ricin was deposited on the machines,
它能在空气中传播并被人们吸入
where it could become airborne and inhaled.
投毒者是要让参与投票的人被感染
Whoever did this was trying to infect people while they were voting.
而不是单纯袭击民♥意♥调查员
It's not just an isolated attack on some polls.
说的对
Damn right.
这是对整个选举的袭击
This is an attack on the election itself.
正如我希望的那样 选举要顺利召开
As much as I want - these elections to happen,
我们不能冒这个险
I don't think we can risk it.
总统先生 联调局和国安部还是有可能
Sir, there's still a chance the FBI and DHS
在选举前清除所有毒素
can give the all-clear before the elections.
大概有一亿四千六百万民众
It's possible as many as 146 million people
会参加明天的投票
are gonna vote tomorrow.
你们真的相信他们能彻查五十个州的
Do you honestly think that they can inspect every machine
各个投票站的全部机器吗
in every booth across all 50 states?
总统先生 我们还有一天时间
Sir, we still have a day.
酒精烟草及火器管理局找到了一些线索
ATF has several promising leads.
不 亚伦 我们只剩十七个小时了
No, Aaron. We've got 17 hours.
挽救这次选举只有十七个小时了
17 hours if we're - gonna save this election.
总统先生 我们必须再拼一把
Sir, we have to try.
你说的对
You're right.
说的没错
You're right. Okay.
联♥系♥联调局 疾控中心和国安部
Contact the FBI, CDC, and DHS.
让他们组成一个联合特遣队
Get them to form a joint task force.
马上行动
Mobilize them immediately.
他们一到 随时向我汇报
I want updates as soon as they come in.
赛斯 我要你告知媒体
Seth, I want you to tell the press
检查只是为了预防
that the inspections are precautionary
因为国家正处于警戒状态
due to the state of alert in the country.
我们还有十七个小时 伙计们
We've got 17 hours, everybody.
十七个小时 预祝我们好运
17 hours. Good luck.
明白 总统先生
Yes, sir.
赛斯 能借一步说话吗
Seth, can I borrow you for a second?
我记得你说过杰弗里·迈尔斯的事不会爆出来
I thought you said the Jeffrey Meyers story was dead.
-是的 -那你能解释一下为何有位记者
- It was. - Then can you explain to me why a reporter
跑到学校质问我的儿子
asked my son in front of his school
我是不是他的亲生父亲吗
if I was his real father?
抱歉 总统先生 我会查清楚的
I'm sorry, sir. I'll find out.
谢谢你
I would appreciate it.
-谢谢 -谢谢您
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-喂 -汉娜 我查过威德尔的案子了
- Yeah? - Hannah, I looked into the Weddle case.
我现在没空听这个
I don't have time for that right now.
-我在找亚特伍德 -先听我说完
- I'm trying to find Atwood. - Hear me out.
这案子八年前就结案了
That case was closed eight years ago.
-好吧 -威德尔曾是缉毒局的探员
- Okay. - Weddle was this DEA special agent.
他掌握了指控当地一个贩毒集团的铁证
He built an airtight case against a local cartel,
直到贩毒集团绑♥架♥了他的女儿
until the cartel kidnapped Weddle's daughter
并逼迫他销毁所有证据
and forced him to recant everything.
案子被否决了 所有的指控也被撤销了
The case was thrown out, and all charges dropped.
好的 我需要你追踪杰森的手♥机♥
Okay, I need you to track Jason's phone.
你...你...
You -- you --
要我查联调局副局长 查上司吗
A -- a deputy director of the FBI? Our boss?
听着
Listen to me.
早上那张照片里的并不是目击者
The photo you saw this morning wasn't a witness statement.
而是杀死马吉德·纳萨尔的凶手
It's the man who killed Majid Nassar.
我认为幕后凶手
I think the people who did this
正强迫杰森做一些事情 我还不确定
are trying to make Jason do something. I don't know.
但我需要知道他现在在哪
But I need to know where his is -- now.
未查询到结果
-事情有点棘手 -怎么了
- We got a problem here. - What?
亚特伍德是侦查专家
Atwood's an expert in surveillance detection.
他一定拿掉了手♥机♥电池
He must have pulled the cellphone battery.
我无法定位
I can't locate it.
好吧 黑进他汽车的导航系统
Well, hack into his in-car nav.
随便什么东西
Something, anything.
好的 等一下
Okay, give me a second
对我的专业客气点
and speak kindly about me at my trial.
找到他了
Okay. I got him.
他左转拐向了H街
He's making a left onto H Street.
-从什么地方 -24街
- From where? - 24th.
他正在左转
He's making a left.
右转
A right.
-现在往东开 -东边有什么
- Now he's heading east. - On what?
白宫
宾州
Pennsylvania.
华盛顿特区
汽车导航仪
白宫
白宫
White House.
公民会来参与投票吗
是的 由于民♥意♥调查
Yes, it is a unique election
受到了蓖麻毒素报道的威胁
that keeps getting even more unusual
使得这场独特的选举变得越来越不寻常
now that it's threatened by reports of ricin at the polls.
丽萨 有空吗
Hey, Lisa. Got a second?
什么事
Hey. What's going on?
白宫尚未
The White House has yet to...
李奥·柯克曼的报道
The Leo Kirkman story --
你不是说放弃发表这篇报道吗
I thought you said you were gonna make it go away.
-是的 -真的吗
- I did. - Really?
今天有个记者出现在李奥的学校
Some journalist showed up at Leo's school today,
突然逼问他
blindsided him.
我警告过你
I-I-I warned you.
就因为我不报道这件事
Just because I didn't run with the story
并不代表其他人不会调查
didn't mean someone else wasn't gonna look into this eventually.
所以那名记者是你报社的特约记者
So it's just a coincidence that that reporter
也只是个巧合吗
was some stringer from your paper?
一个叫杰拉德·阿尔伯特的年轻人
A kid named Jared Abbott.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
我的主编就是咬着不放
My editor is a dog with a bone.
我推稿之后 他肯定是让他接手了
He must have put him on it after I bailed.
你要我去查查吗
Do you want me to look into it?
不用了 我自己查
No, it's okay. I got it from here.
我是联调局探员汉娜·威尔士
I'm Special Agent Hannah Wells.
你刚刚放行的那辆银色车
The car you just let through, the silver one --
开车人是我上司 杰森·亚特伍德
That was my boss, Jason Atwood.
我本该坐他的车的 但是我迟到了
I was supposed to be in the car with him, but I was late.
预批准来访名单上有你的名字吗
Are you on the pre-cleared visitors list?
我说过 我迟到了
As I said to you, I was late.
我本该和他一起来的
I was supposed to be with him, so...
你应该很清楚 女士
You know better than that, ma'am.
批准来访名单上没有你的名字
You're either on the pre-cleared list,
-你就不能进入 -好吧
- or you're not getting in. - Okay.
杰森 我查过威德尔的案子
Jason, I looked into the Weddle case.
如果他有帮手
What happened to that DEA agent
发生缉毒局那名探员身上的事应该就能避免
could have been avoided if he had help.
让我帮你
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表