剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表
指定幸存者
第一季 第十集
《指定幸存者》前情提要
Previously on "Designated Survivor"...
美国最喜爱的副总统人选
America's favorite vice presidential candidate
和中情局头号♥通缉的雇佣兵
and the CIA's most wanted mercenary
相互认识
know each other.
我找到了能够
I'm working a lead
把彼得·麦克利什拉下台的证据
that could prove damning to Peter MacLeish.
霍斯拉滕议员
Congresswoman Hookstraten
刚刚打来电♥话♥要求延期
just called for an extended recess.
她要推迟麦克利什的听证会
She's delaying MacLeish's hearing.
政♥府♥中有人把
Someone inside the U.S. Government
蓝图交给了马吉德·纳萨尔
handed over the blueprints to Majid Nassar
导致了国会大厦被炸
for the Capitol bombing.
我们中间出了叛徒
There's a traitor among us.
汉娜·威尔士探员
Special Agent Hannah Wells
她的注意力总是在我身上
seemed to be a bit obsessed with me.
我只是希望她不会试着用阴谋论
I just hope she isn't trying to convince the speaker
来说服议长
of any conspiracy theory.
我找到了证据
I found the evidence I was looking for.
我到了后会解释一切的
I'll explain everything when I get there.
我的天啊 你还好吗
My God, are you okay?
能听到我讲话吗
Can you hear me?
你遇到了车祸
Look, you've been in an accident,
救援马上就到
but help is on the way.
机密文件
坐稳别动 好吗
Just try and sit still, okay?
别动脖子
And don't move your neck.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
议长女士 我知道你在等人
Madam Speaker, I know you're waiting for someone,
但整个国家都在等我们
but the entire country is waiting for us.
投票不能再拖延了
We can't delay this vote any longer.
彼得·麦克利什是英雄
Peter MacLeish is a hero.
我的线人声称
Who my witness claims
有把彼得·麦克利什拉下台的证据
to have damning evidence against.
不找出来是什么
We owe it to our constituents
就对不起我们的选民
to find out what that is.
该死 快接电♥话♥
Damn it. Pick up.
是我
It's me.
我跟丢了
I lost her.
汤姆 这是什么
Tom, what is this?
一份蓝图
It's a blueprint.
一份蓝图
A blueprint?
一份如何炸掉国会大厦的指南
A guide for how to blow up the Capitol building.
-从哪儿来的 -政♥府♥内部
- Where did it come from? - Us.
国防部
The Department of Defense.
显然在911之后
Apparently after 9/11,
五角大楼针对所有重要政♥府♥建筑
the Pentagon did a threat assessment
都做了威胁评估
on all key government buildings
用以弄清薄弱环节
to show us - where our weaknesses were.
那你在想什么
A-And so you're thinking what?
我觉得政♥府♥内部有人
I think someone inside our government
把蓝图给了艾尔萨卡 用来炸毁国会
gave that blueprint to Al-Sakar to blow up the Capitol.
还有谁知道这个
Who else knows about this?
只有你和麦克
Just you and Mike.
汤姆 你得通知国安部
Tom, you need to call in someone
或者联调局的人
from Homeland Security or the FBI.
不 在弄清楚这是什么之前
No, no, we can't call anyone
不能通知任何人
until we know exactly what this is.
你现在吓到我了
You're scaring me right now.
你还记得搬来第一晚
You remember the first night
在玫瑰园的时候
we were here in the Rose Garden?
你问我是否觉得我们是目标
You asked me - if I thought we were a target.
我说我不知道
I said I didn't know.
但是现在...
But now...
我认为在确定安全之前
...I think you need to take the kids
你得把孩子们带走
and leave until we know it's safe.
带他们去哪儿
Take them where?
哪里安全呢
Where's "Safe"?
-不知道 -这正是我要说的
- I don't know. - But that's my point.
如果我们都不知道是谁在追 那要怎么逃
How do we run if we don't know who we're running from?
麦克正在带
Mike's bringing in
这份文件的起草者恩莱特博士过来
the man who wrote the file, Dr. Enright.
也许他给我们一些答案
Maybe he's got some answers for us.
但在找到答案之前
But until then,
我们不能相信任何人
we cannot trust anyone.
到此为止
Okay, time's up.
如果你不迅速进来开会
If you don't join us inside immediately,
我会告诉公众
I will tell the public
你为了自己上位当总统
that you blocked Peter MacLeish's appointment
一再阻碍彼得·麦克利什就职
so you would be next in line for the presidency.
召集议员开会
Reconvene the committee.
汉娜
Hannah?!
-你怎么了 -别让人找到我
- What happened? - You can't let them find me.
天啊 你在流血
Oh, my God, you're bleeding!
你需要治疗
You need help!
恰克 别打电♥话♥
Chuck, you can't call anyone.
我得带你去医院
I have to get you to the hospital.
你需要看医生
You need a-a doctor.
你...汉娜
You -- Hannah?
汉娜
Hannah!
副总统候选人彼得·麦克利什
众议院司法委员会
Now that the House Judiciary Committee
已经通过了提名
has given the nominee the green light,
全院议员将在深夜进行投票
the full House will convene for a late-night vote
许多人猜测彼得·麦克利什
that many expect will make Peter MacLeish
将会成为美国下一任副总统
the next Vice President of the United States.
恭喜
Congratulations.
敬彼得·麦克利什
To Peter MacLeish.
-敬新的副总统 -干了
- To the new Vice President. - Hear, hear.
怎么了 喝啤酒度假呢
What's up, Spring Break?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
如果你得应付六十个如狼似虎的记者
You know, if you had 60 news-hungry journalists
整天嚷嚷着要拿到纳萨尔被杀一案的消息
clamoring for information about Nassar's murder,
你也会口渴的
you'd be thirsty, too.
也许麦克利什的当选消息
Maybe the MacLeish confirmation will keep them
-能让他们翻篇了 -是啊
- off your back for a news cycle. - Yeah.
唯一能让我远离他们烦扰的是真♥相♥
The only thing that's gonna keep them off my back is an answer,
-然而我们目前没有 -的确
- which, as I remind you, we don't have. - Yeah.
有传言说麦克利什带了一批
Rumor is MacLeish is bringing
自己的工作人员进驻白宫
a bunch of his House staffers with him.
你们有认识的吗
You guys know any of them?
有 以前每周二晚我都会
Yeah, I used to play soccer every Tuesday night
和他的网络主管踢足球
with his Coms director.
那家伙超无趣的
That guy's sharp as a marble.
我曾和他的法案助理在杜威♥海♥滩
I once shared a summer house in Dewey Beach
同住一间避暑别♥墅♥
with his legislative assistants.
虽然当时才19岁 但他们看起来都很厉害
I mean, we were only 19, but they seemed on top of it.
-十九岁吗 -对 我得灌很多酒
- 19? - Yes, and I will need plenty more of these
才会和你说当时的故事
before you get any of those stories.
好了 我得去新街见一下演讲撰稿人了
All right, I'm gonna go meet the speech writers on New Street.
你们也可以跟着来
You guys are welcomto join.
不了 我们在这挺好的 谢谢你赛斯
Nah, we're good where we are, Seth. Thank you.
好吧 明天见
All right. See you tomorrow.
-晚安 -路上小心
- Have a good night. - Get home safe.
他的妻子贝丝和两个女儿
...will be his wife, Beth, and their two daughters.
副总统候选人彼得·麦克利什
你能相信现在所发生的一切吗
Can you believe everything that's happened?
局势跌宕起伏
It's been a roller coaster, for sure.
我不得不承认 刚来这的时候
You know, I have to admit, when I first got here,
我以为你会不择一切手段
I thought that you were gonna do everything you could
将我赶出白宫
to get me out of the White House,
剧集 | 指定幸存者(2016) | 导航列表